Author Topic: How did Miss NWA Whoorider meet her demise?  (Read 320 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: How did Miss NWA Whoorider meet her demise?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 12:35:54 PM »
she was just so out of it and oblivious to everything that it didnt seem that bad

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 12:49:40 PM »
she was just so out of it and oblivious to everything that it didnt seem that bad

yea, it didnt seem bad to every1 who realized it was a joke...but to a mentally handicapped and emotionally unstable person who was taking it as reality, taking it as they were seriously getting "married" and alla that, it was pretty bad lol

u gota put urself in her shoes and feel her emotion...if we did that more when dealin wit peeps, we'd be much better off.

ur right, though...in retrospect, it does seem a lot worse now than it did at the time.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »
My theory:

Whoorider is "driving" on a downtown sidewalk, one summer afternoon in her electric scooter. It's a scorching hot day, as many Midwest afternoons can be in July, so she decided to bring along with her a two liter bottle of her favorite beverage, Diet Mountain Dew.  as she approaches an intersection, she decides to remove the two liter from its caddy and refresh herself. She has some time as the "walk" signal has just ended, so she decides to help herself to a liberal amount of Mountain Dew. While doing so, the small American flag she had fixed to her scooter unexpectedly falls to the sidewalk. She leans down to retrieve it but has forgotten about the open bottle, and in doing so the bottle tips and sends Diet Mountain Dew all over herself and her scooter. The soda quickly seeps through the polymer exterior and in to the electric panel. A surge occurs, frying any controls and activates the accelerator. Unable to make split second decisions, Whoorider is carried in her scooter at a rapid speed in to the busy intersection where she is hit by a Ford F-750 pickup truck with out of state plates, killing her upon impact. Emergency crews arrive, and find on her person, several prescription sedatives and pain killers, and rule her at fault. They commend the driver of the pickup for living through a horrific accident caused by an inebriated drug abuser, and Whoorider's corpse is quickly moved to the nearest mortuary and cremated. Eventually, an official takes time to notify her family, who is happy as she had a sizable life insurance policy from her two day a week career at Petco. The news spreads to her peers, and is a pleasant surprise to most. In Southern California, Sikotic crouches in his driveway underneath his Ford F-750, spraying its undercarriage with a hose and scrubbing away. He takes a break momentarily, and smiles at his new American flag he found while traveling cross country this summer. "God Bless America" says Sikotic, before heading inside to read some new medical publications, and get ready for work the next day at Cedars-Sinai hospital. "God Bless America".

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 03:00:16 PM »
LMAO

it's true that only fat people drink diet mountain dew...ask elano

Desert Lord

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
man, that's just sad...smh

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »
Didn't she post on here maybe within the last 6 months? Her NWA Whoorider account hasn't been active since like 07 or so, but she was posting much more recently than that, which account was that under?

There were some good ustreams of her back in the day.

naah, her last post musta been in like 2010 or 2011....and she was a regular poster since the board opened. on myspace, facebook, blogs, writing the offices of ruthless records...nothin of hers has been touched in some time. i think she killed herself over the whole sikotic saga. she literally lived for him, thinkin they were actually dating for years......she would probably wake up in the morning waiting to talk to him on dubcc with butterflies in her stomach. like an extreme, twisted version of "catfish" that ended up in death.

Nah she been thru some shit, she def hasn't killed herself. She may have succumbed to something but def didn't do that. I hope whoorider is good.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 11:25:39 PM »
dam i hate to say it but i gotta respect suckdicks for pullin that catfish shit. they shoulda put that relationship on the show.

still fucked tho that he killed her.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 04:52:15 AM »
My theory:

Whoorider is "driving" on a downtown sidewalk, one summer afternoon in her electric scooter. It's a scorching hot day, as many Midwest afternoons can be in July, so she decided to bring along with her a two liter bottle of her favorite beverage, Diet Mountain Dew.  as she approaches an intersection, she decides to remove the two liter from its caddy and refresh herself. She has some time as the "walk" signal has just ended, so she decides to help herself to a liberal amount of Mountain Dew. While doing so, the small American flag she had fixed to her scooter unexpectedly falls to the sidewalk. She leans down to retrieve it but has forgotten about the open bottle, and in doing so the bottle tips and sends Diet Mountain Dew all over herself and her scooter. The soda quickly seeps through the polymer exterior and in to the electric panel. A surge occurs, frying any controls and activates the accelerator. Unable to make split second decisions, Whoorider is carried in her scooter at a rapid speed in to the busy intersection where she is hit by a Ford F-750 pickup truck with out of state plates, killing her upon impact. Emergency crews arrive, and find on her person, several prescription sedatives and pain killers, and rule her at fault. They commend the driver of the pickup for living through a horrific accident caused by an inebriated drug abuser, and Whoorider's corpse is quickly moved to the nearest mortuary and cremated. Eventually, an official takes time to notify her family, who is happy as she had a sizable life insurance policy from her two day a week career at Petco. The news spreads to her peers, and is a pleasant surprise to most. In Southern California, Sikotic crouches in his driveway underneath his Ford F-750, spraying its undercarriage with a hose and scrubbing away. He takes a break momentarily, and smiles at his new American flag he found while traveling cross country this summer. "God Bless America" says Sikotic, before heading inside to read some new medical publications, and get ready for work the next day at Cedars-Sinai hospital. "God Bless America".

That's good stuff