Author Topic: Sinister VS Xearo  (Read 585 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sinister VS Xearo
« on: March 14, 2003, 06:31:27 PM »
RULEs
1) 20 bar MAX, 10 bar MIN
2) First to 5 votes wins, 3-0 = KNOCKOUT
3) All votes must be explained FULLY

Let's go...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Sinister VS Xearo ·VOTE·
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 06:38:27 PM »
checkin in...

u postin first
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 08:16:21 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Sinister VS Xearo
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 06:42:04 PM »
ayo im leavin saturday night to go snowboardin until fir night =(

ill probably write during this trip so i wont be able to post anytime this week unless they happen to have a computer at the condo, which i doubt.

sorry but ill have it up

peace

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2003, 10:45:43 AM »
aight yo im back from my trip and ya still havent posted

ill post sometime this weekend

thats how we do..

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 03:50:50 PM »
ayo im leavin saturday night to go snowboardin until fir night =(

why would u be sad about going snowboarding??

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2003, 04:23:21 PM »
eh, sad for him bein that i wouldnt be here for a week but apparently he dont care.

i got my verse ready now, he hasnt even responded to pm's though

gettin ready to call a forfeit

thats how we do..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2003, 03:48:54 PM »
~The chances of this cat 'Xearo' winnin' this battle are similar to 'purgin~Nero' in Ancient Rome//
~Minimal~to~zero, my shit makes niggaz wonder why I approach these battles with rhymes straight 'off~da~dome'//
~Ya alias Xearo is only a reflection of your lyrical 'capacity'//
~Steppin' to this battle was ya first mistake, your only proving your own 'mental~audacity'//
~Claimin' you an invisible 'sniper', see me runnin towards ya, invincible in lyrical greatness, might wanna change ya 'diaper'//
~This flow will bombard~ya~brain leavin ya cerebrum thinner than a shard~of~grain//
~There aint a guard~to~blame when I break through security worse than a beginner wanksta 'tryin~to~aim'//
~I'm comin to this battle reppin' 3rd coast, not a reason to boast, bein the first one outta San antonio beats more than most//
~No assailant can stop~me~now, yall can try to pop~me~now, call me neo im dodging bullets, self-defense skillz, duck~strafe~POW//
~Bein a Halo fanatic, mind-images are sporadic, no spittin' skillz, internally eatin' your own brain worse than bein a 'crack~addict'//
~Sittin' on ya couch playin tha X-box, killin' yourself cant vouch with ya algebra gay tricks, suckin '5x~cocks'//
~Get out in this world, gain some 'exposure', this battle alone will break ya, rob your of your 'composure'//
~Pop ya medication, Assailants known to lack sophistication and bein deprived of mediation//
~Well Here I Am Son, comin strong looking to plunder you of 'self-gratification'//
~I close this bout murderin this cat worse than 'Jason'//
~Im droppin' before ya kid, leavin you still 'pacin'//

nah beef, just spittin

keep it real
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 03:53:41 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »

thats how we do..

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2003, 07:46:42 PM »
I know its been a long time...but I been quite busy.  Oh well...here it is...

My lyrical ammunition will beat you into submission, I'll give "Sinister" to proposition to avoid this inquisition/
Knock him out of recognition like a forgotten politician, the Invisible Sniper comes back into apparition//
"Sinister" can't see me like I'm "Casper the Ghost", watch me propell flames, burn him, then cockily boast/
Eat up ya rhyme style like "Eggs and French Toast", I'll spot all of "Sinister"'s mistakes like a hawk in a post//
Ancient Rome?  I'll phalanx you like Julius Caeser, then re-educate you in history like a Social Studies teacher/
Try to dodge Xearo's bullets and you'll need some tweezers, I couldn't show mercy if you were praying to Ebenezer//[1]
Biochemically turn this Sinister minister into a preist, try and match my style and you'll end up deceased/
Don't try to tame the beast or your life will cease, my rhymes roast you like a fryer with a pound of grease//
Dig yourself a burial "Hole" like your name is "Stanley Yelnats", same name even when it's spelled-back/[2]
"Sinister" can't find one thing that he excels-at, on the mic I'm clownin you like "Martin's" "RunTelDat"//
Turn you into a K9 through engineering and genetics, I won't even bother giving you the anesthetic/
My poetic lyrics connect with your brain like telekinetics, then stick to your cerebellum like the words were magnetic//
Break down rhymes like alphanumerics and classify their esoterics, I can't classify "Sinister's"...his shit is too generic/
Dump your body in the lake and your mother turns hysteric, didn't poor young "Sinister" know that Xearo's rhymes are barbaric?//
Implode your cerebrum from my electromagnetic waves, your family can't even afford to put you in a grave/
"Sinister" tried to have honor and tried to be brave, but now he's in hell, waiting to be my eternal slave//

EXPLANATIONS:

[1] = Ebenezer is called the "Stone of Help".
[2] = Stanley Yelnats, the main character from the book "Holes", got sent to a prison lake where he had to dig 5X5 foot holes all day.

START VOTING!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2003, 05:17:42 AM »
koo

aight yeah lez get some votes people

thats how we do..

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2003, 05:55:34 AM »
Both come with some nice punches, but xearo killed it with the tight metas, some multis by both.

Vote - Xearo
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2003, 03:25:37 PM »
well, xearo had a tight vocab n everythign, nice rhymes, flow was straight, but Sinister was a bit hardcore which kinda had me hooked to his rhyme, punches were tight on both sides and flow was equally good, but Sinister's rhyme overall got my attention jus a tad more.

vote: Sinister
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2003, 04:05:43 PM »
1-1 this a good battle so lez get some votes up in herre

thats how we do..

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2003, 09:05:52 AM »
Whoa! That was a tight battle... Ima go wiv Xero for this one... I thought it flowed a lil better and the rhymin was hot

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2003, 03:30:33 PM »
lol aight 1-2. keep 'em comin

thats how we do..

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2003, 04:22:01 PM »
Sleepin maufuckaz...wake up and vote...