Author Topic: Name that Dubcnn member  (Read 15479 times)

Will_B

Re: Name that Dubcnn member
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2013, 02:12:11 AM »
a sore subject?

GTFOH

Name some MCs who got a clean consistent output, who were dope from day one

Take your sore subject ass for a walk authism boy.
Music ain't a damn sport or competition.
The ghost of stagnation got your soul.

Hard to know what you've taken offence at. I know you see forums as the online equivalent of a fancy dress competition, but I come here primarily for music discussion.

Petey brought up legacy, not me. Go self harm dressed as a nazi
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:38:36 AM by Do Buy Albums »

Heinz

« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2013, 02:26:58 AM »
I take offence in your repeated offences of being offensive.
Not really but I like seeing you dance for me when I snap my fingers.
Get some ointment for that sore subject of yours it sounds like it is causing you a bad itch.

Will_B

« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2013, 02:32:30 AM »
I take offence in your repeated offences of being offensive.
Not really but I like seeing you dance for me when I snap my fingers.
Get some ointment for that sore subject of yours it sounds like it is causing you a bad itch.

When you start posting on music I might take your opinions on board

Heinz

« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2013, 02:46:51 AM »
I guess discussing black men bragging braggadociously about life in the ghetto over simplistic bassline melodies is the gateway to your heart.
Not interested indulging in that kind of activity thank you.

Will_B

« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2013, 02:55:55 AM »
I guess discussing black men bragging braggadociously about life in the ghetto over simplistic bassline melodies is the gateway to your heart.

Then why are you here?

Other than signing up as Blood of Abe specifically to troll on 3 people you've never encountered (online or otherwise) before...

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2013, 04:43:54 AM »
u kp rplyin so who is rally ma, fag?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2013, 09:03:34 AM »
i think it might be a generational thing but cubes solo is better and has aged better if you listen to it compared to the chronic.

i loved the chronic but its production and concepts skits and themes just werent as ground breaking as what cube did at the time.

the bomb squads and sir jinx production was not being fucked with on that album when i play them both now i find cubes first album to be a mandatory listen from beginning to finish...the chronic has some songs that got played so much due to main streams exploitation of gangsta rap that i almost cringe when i hear them. cube was pushing so much information at you on that album and the bombsquads layered production was so dense i think as a kid i didnt understand it or appreciate it until now. cubes debut isnt even my preferred cube album (death certificate) but both of those albums IMO are better then the chronic.

the chronic is still one of the best albums of all times but cube dropped back to back classics way before dre and it didnt take 10 years between albums to get it done.

Cube had something to say but he's still carried by that production. You could put it out just as instrumentals and it would be no worse an album.

the chronic has political songs but they never get remembered in retrospect...people remember "bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks..." where as cube made some gangsta/pimp shit but hes still remembered for being a politically charged rapper. im not talking about money or any of that shit but i think cubes musical legacy carries as much integrity if not more then dres.

im still mad he tried to put his wack ass sons on, mad at snoop for pushing his wack kid rapper on us too...im glad dre never tried to force his kids in our faces...no homo.

And Dres son is the most talented of all of em

But u seriously trippin if u think the production value on Amerikkkaz Most is anywhere close to The Chronic, let alone the impact the album had on rap and how timeless a record it is.

i totally agree dres son is tighter then all cubes and snoops sons and i might be crazy for saying that HERE at a westcoast forum but thats just my opinion...it really blew alot of peoples minds to hear a westcoast rapper talking about "locing up" and shit over top notch eastcoast beats. the thing was the westcoast produced songs were what anchored the album for the most part. whos the mack was a dope ass record and he was spitting some fucking knowledge at that point and time over that smooth ass westcoast beat. if dead homies would have been put on  amerikkas most it would have gave that album a great balance between coasts.

little known fact: cube still wanted and expected dr dre to produce his debut, and dre was down as fuck to do it but jerry heller shut it down. i gotta say a whole album of cube spitting his political shit over a whole album of dres shit would have been SICK AS FUCK. it probably wouldnt have sounded much different then an nwa album it just makes me wonder what those helter skelter sessions sounded like.

Didn't know that...it would have been crazy because Dre was still defining his sound and was more experimental in those days.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2013, 10:59:52 AM »
Did we ever get told who that picture was? Lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2013, 11:25:26 AM »
a sore subject?

GTFOH

Name some MCs who got a clean consistent output, who were dope from day one

cypress hill been getting bread all over the world.

of course you got the NWA umbrella not gonna break that shit down but some stars were spawned....eazy es material while not prolific was all quality and will be remembered.

legendary artists in the game STILL look up to too short.

e 40s had a long fruitful career

....i could go on but i wont

Heinz

« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2013, 11:53:23 AM »

Then why are you here?

I am here to become a mod and then permanently ban you from this site.
Then transform Dubcc into a forum for discussing ravioli recipes , classical music and highbrow art.
Witness the the mysterious manifestation of my masterplan!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2013, 12:28:55 AM »
bill, if u took ur fuck ass life as seriously as u do ur 90's g funk, maybe u could finally lose ur virginity.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »
bill, if u took ur fuck ass life as seriously as u do ur 90's g funk, maybe u could finally lose ur virginity.

Riccy Briccz is you took anything as seriously as your dedication to being a full time career troll..

Well you could at least get a job, maybe not end up with diabetes..I dunno just do something more than just waiting to die on your perpetual Groundhog Day of a life on the internet  :D

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2013, 12:51:30 AM »

Riccy Briccz is you took anything as seriously as your dedication to being a full time career troll..

Well you could at least get a job, maybe not end up with diabetes..I dunno just do something more than just waiting to die on your perpetual Groundhog Day of a life on the internet  :D
funny since uve been asked what u do for a living on here countless times but u refuse to answer. how come willy?

im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2013, 12:00:11 PM »

funny since uve been asked what u do for a living on here countless times but u refuse to answer. how come willy?

will is in customer service

Will_B

« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2013, 12:25:33 PM »

will is in customer service

LMAO I've said I won't talk bout my work (that was my answer)

Lets chop it up on favourite DPG barcodes tho. I got mine numerically organised