Author Topic: A couple local guys I know were on Fox News for the Million Muslim March  (Read 782 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
These guys are local Muslims here around Kansas City that have organized this Million Muslim March event.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dOIVUytlT0E?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dOIVUytlT0E?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

...I'm interested to hear what you guys think as these are local cats well known to us Muslims in KC. 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:37:17 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

do they like 2pac?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
do they like 2pac?

The white dude is 36 and grew up in the Bronx as a fan of hip-hop, probably likes 2pac.   The Bangledeshi brother isn't into hip-hop
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
do they like 2pac?

The white dude is 36 and grew up in the Bronx as a fan of hip-hop, probably likes 2pac.   The Bangledeshi brother isn't into hip-hop
if he's white and grew up in the bronx he prolly a biggie stan.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
do they like 2pac?

Really the guy is pretty focused on arguing for Muslim civil rights and I don't think that Biggie is the first thing on his mind when he wakes up in the morning.

MUHFUKKA

do they like 2pac?

Really the guy is pretty focused on arguing for Muslim civil rights and I don't think that Biggie is the first thing on his mind when he wakes up in the morning.
first he has to put his head on the floor

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

J. B A N A N A S

I can't watch this video, all of their voices are jarring and annoying. Whats the point of this rally on 9-11?