Author Topic: What is Kurupts best work on the mic?  (Read 2822 times)

Will_B

Re: What is Kurupts best work on the mic?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2013, 12:14:14 PM »
his delivery on "Streetz" was wicked but his lyrics were mostly hit or miss...Roscoe got the best of him on "I call shots" and on "Step Up" he was subpar as well

he stood NO chance on step up

crooked i body bagged the opening verse and Xzibit also dropped one of his best verses as well.  kurupt in between those 2 had no chance lol

Yeah that albums hella hit and miss. Sorry, I know fanboy opinion is it was the second coming of the West Coast (no homo)

Okka

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2013, 12:23:48 PM »
His Death Row material, including all the features he did.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2013, 12:30:04 PM »
his delivery on "Streetz" was wicked but his lyrics were mostly hit or miss...Roscoe got the best of him on "I call shots" and on "Step Up" he was subpar as well

crooked i body bagged the opening verse and Xzibit also dropped one of his best verses as well.  kurupt in between those 2 had no chance lol

Yeah that albums hella hit and miss. Sorry, I know fanboy opinion is it was the second coming of the West Coast (no homo)

wasn't that cd released the same day as chronic 2001?  probably a bad move, kurupt shoulda dropped first

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2013, 12:31:28 PM »

wasn't that cd released the same day as chronic 2001?  probably a bad move, kurupt shoulda dropped first

It wouldn't have made it a better album tho

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »

Yeah that albums hella hit and miss.

Oh my

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2013, 03:07:54 PM »

Yeah that albums hella hit and miss.

Oh my

i'd agree

i love several songs on that cd but i skip quite a few too

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2013, 09:20:41 AM »
IT'S NOT "HELLA MISS"....THERE MIGHT BE A COUPLE SKIPPABLE TRACKS, BUT OVERALL, IT'S A GREAT ALBUM

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2013, 09:28:44 AM »
IT'S NOT "HELLA MISS"....THERE MIGHT BE A COUPLE SKIPPABLE TRACKS, BUT OVERALL, IT'S A GREAT ALBUM

Bumped it in the whip today

7/10 (note: minus palmtrees and cali sun score)

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2013, 10:28:39 AM »

lmao

strangely enough, the mean score of the album is much higher in europe

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2013, 10:29:41 AM »

lmao

strangely enough, the mean score of the album is much higher in europe

mean score?

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2013, 10:31:29 AM »
mean as in average

Remedy360

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2013, 10:34:50 AM »

Kurupt was sick on that too, everyone came hard. Didn't look bad at all IMO

Will_B

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2013, 10:36:16 AM »
mean as in average

Cool so u don't think it's that good? 7 to high

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2013, 10:39:27 AM »
mean as in average

Cool so u don't think it's that good? 7 to high

no, im sayin the average score in america 8.5/10, cali would be 9/10, and europe 9.8/10...

i like the cali score

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »

Kurupt was sick on that too, everyone came hard. Didn't look bad at all IMO

money