Author Topic: Lord Heinz.. what is your religion anyway?  (Read 2544 times)

Sccit

Re: Lord Heinz.. what is your religion anyway?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »
What I questioned was not the validity of the Jewish race.
It was your statement that Judaism (the religion) is a race...

it's a race...you can be jewish by religion without having jewish blood. if your mother is jew by blood, that makes u of the jewish race. i was taught this shit back in hebrew school....probably grade 4 or so.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2013, 02:41:25 PM »

SO JEWS DONT DESERVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY? HOW MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE THERE??

Jews are our distant cousins, I see all human beings as brothers and sisters in humanity.

But an honest question, deserves an honest answer.

Let me first establish your definition of 'Jews.' Are they a nation, based on the religion of judaism. Or are they an ethnic  group. Or is it a nationalistic entity?

Could you give me your definition so I could give you an answer.

JUDAISM IS A RELIGION, AS WELL AS A RACE

Well let this Rabbi answer you:
from the true Judaism perspective.

You Will find Rabbi's in Israel who will make an intellectual tap-dance 2 ignore his remarks.
But How he responds is enough if you have any sense about the history of zionism.

this guy is a retarded sellout and u can find muslims who say the exact opposite too. u can even find asians who support bombing hiroshima ....dont mean shit.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2013, 02:49:41 PM »

this guy is a retarded sellout and u can find muslims who say the exact opposite too. u can even find asians who support bombing hiroshima ....dont mean shit.

If that is the case, the you would surely have a religous answer 2 his claim that it is forbidden By God for the jews 2 come back 2 the holy land in great numbers.

Did God send the Jews in Exile.
When the Answer is Yes and believe me it is. Ask Any Rabbi even a Zionist one.

Then on who's Authority did the Jews return.

I have an answer, do you?

Heinz

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »

it's a race...you can be jewish by religion without having jewish blood. if your mother is jew by blood, that makes u of the jewish race. i was taught this shit back in hebrew school....probably grade 4 or so.

Maybe we are bypassing eachother with definitions here...
I just have a hard time grasping the concept of an ism being a race.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2013, 03:42:04 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2013, 03:55:32 PM »

If that is the case, the you would surely have a religous answer 2 his claim that it is forbidden By God for the jews 2 come back 2 the holy land in great numbers.

Did God send the Jews in Exile.
When the Answer is Yes and believe me it is. Ask Any Rabbi even a Zionist one.

Then on who's Authority did the Jews return.

I have an answer, do you?

well, to answer ur question, the bible is open to many different interpretations

but if u want to interoperate it the way MOST Jews and respected rabbis interoperate it, as opposed to a select few outcasted rabbis, then u know that our main belief is that God promised in his word a promise land for the Jews.. as far the the government goes + Judaism being against government, i dont believe in government myself, so that may very well be true. but i do believe the bible when it says we are God's chosen people and that we were promised by God a home of our own.......

and just for the record, the Jews thrown into exile were the ones who were praising false idols, which means they weren't really practicing Judaism. u can interoperate that a million different ways...but since ur against a jewish state, ur obviously gunna interoperate it as fits..

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2013, 03:56:31 PM »

it's the race of the israelites

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2013, 04:08:30 PM »

well, to answer ur question, the bible is open to many different interpretations

but if u want to interoperate it the way MOST Jews and respected rabbis interoperate it, as opposed to a select few outcasted rabbis, then u know that our main belief is that God promised in his word a promise land for the Jews.. as far the the government goes + Judaism being against government, i dont believe in government myself, so that may very well be true. but i do believe the bible when it says we are God's chosen people and that we were promised by God a home of our own.......

and just for the record, the Jews thrown into exile were the ones who were praising false idols, which means they weren't really practicing Judaism. u can interoperate that a million different ways...but since ur against a jewish state, ur obviously gunna interoperate it as fits..

When God choose you, then it must mean that it comes with responsibility.
Or did he just choose you and that is it? Only the special status, not the burden?

But you still have not answered me on whose authority did the zionist jews return?
Be careful what you say, because when you are in your grave you will have 2 answer 2 him.

I can give you a little bit of history about the zionist movement, which did not start as a popular jewish movement.
But only if your interested.... If you don't. I aint gonna waste my time writing it down for you.

I don't say you must agree with me.. your an intelligent person and can make a mind of your own.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2013, 04:10:38 PM »
There have been multiple studies in Israel's own universities including one recently from Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) proving that the average Palestinian has more Jewish gene markers than the average Israeli, so that right there proves Israel's goal of genetic/ethnic purity is a farce.

there is no reason why Arabs and Jews could not live together in peace under one government, they just don't because Zionism sees Arabs the way white people saw the Indians - dumb idiots to be used as labor until they are discarded and either moved by force or killed. There is no limit to their demands either. If Arabs gave Israel the right to Palestine Israel would just demand Lebanon or Jordan or some other place.

Like I said NIK, I have no issue with you or anything like that, but Zionism is a hateful, violent ideology based on dead German racial science of the 1860s and we all know what else that led to, don't we?

There's this false meme that if there were no Israel all the Arabs would kill the Jews in revenge and it isn't true. Arabs are well aware that Israel acts the way it does because of the collective PTSD of the Jews after the Holocaust and it can only be unraveled if Israelis could realize that what the Palestinians go through every day is the Warsaw Ghetto all over again, right down to walls everywhere blocking them in.

Think about it, look at history, then look in your soul. Is that really what you support?

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »

Or did he just choose you and that is it? Only the special status, not the burden?

But you still have not answered me on whose authority did the zionist jews return?
Be careful what you say, because when you are in your grave you will have 2 answer 2 him.

I can give you a little bit of history about the zionist movement, which did not start as a popular jewish movement.
But only if your interested.... If you don't. I aint gonna waste my time writing it down for you.

I don't say you must agree with me.. your an intelligent person and can make a mind of your own.

considering i'm anti-government, i dont really wanna hear any more bullshit on zionism or anything relating to it....so im good on that.

but the jews definitely deserve a land of their own...theres no way u can change my belief on that.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2013, 04:16:31 PM »

considering i'm anti-government, i dont really wanna hear any more bullshit on zionism or anything relating to it....so im good on that.

but the jews definitely deserve a land of their own...theres no way u can change my belief on that.

My intention was not 2 convince you. I just wanted 2 present facts.
But I respect your stand and will leave it at that.
Let us say we agree 2 disagree  ;D

Heinz

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2013, 02:06:32 AM »

All-right.

To elaborate on myself being jewish.
My mother (rest in peace) was a sephardic jew. Her parents escaped to the US during WW2 with the help of a german soldier.
His name was Heinz and he is the reason for me having my name. A name I am proud to hold.
My second name is Ephraim and as you know a traditional jewish one.
My children wont carry my family's jewish lineage further since I married a gypsy woman.
My parents were saddened by this at first but they came to accept our union as sacred.
I do share with the children from my religion (Judaism) and also the history of our family.
And my wife shares with them in her way.
So far they shine bright.

Peace to you my friend.

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2013, 02:26:41 AM »

All-right.

To elaborate on myself being jewish.
My mother (rest in peace) was a sephardic jew. Her parents escaped to the US during WW2 with the help of a german soldier.
His name was Heinz and he is the reason for me having my name. A name I am proud to hold.
My second name is Ephraim and as you know a traditional jewish one.
My children wont carry my family's jewish lineage further since I married a gypsy woman.
My parents were saddened by this at first but they came to accept our union as sacred.
I do share with the children from my religion (Judaism) and also the history of our family.
And my wife shares with them in her way.
So far they shine bright.

But your father was black right

Heinz

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2013, 12:40:04 PM »
Not sure why you have a need to know my fathers skin color...?