Author Topic: Em's "Bezerk" makes me reflect into how Em's music has effected my life  (Read 2317 times)

Heinz

Re: Em's "Bezerk" makes me reflect into how Em's music has effected my life
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2013, 10:58:53 AM »
Fair enough.
Do you think he himself has the ability to do it or that he channels something negative?

I don't listen to his music since it messes up my energy flow and upsets my spirit.
Due to my training in chinese quiet sitting I have refined myself and become quite sensitive to external influences on my body and spirit.
There is very little of modern/popular music that I can listen to because it has a disturbing effect on me.
It does not raise my spirit it lowers it.
Classical music is an exception probably because it follows the diatonic and not the pentatonic scale.

I feel you on that, as I am also very conscious about what I put into my body.  You have to properly filter the various pathways to the heart.  Our sense of hearing is one of the pathways to the heart.  And whatever we take in will eventually manifest itself.

Agreed. And it's not limited to music/hearing but the full spectre of our senses.
What a gift it is to truly be alive.
Life is great.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 08:53:15 AM »
Fair enough.
Do you think he himself has the ability to do it or that he channels something negative?

I don't listen to his music since it messes up my energy flow and upsets my spirit.
Due to my training in chinese quiet sitting I have refined myself and become quite sensitive to external influences on my body and spirit.
There is very little of modern/popular music that I can listen to because it has a disturbing effect on me.
Classical music is an exception probably because it follows the diatonic and not the pentatonic scale.

I believe he has knowledge on certain tones to use within the music for various desired effects. I also am sure he is proficient at back masking. And I'm sure he is quite knowledgable with incantations / spells etc.

Lucifer was supposedly minister of music in heaven before being cast down. Music and vibration are much more powerful than most people realize.

And I agree about the whole empath thing. I can't watch tv because it just makes me angry after about 30 seconds.

Heinz

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2013, 09:01:51 AM »
Ever read "Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television" by Jerry Mander?

http://www.amazon.com/Arguments-Elimination-Television-Jerry-Mander/dp/0688082742/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378310372&sr=8-1&keywords=four+arguments+for+the+elimination+of+television

Its not new (70's) but an interesting read, you might enjoy it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 09:14:47 AM »
Fair enough.

I believe he has knowledge on certain tones to use within the music for various desired effects. I also am sure he is proficient at back masking. And I'm sure he is quite knowledgable with incantations / spells etc.

Lucifer was supposedly minister of music in heaven before being cast down.
Music and vibration are much more powerful than most people realize.

And I agree about the whole empath thing. I can't watch tv because it just makes me angry after about 30 seconds.

You believe in god, do you believe in satan, too? Or do you think it's enough, that others believe him to be real, for a satanistic movement to be formed.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2013, 09:41:02 AM »
Fair enough.

Lucifer was supposedly minister of music in heaven before being cast down.
Music and vibration are much more powerful than most people realize.

You believe in god, do you believe in satan, too? Or do you think it's enough, that others believe him to be real, for a satanistic movement to be formed.

One of the biggest catalysts in me believing in God was when I came to the conclusion that the most powerful people in the world are satanists/luciferian. These people are extremely serious in their beliefs, and I thought if took it so serious that maybe there was some validity to it.

Even if one personally doesn't believe in any of that stuff, they should be informed to know that some very powerful people do, and their actions and agendas serve that belief.

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2013, 09:55:24 AM »
^^^
I see. I agree with you that their beliefs no matter if right or wrong, are enough to make the threat real. But I would've thought, that the mental condition those people are in, was more an indicator for not taking their belief system seriously.

I'd go one step further and say that these people are so opportunist anyway, that most of them might as well practice that bullshit without believing in it.

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2013, 09:38:17 AM »
Ever read "Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television" by Jerry Mander?

http://www.amazon.com/Arguments-Elimination-Television-Jerry-Mander/dp/0688082742/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378310372&sr=8-1&keywords=four+arguments+for+the+elimination+of+television

Its not new (70's) but an interesting read, you might enjoy it.

Thanks I'll check that out.

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2013, 09:43:52 AM »
^^^
I see. I agree with you that their beliefs no matter if right or wrong, are enough to make the threat real. But I would've thought, that the mental condition those people are in, was more an indicator for not taking their belief system seriously.

I'd go one step further and say that these people are so opportunist anyway, that most of them might as well practice that bullshit without believing in it.

Their religious beliefs make them opportunist. "do as thou wilt" = do whatever you please regardless of ramifications to others. Their beliefs tell them that they are the rulers of this realm and they are justified to do anything they want, and it is their duty to lie, cheat, and steal at every opportunity to maintain that power.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 01:30:24 PM »
That thread is very interesting, I started to get a little into buddhism as of late. I know that for some people you will sound like someone who is disturbed and fucked in the head, but I understand where you are coming from. We are influenced by everything we hear and see. If you are influenced by Eminem and what he says, how he raps, his music, you are influenced by what influenced him, and so on. Eveything in this world is connected. It makes me laugh a little bit when I hear about Satan, not because I'm 100% it doesn't exist. Everyone that take Satan seriously is influenced by that school of tought, and will start to put things in their head to make their theories real. Because in your mind, you can construct anything on the spiritual side of things. Some people don't even want to see that and think about that, because it is scary as fuck.

I will give you an advice, try to be ''balanced''. Everything about this world is about balance. Try to achieve that, and you will see that you are way more in control of your life than you think. Try to destroy your ego, because ego is a construction of your mind. You are nothing, when you have an emotion, that emotion isn't even real. The only thing that is real, is the god-gift of having that emotion. When you start being angry, or sad, try to see those emotions as clouds in the sky that are in the way of the sun of your pure concsiousness. It is hard to do that in our capitalist world because almost everything is based in individuality. But such a thing doesn't even exist, we are simply a part of the big demonstration that everything is related to everything, we are only a part of it. No matter what we do, our actions will simply prove that

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2013, 02:03:22 PM »
That thread is very interesting, I started to get a little into buddhism as of late. I know that for some people you will sound like someone who is disturbed and fucked in the head, but I understand where you are coming from. We are influenced by everything we hear and see. If you are influenced by Eminem and what he says, how he raps, his music, you are influenced by what influenced him, and so on. Eveything in this world is connected. It makes me laugh a little bit when I hear about Satan, not because I'm 100% it doesn't exist. Everyone that take Satan seriously is influenced by that school of tought, and will start to put things in their head to make their theories real. Because in your mind, you can construct anything on the spiritual side of things. Some people don't even want to see that and think about that, because it is scary as fuck.

I will give you an advice, try to be ''balanced''. Everything about this world is about balance. Try to achieve that, and you will see that you are way more in control of your life than you think. Try to destroy your ego, because ego is a construction of your mind. You are nothing, when you have an emotion, that emotion isn't even real. The only thing that is real, is the god-gift of having that emotion. When you start being angry, or sad, try to see those emotions as clouds in the sky that are in the way of the sun of your pure concsiousness. It is hard to do that in our capitalist world because almost everything is based in individuality. But such a thing doesn't even exist, we are simply a part of the big demonstration that everything is related to everything, we are only a part of it. No matter what we do, our actions will simply prove that

Dope post

Fraxxx

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2013, 01:08:03 PM »

Dope post

Indeed. Unfortunately, people don't allow themselves to realize that it's all smoke and mirrors. Questioning everything I believe in? Fuck outta here!