Author Topic: Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks.  (Read 1137 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks.
« on: September 01, 2013, 04:03:24 PM »
Superbowl Champs today as I declare it.

I'm more in love with that defense than Elano loves black cock, Classic Material loves T.I.'s cock & Will loves Classic Material's cock combined.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »
seattle vs san francisco for that division is going to be a great battle to watch this year

but Percy Harvin is out for the year, right?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »
No, they hope to have him back by Thanksgiving, probably won't be until December though.

They put him on the PUP list so he's out at least six weeks.

Even without him, that defense is so loaded, it's terrifying. 49ers too, but I'll take Marshawn over Gore going at their respective defenses.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 07:11:53 PM »
Wow, a Seattle-based team is being discussed on DUBCC without me starting it. Whaddya know.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »
Started a franchise with them in Madden 25.

Since my Jets will be lucky to win more than four games this season, I need to invest my Fall in football other than gambling all my money on it. Seahawks will be those niggas.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 12:24:36 AM »
As talented as we clearly are, I'm still a bit worried about the beginning of the season. Our D-Line is pretty sketchy, Chris Clemons is out for a few weeks at least, and Avril is a question mark. Also, Bennett got hurt in the preseason so his status is also uncertain (all big pass-rush guys). To add more concern to the pass-rush, Bruce Irvin is suspended the first four games for adderrall. As far as an 11-5 team last season, our achilles heel was our D-Line, couldn't get consistent pressure on the quarterbacks and lost a handful of games because of that. And it obviously goes without saying, but losing Harvin blows too It also goes without saying that our division is clearly the best in football. Still very confident in the team and we're pretty stacked at most positions but shit could be much better than it is now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:32:53 AM by Remedy360 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 01:56:23 AM »
Yeah, but Clemons, Bennett, Irvin and Percy will be back for when it matters. Whether you win the division or not, you're cruising to the playoffs.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 04:18:32 AM »
theyve got a damn good shot

they stayed healthy last year (i think so, remedy correct me if im wrong) which is rare, if they can do that, then theyre my nfc super bowl pick mos def
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 10:45:57 AM »
theyve got a damn good shot

they stayed healthy last year (i think so, remedy correct me if im wrong) which is rare, if they can do that, then theyre my nfc super bowl pick mos def

For the most part yeah. In that playoff game against Washington Clemmons tore his ACL and Matt Ryanreally went off on our defense that next week since Clem was for the most part our only consistent pass-rusher. We brought in guys like Bennett and Avril to add to that but they're nicked up so getting them back will be key. Outside of a great division, our schedule is just a bitch in general, we have to play the Giants, Falcons, and Texans all on the road, whereas the 49ers get those teams at home. They're talented enough to win anywhere, but there's no denying the huge advantage we have at home, so being able to get home-field advantage come playoffs would be huge. Expectations around here are just so high that the minute they look the least bit vulnerable people are going to be ready to jump off a bridge lol
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:48:36 AM by Remedy360 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 02:51:59 PM »
Kinda funny I made this thread but Vegas says they're only three point favorites over the Panthers Week 1 lol. Must be injury related.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 06:19:13 PM »
Started a franchise with them in Madden 25.

Since my Jets will be lucky to win more than four games this season, I need to invest my Fall in football other than gambling all my money on it. Seahawks will be those niggas.

just bet against the Jets every game the first 10 weeks

after week 10 the jets schedge gets easy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »
It's actually funny. They'll probably lose every game before the Bye & have a chance to win every game after the Bye lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 07:07:13 PM »
It's actually funny. They'll probably lose every game before the Bye & have a chance to win every game after the Bye lol.

:D

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 03:33:38 AM »
Well I hope so, that the seahawks will win the SB.  It will suck that they'll be doing it wearing those ugly new uniforms  :puke:  Their past ones I liked.  Another reason 2 hate nike.  Since it won't be a purple world superbowl again  :(  Seahawks gotta take it 1 game at a time & get home field advantage. 

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 08:18:29 AM »
Well I hope so, that the seahawks will win the SB.  It will suck that they'll be doing it wearing those ugly new uniforms  :puke:  Their past ones I liked.  Another reason 2 hate nike.  Since it won't be a purple world superbowl again  :(  Seahawks gotta take it 1 game at a time & get home field advantage. 

Those jerseys are dope as hell, don't know what you're talking about. Are you over age 40?