Author Topic: East Coast supports a lot of wack rappers, why not 50 Cent?  (Read 608 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: East Coast supports a lot of wack rappers, why not 50 Cent?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 06:42:17 PM »

This is like the tenth time I've seen you say it so now I have to mention it...Kanye is not an East Coast rapper. He's from the Midwest. Pusha T was born in the Bronx, grew up and reps Virgina aka the South. So already two out of the five on your list aren't even from the East Coast.

I don't know shit about Pusha T... I admit.  I knew Kanye was from Chicago, but it just slipped my mind because I don't give a fuck about that nicca, so you got me on that one.  I can admit when I was got.  I even had to look up those last 3 names, I'm not into any of the new rappers..  *tip my cap
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 06:45:00 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 07:46:44 PM »
Just to be nice, Curtis should just retire from the music biz.  There's nothing left for him to do.  Live off the vitamin water cash he got even.  Possibly repair the broken relationship with his son. 

Okka

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 10:12:58 AM »
He still works with a lot of people, i don't know what you talkin' about. 50 Cent always been the type of dude that wants to beef with everybody and doesn't give a fuck about people showin' him "love". I'd say all the old mixtapes and "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" are classic material, but after that his music has been slowly goin' downhill. "The Massacre" was good though, a lot of dope songs in it, but nowhere near the first album. "Curtis" only had a few good songs and so did the last album.

I think he should buy the rights to his first unreleased album and release it.

MistaNova

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 10:55:25 AM »
Saying that the "East Coast supports a lot of wack rappers" is kind of false. Every region in the world supports wack music, not just the eastern part of the US.

But come to think about it I can't remember the last time I heard anyone on the east coast (more specifically New Yorkers) say anything positive about rappers. Wack or otherwise.
Like (using some of the names mentioned in this thread so far) the general consensus seems to be that A$ap Rocky sucks (both as a rapper and as a person), Meek Mill is an unknown who only 2 in every 2900000 people know about, Kanye West is a gay fish, Jay-Z and Nas are old niggers who make music for old niggers, etc...

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 10:57:11 AM »
even get rich or die trying was weak as fuck

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 02:53:56 PM »

Stop.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 08:34:55 AM »

Stop.

everybody has an opinion, even when it dropped not EVERYBODY thought it was a classic, even in my 6th grade class there were people smart enough to know what "over-rated" and "over-hyped" meant... Muhfukka only fucks with that West West anyhow lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 08:39:39 AM »
the east coast needs to support Jay Z less and support underground veterans like MF Doom, Ill Bill, Goretex Supercoven and Roc Marciano more.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 08:58:34 AM »
I like the new track.

Not near his old records tho. But i take this track easily over any Jay-z track. Thats becouse 50 is way more chilled than any other east coast rapper - i dont give a fuck if he spit complicated technical verses or not. He could choose more classy beats tho.