Author Topic: Picasso was over-rated, Jay-Z is over-rated... Pac and Van Gogh were the truth  (Read 786 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Heinz

Heinz is droppin knowledge.

Nigga I'mma change my name to Lord Hienz and say fukkk being intelligent.
Knowledge is for sukkkers!!! In the hood we keep it real and ignorant yo. You don't have time to be smart when you're struggling.
Sophistication sounds like some fukkked up sexual fetish anyways.
We judge the taste of food from watching picture of the dish on google, fukkk tasting it!
Ronald McDonald > René Redzepi.
You wont find Redzepi cooking in the hood, niggaz would laugh at his abstract dishes yo.
Ronald McDonald has served billions of struggling niggaz with classic shit.

Dayton 'til I die and that's on my momma!
Rest in Peace to my old earth.
And that's real.

Lord Hienz

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
And just go do an eye and ear test.  Just go to google.com and type Picasso and look at his stupid ass paintings.. what? I'm supposed to think Picasso is a genius because the eyes and ears are in the wrong places?  

You've just proven yourself to be an ignorant when it comes to an art. Apparently you don't know shit about history of art if you say such bullshit.
Read, watch, learn before you speak.

funny how you judge an artist's career and relevance over a quick google search...

Nicca... he's a painter, so I'm looking at his paintings.  Am I supposed to read a companion Humanities book to go with it?   Nicca, it's a painting, take your two eyes and look at it and if it's trash then you don't need no Doctorate degree to brainwash you into saying it's dope, nicca.

kinda similar on how you judge rappers... without having listened to their shit

Again nicca.. I'm looking at Picasso's painting right now on google over the computer.   What the hell else am I supposed to do?  He's a painter, so last I checked you LOOK at the paintings.  Am I supposed to make love to the painting?  Am I supposed to eat it?  Last I checked you look at paintings and that's what the fuck I'm doin, nicca!

oh and Van Gogh wasn't a realist, he was a post-impressionist.

THanks for the humanities lesson, nicca.. but what I meant is that Van Gogh keeps it real, and therefore like Pac, he's a REALIST!!

That was the most ignorant shit i\ve heard in a while. First of all - no you don't judge painters only by their paintings. You need also get to know with the history to understand their paintings and to see how much of an impact they've made. In other simple words - i will compare it to the rap music (apparently this the most complex form of art you are able to understand) - Picasso was fresh and has changed the whole game for the generations. Cubism motherfucker... do you know such word? Cubism is all around your ignorant ass but you're to dumb to see it. For example... you should thank Picasso for modern architecture.

Secondly - there is a huge difference between watching paintings in books/internet etc. and watching them live. But how can you understand that. You've probably never seen a real art live. I guess TV and internet are the only cultural places you've visited in your life.

Poor child of the internet.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:58:38 AM by shoo »

Hack Wilson - real

You have to unlearn everything that the white man has taught you.

newsflast:  you ARE white :laugh:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I guess TV and internet are the only cultural places you've visited in your life.

Poor child of the internet.

Your right.. nothing too cultural about Mekkah (for Hajj), Oman in the Arab Gulf, West Africa, Gambia (Roots/James Island, Brickama, Banjul, Georgetown) Senegal (St. Louis, Madinabaye, Goree' Island)... yeah, nothing too cultural about that mayn!

Let me copy and paste a little something for you mayn...

Medina

Mekkah

James Island

Mungo Park

Goree' Island

Cocunut Island

Gambia

with Viviane Ndour

home of Shiek Muhammad Ceesy, Madinabaye

Holy city of Madinabaye, Senegal

St. Louis, Senegal

Yeah mayn... I guess I'm just a "poor child of the internet" who has never been anywhere!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 09:09:40 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

People who know that they are not so bright are much more likeable than ignorant guys who for some reason think that they are enlightened.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You have to unlearn everything that the white man has taught you.

newsflast:  you ARE white :laugh:

Newsflash:  Your illiterate and fail to comprehend my use of generalization and hyperbole  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

• Muthafuckin' Don!

real niccaz post real pics, fake niccaz photoshop

Hack Wilson - real

Hack Wilson - real

"QB is like one giant block party, can't you see how happy everyone is to live in the slums?"

Hack Wilson - real

infinite is the type of guy who would be a slave for a black man just to make up for his ancestors

MUHFUKKA

infinite is the type of guy who would be a slave for a black man just to make up for his ancestors
nah acording to him the slaves had it better than most whites at the time. sexual freedom and whatnot. i like how riding a donkey throuh a field and visiting some mosques makes infant not retarded

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

nah acording to him the slaves had it better than most whites at the time. sexual freedom and whatnot. i like how riding a donkey throuh a field and visiting some mosques makes infant not retarded

and posing for pictures with black people who he'll never see again, just to show us how he repped whitey on his trip to the motherland :D

Hack Wilson - real

real niccaz post real pics, fake niccaz photoshop

may i ask why you refer to yourself as a "nicca"?