Author Topic: Why All The Hype Over Kendrick´s Verse?  (Read 1760 times)

Sccit

Re: Why All The Hype Over Kendrick´s Verse?
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 02:26:43 AM »
I think I got a win. I know I had the lead one time, and then a ton of your friends voted last minute. That might have been my best diss to you. For some reason every time we battled officially (I think like 3 times) I couldn't do a better verse than usually the warm up verse I had done to get the battle going (see Scitt Killaz 1-3) and when we battled you always dissed my sister, who everyone hated at the time so they voted for you. It was very frustrating to say the least.

Edited: now that I remember, that battle set up a new rule on the keystyle board. LOL I remember the people battling could set up ahead of time who CAN'T voted on the battle... LOL... that rule was in effect for like 2-3 month because of that battle. It was funny. Well I did beat a dude named Immortal in a loser deletes his account battle, and I'd easily say Immortal was better than me on most post. So weird things do happen.

Then I also remember the HUGE problem with biting, not by you but by others. It was some serious shit.

naah brobro..lol. i beat u every time we faced off. go look it up if ya memory aint servin u right.

ur right in sayin that ur "sccit killa" keys were ur highlight in dissin me, cuz i was somethin like 4-0 against u in actual battle.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 06:01:26 AM »
I think I got a win. I know I had the lead one time, and then a ton of your friends voted last minute. That might have been my best diss to you. For some reason every time we battled officially (I think like 3 times) I couldn't do a better verse than usually the warm up verse I had done to get the battle going (see Scitt Killaz 1-3) and when we battled you always dissed my sister, who everyone hated at the time so they voted for you. It was very frustrating to say the least.

Edited: now that I remember, that battle set up a new rule on the keystyle board. LOL I remember the people battling could set up ahead of time who CAN'T voted on the battle... LOL... that rule was in effect for like 2-3 month because of that battle. It was funny. Well I did beat a dude named Immortal in a loser deletes his account battle, and I'd easily say Immortal was better than me on most post. So weird things do happen.

Then I also remember the HUGE problem with biting, not by you but by others. It was some serious shit.

naah brobro..lol. i beat u every time we faced off. go look it up if ya memory aint servin u right.

ur right in sayin that ur "sccit killa" keys were ur highlight in dissin me, cuz i was somethin like 4-0 against u in actual battle.

It was 3-0, and one of those battles made us change the rules so we can make sure friends do vote... LOL That's what I'm say. Oh, and you usually dissed my sister instead of me.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 06:26:19 AM »
Lemar is bitch.

Cassidy track far better.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 10:37:58 AM »

It was 3-0, and one of those battles made us change the rules so we can make sure friends do vote... LOL That's what I'm say. Oh, and you usually dissed my sister instead of me.

be honorable in defeat...it wasnt just ur sister- had some memorable disses 2 u, as well... still remember some of them lines :laugh:

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 11:21:54 AM »
This is typical ihp-hop, specifically hip-hop forums, thing.

Divide hip-hop fans in half. Half of them will always dislike, hate, call overrated on things that become popular. The other half will always dickride, follow what's popular.

Guess which half most people here fits in? When most people here got into hip-hop most of what you guys liked the people from the previous generation disliked, no matter how talented. Just go check
the history of Dubcnn for example.

People here want the West Coast to blow but when it did/does (Game, TDE etc) people here are quick to call it overrated, wack or something else. Everybody has the right to their opinions of course but most
of it is based on how popular or well liked they are and alot of misinfo.

Face it, most people here wont like anything unless is what they like or have been conditioned to like (Ie. G-funk era etc.) and we rewind the game to the 90's.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2013, 11:29:05 AM »

be honorable in defeat...it wasnt just ur sister- had some memorable disses 2 u, as well... still remember some of them lines :laugh:

It was 80% against my sister, and 20% against me... LOL... which was so frustrating. It's like, yeah, I liked M Dogg's verse better, but I HATE Pink, so I vote NIK. I had a couple PM's tell me that.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2013, 12:32:00 PM »
lmfao quit lyin, no one pmed you that hahaha...... And no offense to u, but I was on a much higher level than u lyrically, even back when I was 14.....no knock against u, but u always had more of an eazy e style flow. Not exactly guna put u at a battling advantage.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2013, 01:20:31 PM »
lmfao quit lyin, no one pmed you that hahaha...... And no offense to u, but I was on a much higher level than u lyrically, even back when I was 14.....no knock against u, but u always had more of an eazy e style flow. Not exactly guna put u at a battling advantage.

To start I had an Eazy E flow. I use to brag about that too. But I did beat you on the WCA board when I ghostwrote for my sister... LOL... that was funny. You were so pissed off. But even people on this board thought I she won. And that's when you were about 15. You must have smoked yourself crazy at some point though, because our main battles happened 2003-2004, at that time you were what, 16-18, around that age. I was 22-24.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2013, 01:34:31 PM »
15-16 in 2003 ..... I think my first battle vs u was in 2002, though. Don't really remember battling ur sister, but she musta got novelty votes for that 1. U just reminded me bout wca though lol. Damn, that board was short lived as fuc.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2013, 01:41:53 PM »
that Kendrick verse was harder than any verse from any Death Row artist

ur tryin 2 hard, mayn
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 11:12:08 PM »

mystikal did to all of his no limit appearances(..people bought most of those no limit albums because mystikal was gone wreck it)

This has to be highlighted for how true this was. Mystikal was a fuckin' BEAST in the 90's and he was the main reason many people bought a No Limit CD.

Yep this is true. First time I heard Mystikal on make em say uhh I was like wtf was that. He def killed his appearances on those albums.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 11:15:03 PM »
I think because he claimed the crown of NY and basically told everyone to step up their game. It's like he expressed everyone frustration with Hip-Hop in one verse. At the same time, he basically sad id everyone's sleeping, he's gonna claim all the crowns he can get.

yep...

and to add to that ...

he's sayin from now on aint nomore playing around on these tracks...my next feat on your album im destroyin you..

like em did jay(renegadez)...
killer mike did outkast(whole world,snappin n trappin, flip flop rock)...
big k.r.i.t did asap rocky ( 1 train..and that song had some spittas on it includin kendrick)
andre300 did rick ross(sixteen) and ti ( sorry)
bun b did jay z ( big pimpin)
suga free did snoop( trust me)
mystikal did to all of his no limit appearances(..people bought most of those no limit albums because mystikal was gone wreck it)

and the most recent body...wha bizzy bone n krayzie did to asap ferg

I'd also add that every time outkast and UGK did a track together UGK outshined them. (Tough guy, intl. players anthem)