Author Topic: KOBE VOTED FAVORITE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AMONGST ROOKIES......  (Read 3066 times)

Sccit

Re: KOBE VOTED FAVORITE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AMONGST ROOKIES......
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2013, 09:30:57 PM »
it takes a faggot like cham to consign an alias who don't even have the balls to say who he really is

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »
Trying to divert attention onto someone else. Nigga just got TORCHED.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2013, 08:08:36 AM »

Answer the question, Elton.... Should I have driven to Chino for "whoisthis" (lmao) or are u just that desperate to get a lick of my nuts that ull cosign any1 of my groupies, no matter how pathetic they come off?

Answer wisely

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2013, 01:38:24 PM »

Answer the question, Elton.... Should I have driven to Chino for "whoisthis" (lmao) or are u just that desperate to get a lick of my nuts that ull cosign any1 of my groupies, no matter how pathetic they come off?

Answer wisely

I recall a poster named Rapsodie who was told by a wise man, "if you don't stand up to being called out, you're a flat out pussy".

You got bodied hard in this thread. I'd lay low for a while.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2013, 01:49:48 PM »

Answer wisely

I recall a poster named Rapsodie who was told by a wise man, "if you don't stand up to being called out, you're a flat out pussy".

You got bodied hard in this thread. I'd lay low for a while.

and i recall a poster named elton jr. saying "id have to be a loser to go out of my way to meet up with someone over internet drama"

do u remember infinite calling u out when he was in new york and u pussying out? lmao...and to make matters worse, infinite is a legit person, so u knew he was real about his...not like some fake alias who's posted here before but doesnt have the courage to reveal his real identity....and to top this all off, i even gave this fake alias a chance to meet me up if he's bein for real, while u just straight up backed down to infinite, no questions asked lmfao. ether? very much so....in the form of projection. u gotta stop shittin on yaself, young'n.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2013, 05:07:11 PM »
I mean, I'm quoting you...well...because YOU said that lmao. Meaning those are you core beliefs. This is all funny to me; laughing at people...well...like YOU lol. Hence my belief on 94% of this forum being legit JOKES in life. Straight nerdom.

If he came through again and desperately wanted to see me, I'd comply. You're just petrified.

Still tryna change the subject because you got STUNTED on.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2013, 05:26:29 PM »
I mean, I'm quoting you...well...because YOU said that lmao. Meaning those are you core beliefs. This is all funny to me; laughing at people...well...like YOU lol. Hence my belief on 94% of this forum being legit JOKES in life. Straight nerdom.

If he came through again and desperately wanted to see me, I'd comply. You're just petrified.

Still tryna change the subject because you got STUNTED on.

rapsodie was dealin with tanner, a real person with a real identity.. and rapsodie clearly couldnt back up his shit talking, cuz he said he wouldnt meet tanner under any circumstance.

whoisthis, on the other hand, is a pussy who doesnt even have the balls to reveal who he is....and to top it off, unlike rapsodie with tanner, i still gave him the option of meeting with me if he really aint sayin that shit to flex nuts, which he clearly is....

now, when infinite came to new york, u straight up pussied out. wtf do u mean "if he came again and desperately wanted to see me i'd comply"? lmfao...he wanted to meet up and u flat out denied it after years of shit-talking online.....u bein serious now? i dont think u realize how pathetic u make urself look on these forums due to ur undeniable love of my nuts :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2013, 05:46:59 PM »
Lol at saying "these" forums like I'm a member for 48 like yourself.

Anyway, at the end of the day you're scared of who this guy is and are too pussy to do the thing you called not doing being pussy. Whereas Infinite was like "I'm in New York, where you at Cham"...obviously not as serious as you make it out to be because you're currently using it at your argument and we all know how that gets switched up. He didn't give me addresses and directions. He wasn't really that serious, he was having fun with it and I'm willingly saying if he comes back and wants to meet up, fine.

Stop turning this thread onto me like I'm the one being directly challenged right now and running for my life like you're doing. Brian said it once, I ignored him because he, like you, are true embarrassments living life straight through the screen that you read these words from and then he didn't mention it again.

Bundy said meet him at a gym...you said no. Sik destroyed your emotional stability...you backed out. Now this. Yeah, you're as real as your lyrics lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2013, 07:59:20 PM »
Lol at saying "these" forums like I'm a member for 48 like yourself.

Anyway, at the end of the day you're scared of who this guy is and are too pussy to do the thing you called not doing being pussy. Whereas Infinite was like "I'm in New York, where you at Cham"...obviously not as serious as you make it out to be because you're currently using it at your argument and we all know how that gets switched up. He didn't give me addresses and directions. He wasn't really that serious, he was having fun with it and I'm willingly saying if he comes back and wants to meet up, fine.

Stop turning this thread onto me like I'm the one being directly challenged right now and running for my life like you're doing. Brian said it once, I ignored him because he, like you, are true embarrassments living life straight through the screen that you read these words from and then he didn't mention it again.

Bundy said meet him at a gym...you said no. Sik destroyed your emotional stability...you backed out. Now this. Yeah, you're as real as your lyrics lmao.

YES, ELTON JR...EVERY1 BELIEVES YOU. YOU REALLY DO THINK IT'S RATIONAL TO DRIVE TO CHINO FOR A FAKE ALIAS HIDING BEHIND A NAME AND UR NOT JUST SAYING IT TO RIDE MY NUTS.

I'M PRETTY SURE THE ENTIRE FORUM KNOWS U BY NOW, ELTON. IVE SAID IT BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN...FALL BACK IF YA KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YA, CUZ U ONLY SHOOTIN YASELF IN THE FOOT EVERY TIME U HOP ON FOR ANOTHER RIDE.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME, IF THIS DUDE IS FOREAL- WHICH, LIKE UR CLAIMS OF HETEROSEXUALITY, HE AINT- THEN IM GIVING HIM THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME SEE ME.....I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS, IT COULD BE U POSTIN UNDER ANOTHER ALIAS SO U COULD RIDE MY NUTS TWICE AS HARD FOR ALL I KNOW....BUT IF HE IS FOREAL, THE ALMIGHTY NIK IS STANDIN RIGHT HERE WAITIN....THATS A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN U TOLD INFINITE WHEN HE WANTED TO SEE U, ELTON. ANY MORE COCKSUCKIN?

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2013, 07:20:18 AM »
OK Pussy boy.

1558 Marcella Rialto 92376

My home address.

If you're such a man. If you're so real. If evil really does make your dick grow. Come see about me. ANYTIME you want. Morning, Noon or Night. If I'm home, I'll answer the door. Want to know if I'm a fake "alias" or not? Want to find out who I am really? Come down to my home. Look it up on Google, it's a legit address. I live behind a School. Come on down and call me a pussy to my face.

Now, if you're too much of a bitch to do that, admit it. Tell me you're too much of a faggot bitch and can't back up your shit. Then, I'll gladly drive to Tarzana. But, if you're too pussy to come to my house, too pussy to even admit you're a pussy, what makes me think you'd be there?

Remember, you called ME a pussy. But, you're the pussy that's too scared to try to prove it. You seem to feel you know who I am. You seem to think you know me as a person that you call me a "pussy." Hell, you even feel that you know who am I that you can confidently say:

I really don't blame u, cuz that's the smart choice. U will die if u make the trip out here...

I'm laughing at the thought of you killing me. Get the fuck out of here. You're too much of a pussy to come down to the park I gave you. Too pussy to admit that you're a pussy so that I can go down to the park you gave me. And now, I'm sure, you'll be too much of a pussy to come down to my house. You'll say "admit who you are!" like knowing what screen name I was before will make any difference. You're dying to know who I am. Come find out pussy.

This is all I want to know:

Will you show up to my house to call me a pussy? Or will you admit that you're too much of a pussy, so that I can roll down to your park?

Anything else is just you going around in circles to try and not look like a complete and total pussy.
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2013, 11:57:37 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »
OK Pussy boy.

1558 Marcella Rialto 92376

My home address.

If you're such a man. If you're so real. If evil really does make your dick grow. Come see about me. ANYTIME you want. Morning, Noon or Night. If I'm home, I'll answer the door. Want to know if I'm a fake "alias" or not? Want to find out who I am really? Come down to my home. Look it up on Google, it's a legit address. I live behind a School. Come on down and call me a pussy to my face.

Now, if you're too much of a bitch to do that, admit it. Tell me you're too much of a faggot bitch and can't back up your shit. Then, I'll gladly drive to Tarzana. But, if you're too pussy to come to my house, too pussy to even admit you're a pussy, what makes me think you'd be there?

Remember, you called ME a pussy. But, you're the pussy that's too scared to try to prove it. You seem to feel you know who I am. You seem to think you know me as a person that you call me a "pussy." Hell, you even feel that you know who am I that you can confidently say:

I really don't blame u, cuz that's the smart choice. U will die if u make the trip out here...

I'm laughing at the thought of you killing me. Get the fuck out of here. You're too much of a pussy to come down to the park I gave you. Too pussy to admit that you're a pussy so that I can go down to the park you gave me. And now, I'm sure, you'll be too much of a pussy to come down to my house. You'll say "admit who you are!" like knowing what screen name I was before will make any difference. You're dying to know who I am. Come find out pussy.

This is all I want to know:

Will you show up to my house to call me a pussy? Or will you admit that you're too much of a pussy, so that I can roll down to your park?

Anything else is just you going around in circles to try and not look like a complete and total pussy.

TELL ME THE TRUTH, WHY ARE U SO SCARED TO REVEAL YOUR OLD USERNAME?? SERIOUSLY, NOW...WHAT IS THE REASONING BEHIND THAT? QUIT FLEXIN NUTS AND POSTIN ADDRESSES THAT U ALREADY KNOW IM NOT GOING TO IN ATTEMPTS TO MAKE ME LOOK AS PUSSY AS U LMAO...YA SONNING TACTIS IS BELOW AVERAGE, CUZZO.

AND U ASKED, WHAT MAKES U THINK I'D BE AT TARZANA PARK? EASY...I'VE ALREADY HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH SOME1 ON HERE (WHICH IM SURE UR AWARE OF, CONSIDERIN UR A FAN OF MINE)...DUDE DROVE 7 HOURS TO TARZANA PARK JUST TO SEE ME, AND YES, I WAS THERE. SO IF HE CAN DO IT, SO CAN U......AND IM NOT GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO MEET YOU, CONSIDERING UR NOTHIN TO ME BUT A (SCARY) SCREEN NAME.. I MEAN, EVEN IF I U WERENT TOO PUSSY TO TELL ME WHO U ARE, I STILL WOULD FIND NO PURPOSE IN GOIN OUT MY WAY TO MEET UP WITH U, CUZ THAT'D SIMPLY BE A WASTE OF MY TIME..I HAVE NO ANGER OR RAGE TOWARDS U TO THE POINT WHERE I'M ANXIOUS TO GO FIND U..BUT THE FACT THAT U ARE TOO PUSSY TO REVEAL WHO U ARE IS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE....SO ONCE AGAIN, PUSSYBOY, THE ANSWER IS NO, I'M NOT DRIVING TO CHINO TO PROVE A POINT....SO ARE U COMIN TO TARZANA PARK OR NOT? IF U DO, I'LL ADMIT UR REALLY BOUT IT...IF U DONT, I WONT CALL U PUSSY, I'D CALL U SMART. SO WHICH WILL IT BE, FAILIAS?

STILL LMFAO@DUDE ADAMANTLY ARGUING WHAT AGE GROUP YOUR AVERAGE LEBRON FANS IS JUST 2 GET A LONG, HARD RIDE ON MY NUTS...FAILURE TO THE MAX.

Remedy360

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2013, 03:06:12 PM »
Blown up in the niggas face. Son is getting blasted.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2013, 03:20:47 PM »
ask AC Grundy, he don't want it with Hov!