Author Topic: Alley Boy - Stack It Up (Feat. Meek Mill) (VIDEO)  (Read 363 times)

Blood$

Alley Boy - Stack It Up (Feat. Meek Mill) (VIDEO)
« on: August 28, 2013, 08:53:28 AM »

banger... dope video too, expect to see this one on MTV Jams real quick  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Alley Boy - Stack It Up (Feat. Meek Mill) (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 09:21:08 AM »
oh shit, ATL stand up!!!!  ;D

that REAL trap muzik

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 09:57:13 AM »
Alley Boy does need to clean his lyrics a bit though if he wants this on the radio cuz they ain't gonna play something where you bleep every last word of a bar even if Meek is on it :laugh:

catchy tune though, Young Chop got another banger

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
oh shit, ATL stand up!!!!  ;D

that REAL trap muzik
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 10:02:56 AM »
this is what the young trappers fuck with and guwop not no bourgeois ass reality show niggas

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 10:04:10 AM »
this is what the young trappers fuck with and guwop not no bourgeois ass reality show niggas
that's why they will always stay that way and end up dead or in jail.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 10:10:56 AM »
those are the same type of ppl that TI built his career off of its not much different then selling crack to your own ppl.

cliff never started doing the positive you can overcome songs till he got caught up trying to be pistol pete...you think that really his genuine outlook? he said on the damn breakfast club interview "i had to make those kind of songs to make it look good for the state" thats a hypocrite for you. either you bout that shit or you not.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 10:13:15 AM »
those are the same type of ppl that TI built his career off of its not much different then selling crack to your own ppl.

cliff never started doing the positive you can overcome songs till he got caught up trying to be pistol pete...you think that really his genuine outlook? he said on the damn breakfast club interview "i had to make those kind of songs to make it look good for the state" thats a hypocrite for you. either you bout that shit or you not.
he has a few positive songs you better go listen to trap muzik, urban legend, and king.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 10:16:54 AM »
man them songs werent even memorable. no heart in em.

that song hello with ceelo green however came off right....shit was optimistic and had a great vibe.

i dont really hate TI im just critical of him cuz i know how much you love dude....when i was younger i was a HUGE ice cube fan and when common released the bitch in you then kam dropped whoop whoop my boys used to rub that shit in my face and make me ride to that shit etc. its all for jokes until you get so upset by it that you make it personal then it becomes fun.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 10:35:46 AM »
all in the love of hip hop.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 10:43:29 AM »
lol at talking about my dead homiez and relatives as part of a retaliating move for being critical of a rapper then calling it "in the name of hip hop"

that shit dont bother me because ive always been open about myself on here so when fuckers get mad at me thats the first and easiest thing you can say to me or about me. but it does look awfully desperate on the part of my "enemies" especially when YOU KNOW for a fact i got dirt on you but even in retaliation of you talking about my kids etc i still havent played that trump card. that kind of energy has nothing to do with rap unless we are rapping against eachother competitively and i already bested you in that arena also in that rappin ass thread where will was trying to get his struggle bars off lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 11:01:36 AM »
lol at talking about my dead homiez and relatives as part of a retaliating move for being critical of a rapper then calling it "in the name of hip hop"

that shit dont bother me because ive always been open about myself on here so when fuckers get mad at me thats the first and easiest thing you can say to me or about me. but it does look awfully desperate on the part of my "enemies" especially when YOU KNOW for a fact i got dirt on you but even in retaliation of you talking about my kids etc i still havent played that trump card. that kind of energy has nothing to do with rap unless we are rapping against eachother competitively and i already bested you in that arena also in that rappin ass thread where will was trying to get his struggle bars off lol
only in your mind this exists. everyone is entitled to dream.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 11:13:31 AM »
just like your allowed to have your delusions of grandeur that tip is still as hot as he ever been etc

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:48 AM »
y'all listen to Gucci mane and 2chainz.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 11:30:52 AM »
i find them entertaining but you look at TI like the kids look up to lebron and kobe or like i looked up to barry sanders as a kid and im pretty sure your like the same age as him or older and dont say you dont or you wouldnt get so defensive over people that dont like him like you do.

theres one word for that

mancrush. it dont make you gay but its kind of suspect...the small amount i know about psychology would have me think you were adopted possibly or didnt have a strong father figure in your younger years.