Author Topic: Henious Act of Black African Racism  (Read 1830 times)

Sccit

Re: Henious Act of Black African Racism
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 09:24:49 AM »
lol the white supremacists on this board trip me out

whats different about this and the way the treyvon supporters acted?

there is no difference...so if u think theyre ridiculous, why go there? lol

no one deserves to die over bullshit...some of yall are feeding into the race agenda more than the black panthers.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 09:36:51 AM »
lol the white supremacists on this board trip me out

whats different about this and the way the treyvon supporters acted?
there were whites and blacks upset over that trayvon shit and senseless violence against anyone is wrong no matter the race just to let you know.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
another white man slain at the hands of ruthless black man

a 89-year-old white WWII vet got beat to death by 2 black thugs for nothing. a defenseless old white man.

something needs to be done about these heartless black men killing innocent white people.

we need to protest this by wearing sweater vests, dentures and waling with canes just like that told man was doin when he died.

U ARE THAT OLD WHITE MAN..........I AM THAT OLD WHITE MAN.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 06:43:23 PM »

a 89-year-old white WWII vet got beat to death by 2 black thugs for nothing. a defenseless old white man.

something needs to be done about these heartless black men killing innocent white people.

we need to protest this by wearing sweater vests, dentures and waling with canes just like that told man was doin when he died.

it's fucked that happened to that old man he was somebody's father and grand father most likely. can't we all just get along ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 06:48:14 PM »
RIP to the old guy but who knows why they targetted him.  maybe they just hate old people or something.  teens are more de-humanized than ever these days with TV and internet.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 11:20:08 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gs_zGIr6eKA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Gs_zGIr6eKA</a>

im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »

it's fucked that happened to that old man he was somebody's father and grand father most likely. can't we all just get along ?

So with this case u downplay race and say cant we get along and w tray tray u say fuck zimmerman that racist SOB.  u know what double standard means ?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 06:43:20 PM »

So with this case u downplay race and say cant we get along and w tray tray u say fuck zimmerman that racist SOB.  u know what double standard means ?
I didn't bring up race when it came to killerman either so kiss my black ass wigger.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 01:11:44 AM »
when are white people gonna stand up over these pointless crimes at the hands of black men and march on washington? oh right, they would be considered racist to do so.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!

im from Poland
LOL!

Fraxxx

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 01:15:32 AM »
when are white people gonna stand up over these pointless crimes at the hands of black men and march on washington? oh right, they would be considered racist to do so.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!

Good to see that you still don't troll but, like you said, just "speak your mind". What a simple mind that must be...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 11:09:54 PM »

I didn't bring up race when it came to killerman either so kiss my black ass wigger.

im gonna give u an opportunity to retract that statement before i find numerous quotes of you berating anyone who even thought of giving the justice system a chance to work as "wiggers"  "racists"  and other offensive and close minded epithets

u a racist doggy im just callin it
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »
If Obama's grandfather was still alive, he would look just like Delbert!