Author Topic: Where are all the rock stars, rappers?  (Read 421 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Where are all the rock stars, rappers?
« on: September 01, 2013, 02:25:54 PM »

The answer to this question is admittedly answered in part by the fact that some of these so calls are literally conveying images, lyrics and actions which document them as being devil worshippers but that's only in part, what about the rest of them? why are we hearing no epic anti war songs? where are the actors coming out and denouncing this insanity? . Are they all such spineless, materialistic empty souls that they do not care about the consequences of what is occurring, or are they cowardly fearing a backlash against them, or are they just so disconnected from reality, so screwed up with such destructive life styles that they are not really living on planet earth anymore?

It seems like the only actor input we get is from the CFR snakes Jolie and Brad Pitt and of course sometimes that self righteous Ben Affleck and that plain to see Neocon George Clooney. Are the rest of them really so soul less?

The power of media is incredible and save for a few journalists we are not going to get that push needed and even if there were more like them, they will be nowhere near as influential as these stars are. I know from the likes of Katy Perry, Kanye West, Madonna Jay-Z, Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, Snoop Dogg, we won't hear a peep out of them because they sold their soul along time ago, well that's assuming they ever had one but there surely are many others.

Heinz

Re: Where are all the rock stars, rappers?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 05:48:03 AM »
They are busy updating their twitter profiles and sacrificing babies to the devil.

Fraxxx

Re: Where are all the rock stars, rappers?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:18:14 AM »
I heard Sean Penn is filling a pillowcase with soda cans and walking up Capitol Hill to have a little talk with those guys.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.