Author Topic: Lamar Odom has "hardcore" drug problem  (Read 1662 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Lamar Odom has "hardcore" drug problem
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 09:36:39 PM »
I bet he'd trade it all in to get his son back though. That's when his life turned around, and he was on some weird stuff for a while. Before that, he was known to smoke some weed, but after that you can tell he was barely keeping it together.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 11:34:17 PM »
fill me in on odoms back ground...he got that look of a nigga thats been thru some shit.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 04:18:18 AM »
lol odom was like im coming back to LA the drugs in dallas aint fire enough
LOL  :D ;D
i think anyone married to a Cowdashian would be addicted to drugs
I hate druggies & druggie behavior but I think i'd rather be a druggie than be married to that petty bitch Kris Jenner.  I'm not actually counting those who only use weed. 

i seen her on the kardashian show the other day and, for the first time in my life, had the urge to fuck her. weird stuff
Who.. Kris or Khloe?  I have seen pics of Khloe lately & wanna do friendly things 2 her  ;) & fuck her also.

Heinz

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 05:04:34 AM »
dude's made over a hundred million bucks in his career because he's tall enough to dunk a basketball

can't feel bad for him

So you judge a persons worthiness of your sympathy based on his bank account?
I would never had figured you for a shallow guy Hack...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »
not all of us have time to do "deep" things like pretend to be an african american midget on a hip hop forum

Heinz

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2013, 08:52:39 AM »
Stop being so defensive and learn to appreciate a compliment when you receive one.
I spent 8 minutes putting together that poster just for you.

Come to Dayton if you doubt my gangsta.
Will even cook you some ravioli and hook you up with some miracle grow for your scalp.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2013, 10:17:16 AM »
that was photoshopped?  lol

back to the subject, lamar odom is a multi millionaire who can afford all the rehab and therapy he needs.  i can't feel bad for him if he finally woke up one day, realized he was married to a Kardashian and decided to hit the crackpipe or whatever he is on.  that's just selfish on his part.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »
i dont know dog...losing your ppl can really fuck your head up.

no amount of drugs or money or therapy will fill that void its just about learning how to accept it and move on.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 10:45:05 AM »
i doubt hes smoking crack

you'd imagine a millionaire like him will be buying the finest coke this country has to offer (given that he stays in LA)

but ud be surprised, black people love crack, they rather just smoke rocks than bust lines of some pretty damn almost uncut up shit

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 11:08:20 AM »

you'd imagine a millionaire like him will be buying the finest coke this country has to offer (given that he stays in LA)

but ud be surprised, black people love crack, they rather just smoke rocks than bust lines of some pretty damn almost uncut up shit

i dont believe hes cracking his probably freebasing good quality coke and looney i dont know how it goes where you be at but its shifted dramatically in the midwest. crack is sold more often to dirt poor ass white ppl and the black ppl are coming up off that. you occasionally see an old head still on that shit but i think somewhere along the lines the message started getting thru. i dont know if theyve done studies and charts etc to prove this but crack isnt really a black thing anymore its a POOR thing and poor white ppl are the new niggers of the usa.

rich white folks and republicans hate poor white trash more then they hate blacks because they know white ppl were born with all the tools needed to prosper but somehow squandered it and ended up amongst the statistics white supremacists love to use when proving how superior there race is.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 11:27:55 AM »

i dont believe hes cracking his probably freebasing good quality coke and looney i dont know how it goes where you be at but its shifted dramatically in the midwest. crack is sold more often to dirt poor ass white ppl and the black ppl are coming up off that. you occasionally see an old head still on that shit but i think somewhere along the lines the message started getting thru. i dont know if theyve done studies and charts etc to prove this but crack isnt really a black thing anymore its a POOR thing and poor white ppl are the new niggers of the usa.

rich white folks and republicans hate poor white trash more then they hate blacks because they know white ppl were born with all the tools needed to prosper but somehow squandered it and ended up amongst the statistics white supremacists love to use when proving how superior there race is.

i never really met "trailer trash/really poor white" people much, their in sunland its not that far at all but hardly anyone goes there,

i've just met black dudes that preferred a crack rock over some lines and i was just shocked, and a homie said that he'd met some other foos like that too.

yeah nah hes probably doin some high quality coke or hes getting prescribed oxycontin, im just saying i wouldnt be surprised if odom was on that rock though.

but i hope dude recovers, one of my favorite players, dudes a swiss army knife

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
man if i was dealing rock i swear odom is the only custo id need lol id get season tickets and post up like "i got you dogg!"

i guess the high from a rock is like a real fast head rush where as snorting is like waves of euphoria kind of washing over you ive never consumed it at all outside of using it to numb my gums to test quality.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 04:52:41 PM »
dude's made over a hundred million bucks in his career because he's tall enough to dunk a basketball

can't feel bad for him

Do u know his life story?? Every1 who was ever close to him has passed.... Life's not all about money

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 05:05:59 PM »
all i know about dude is his dad was addicted to heroin when he was a youngster

but obviously dude made it through the hardships of life and has no excuse to turn to the crack

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 05:55:49 PM »
fill me in on odoms back ground...he got that look of a nigga thats been thru some shit.

Father was addicted to heroin, mother died of cancer at age 12, was raised by his grandma, who recently died a couple months after he lost his 6 month old child to SIDS, then his limo driver kills some one while he's riding in the back, khloe cant have his baby, and now this... His lifes truly been a series of tragic events, 1 after the other.