Author Topic: LeBron Snubs Magic Johnson On His Top-3 NBA Players List- Magic Responds.  (Read 1989 times)

Citizen-Y

Lebron should apologize for not mentioning a player you have never seen play when he was active when asked an off the cuff question.

He should have shoe horned Kobe in his answer to appease you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Your opinion is wrong for leaving Bird out.

magic>bird>dr. j

it's universally accepted. lebron is just a bitchboy. magic been suckin his dick like a good company man and this the thanks he get?

It's actually universally accepted outside of California that LeBron is flat out better than Kobe.

Hack Wilson - real

magic>bird>dr. j

it's universally accepted. lebron is just a bitchboy. magic been suckin his dick like a good company man and this the thanks he get?

It's actually universally accepted outside of California that LeBron is flat out better than Kobe.

and accepted amongst non laker fans in cali

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I'm in Minnesota, and no one I knows thinks LeBron is better than Kobe at his best. I'm confused.

Sccit

magic>bird>dr. j

WERE COMPARING A 35 YEAR OLD DUDE WITH 17 SEASONS UNDER HIS BELT TO A DUDE IN HIS ABSOLUTE PRIME....THAT IN ITSELF SPEAKS VOLUMES.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

magic>bird>dr. j

WERE COMPARING A 35 YEAR OLD DUDE WITH 17 SEASONS UNDER HIS BELT TO A DUDE IN HIS ABSOLUTE PRIME....THAT IN ITSELF SPEAKS VOLUMES.

All-time, pussy.

Sccit

magic>bird>dr. j

All-time, pussy.

UR SPORTS SECTION POSTS ARE ABOUT AS INSIGHTFUL AS RADIOTUBE'S MUSIC POSTS.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmaoooo. So much denial.

Sccit

Lmaoooo. So much denial.

lol its like napoleon dynamite or somethin with the played out catch phrases.. your posts are pretty much all interchangeable, elton.

"sooooooo tight" (stereotypical homo emphasis on the "so")

"lmao world biggest herb!"

"this nigga is in denial'

"such a loser/pussy/nerd"

slow ur roll, young caricature

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's only so many phrases man created to describe someone of your faggotry levels.

Sccit

now u tryna sound like me...time 2 fall back

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Personally I'd probably have Kobe in my top 3. Top 4 at least, above Lebron for today's arguments as well. Jordan, Bird, Magic & Kobe. And trust me I'm not even remotely a Laker fan. I was a Jordan guy when I was young and a Piston fan as a grown man.
I'm not doggin' Bron either, he will be among the greatest if he isn't already but not top 5.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sccit

Personally I'd probably have Kobe in my top 3. Top 4 at least, above Lebron for today's arguments as well. Jordan, Bird, Magic & Kobe. And trust me I'm not even remotely a Laker fan. I was a Jordan guy when I was young and a Piston fan as a grown man.
I'm not doggin' Bron either, he will be among the greatest if he isn't already but not top 5.

realest spit ever spat

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Kobe, top 3, I can see that. I usually don't rank current players in all time list until they retire. I pissed off my Bulls fan friends, as I refused to rank Jordan in the top 10 even, until he retired. Then I put him at number 3.... LOL. That really pissed people off. I might have to rethink were I put Kobe, it's closer than I'd like to admit to that time.

Sccit

Kobe is the greatest laker of all time and Magic is the greatest player of all time......go figure :laugh: