Author Topic: Gary Payton: "Kobe Bryant is Still the Best Player in the League"  (Read 673 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Gary Payton: "Kobe Bryant is Still the Best Player in the League"
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 05:02:37 PM »
well that's because he's the best point guard of all time.  but he's still no MJ.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 05:02:51 PM »
we get it, you hate barkley

get over it

lol a lil overemotional, are we? i dont hate barkley...i actually find him to be a good dude and i even read his book and found it somewhat insightful...i just think his opinion on basketball is not really that credible, and i'm pretty sure a lot of the stuff he says is just said for shock value. why u gettin butthurt tho?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 05:04:51 PM »
lmao

butt hurt is trying to say the Lakers are better than the Celtics because the Celtics "won more titles int he 60s" even though the Lakers won a bunch in the 40s and 50's ;)

but on the real Barkley is respected by everyone in the sports media.  only person on earth who hates him ins Charles Oakley. and perhaps you haha

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »
lmao

butt hurt is trying to say the Lakers are better than the Celtics because the Celtics "won more titles int he 60s" even though the Lakers won a bunch in the 40s and 50's ;)

but on the real Barkley is respected by everyone in the sports media.  only person on earth who hates him ins Charles Oakley. and perhaps you haha

I DONT THINK U KNOW THE CORRECT DEFINITION OF BUTTHURT LOL

and like i said, i dont hate barkley...i just realize that his basketball analysis is typically baseless bullshit which he says for attention. do u really not see it?