Author Topic: A$AP Ferg "Trap Lord" opinions  (Read 678 times)

J. B A N A N A S

A$AP Ferg "Trap Lord" opinions
« on: August 13, 2013, 03:26:55 PM »
http://www.traplordaugust20.com/?ref=asapferg
you can stream it from the link.

This album is dope. It's like the planet of the apes soundtrack meets the music you hear at an aquarium meets a gang of old three six mafia albums. some good guest features. Trippy, gangsta sound.

Score: 9/10

Blood$

Re: A$AP Ferg "Trap Lord" opinions
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 03:33:40 PM »
waiting for a proper rip before I check it, one of my most anticipated for the summer

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:09:51 AM »
Trap Lord > Yeezus and Magna Carta  :o

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 12:17:58 AM »

that means it aint a coaster
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 12:48:01 AM »
i like the track with onyx.  8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 09:04:11 AM »

that means it aint a coaster

Trap Lord > ANY album that dropped this summer  8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 11:33:53 AM »
album is cool, but trap is a hype. 'Lord' is the shit though!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:07:10 PM by Kontgat »

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 12:47:59 PM »
just a disclaimer for anybody lurking this thread: this is NOT trap music, don't let the title mislead y'all

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 01:28:52 AM »
just a disclaimer for anybody lurking this thread: this is NOT trap music, don't let the title mislead y'all

Then what is it?

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 10:37:07 AM »

Then what is it?

basically a blend of a bunch of styles but the only song that has the "trap" vibe is the "Work" remix and even some wouldn't agree with that being "trap"

it's just a title, you gotta watch Ferg's interviews to see what he was getting at with the title

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 10:25:47 AM »
how does that make him a biter when the music itself is not trap? and he had Trap Lord tatted before Gucci dropped his Trap God mixtape
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 10:29:18 AM by BloodMoneyMane »

Lucifuge

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 04:21:36 AM »
It's nice. Dump dump fucking banger. Bether than rocky's album. 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 09:26:47 AM »
I don't care what he had tatted , dude know he bit the word saying whatever you want call it .
Atlanta been on that Trap shit since the early 90's . Go check the Ghetto Mafia dudes early albums .
How come the west and east can say everybody can say when somebody bite and what they started but the south can't say a mothafucka stole our shit ?
I c u biased cuz u his fan but come on bro you know he stole that from Gucci . Trips me out how the Cali dudes named them self the Trap .
Trap was around b4 a sound that's ATL steez and then he gone tell the Breakfast Club it ain't about Trapping that's a saying . He kept it real cool like he and Gucci haven't had drama .
I hope Gucci beat his midget ass for that . I seen how he was disrespectful on Twitter .

I'm a fan of Gucci and Ferg, so I'm definitely not biased at all, and Gucci just wanted extra beef at the time to promote his Trap God tape and it just so happened that Ferg named his album Trap Lord at the same time

and this dude is from HARLEM, NY not California, and you wanna talk to me about doing research  :laugh:

I bought my copy of this yesterday, shit THUMPS in the ride

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 03:28:27 PM »
I was surprised, but this is dope.  Ferg sounds a lot like Fat Pat though

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »
I don't care what he had tatted , dude know he bit the word saying whatever you want call it .
Atlanta been on that Trap shit since the early 90's . Go check the Ghetto Mafia dudes early albums .
How come the west and east can say everybody can say when somebody bite and what they started but the south can't say a mothafucka stole our shit ?
I c u biased cuz u his fan but come on bro you know he stole that from Gucci . Trips me out how the Cali dudes named them self the Trap .
Trap was around b4 a sound that's ATL steez and then he gone tell the Breakfast Club it ain't about Trapping that's a saying . He kept it real cool like he and Gucci haven't had drama .
I hope Gucci beat his midget ass for that . I seen how he was disrespectful on Twitter .

I'm a fan of Gucci and Ferg, so I'm definitely not biased at all, and Gucci just wanted extra beef at the time to promote his Trap God tape and it just so happened that Ferg named his album Trap Lord at the same time

and this dude is from HARLEM, NY not California, and you wanna talk to me about doing research  :laugh:

I bought my copy of this yesterday, shit THUMPS in the ride
Obviously you simple cuz I kno exactly where he from . Ny and Ca always saying other places steal but never say ho they take shit and run with it .

wow dude get the fuck over it. you're sitting here wasting all this energy worrying if a rapper stole lingo or not. Are you autistic or have aspergers or something?