Author Topic: LeBron Snubs Magic Johnson On His Top-3 NBA Players List- Magic Responds.  (Read 1990 times)

Citizen-Y

Dream didn't match up against a bunch of 5'8" white dudes.  He played and dominated during the greatest era of centers in league history.  But we aren't talking about Dream we are talking about the Lakers taking another loss and crying about it.  Nice strawman argument.

But since I'm bored I'll play your game:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/One-on-One-with-Michael-Jordan_6189

If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile because of what he can give you from that position. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him.

—Michael Jordan

great...he's still not even close to being regarded as a top 3 all-time player, and thats why ur mad.

u actually expected me to entertain ur angertrolling in defense mode or something?

One person on earth has him above all others.  u mad.

Sccit

Dream didn't match up against a bunch of 5'8" white dudes.  He played and dominated during the greatest era of centers in league history.  But we aren't talking about Dream we are talking about the Lakers taking another loss and crying about it.  Nice strawman argument.

But since I'm bored I'll play your game:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/One-on-One-with-Michael-Jordan_6189

If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile because of what he can give you from that position. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him.

—Michael Jordan

great...he's still not even close to being regarded as a top 3 all-time player, and thats why ur mad.

u actually expected me to entertain ur angertrolling in defense mode or something?

One person on earth has him above all others.  u mad.

and that one person is u....jordan only picked him as his best center. quit gettin excited like a lil girl.

Hack Wilson - real

If you take into account the amount of centers Hakeem has dominated in playoff series you can argue he's the best ever.  Hakeem owned every one of them in his prime including sweeping a much younger/healthier Shaq who had just beat the Jordan/Pippen bulls earlier in the playoffs.  Year before?  Beat Ewing and the Knicks in the finals and we all know how David Robinson felt about facing Hakeem *

* http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/dennis-rodman-thought-david-robinson-was-intimidated-by-hakeem-olajuwon/

Sccit

If you take into account the amount of centers Hakeem has dominated in playoff series you can argue he's the best ever.  Hakeem owned every one of them in his prime including sweeping a much younger/healthier Shaq who had just beat the Jordan/Pippen bulls earlier in the playoffs.  Year before?  Beat Ewing and the Knicks in the finals and we all know how David Robinson felt about facing Hakeem *

* http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/dennis-rodman-thought-david-robinson-was-intimidated-by-hakeem-olajuwon/

WOULD U TAKE HIM OVER BILL RUSSELL AND LARY BIRD?

Hack Wilson - real

WOULD U TAKE HIM OVER BILL RUSSELL AND LARY BIRD?

am I drafting a team here or am I going with who was better in their own era?

Russell dominated his era (including many greats such as Wilt  Well Hakeem is taller and just as good an athlete as any 7 footer on this planet ever is/was/will be

Sccit

Just all time.. U got Hakeem over russell, yes or no?

Hack Wilson - real

Just all time.. U got Hakeem over russell, yes or no?

no but that's like choosing between Eminem and Royce Da 5'9....can't go wring either way :D

Sccit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
No surprise that LeBron did this. I consider him this generation's Dr. J, and his stats are closest to Bird's stats. I mean, it's almost perfect in a way, because you can see how those 3 players have influenced him greatly. With that said, THIS MUTHAPHUKKA IS JUST STRAIGHT OUT DUMB! Of course Magic is in the top 3. It's Air Jordan, Magic Johnson, Bill Russell, in that order. I'd put Kareem up there, but I think Russell's done more than enough to prove how great of a player he is. Although I'd rank Kareem a better center, go figure. Still, that's the top 3, ain't no way Dr. J or Bird is better than Magic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol @ not allowing a nigga to have his own opinion.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ not allowing a nigga to have his own opinion.

I did say he can have it's own opinion, just that his opinion is wrong. LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Your opinion is wrong for leaving Bird out.

Hack Wilson - real

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I replaced Bird for Russell. You have to admit Russell was the better Celtic. Actually, I'd put Russell over Jordan, but I haven't put enough thought to actually do that.

Sccit

magic>bird>dr. j

it's universally accepted. lebron is just a bitchboy. magic been suckin his dick like a good company man and this the thanks he get?