Author Topic: When I'm on speed....  (Read 322 times)

Kaidy

When I'm on speed....
« on: March 15, 2003, 09:29:46 PM »
so yo i just took speed tonight at my friends houseparty. i only took a little cuz i never did it b4, but it was pretty cool. i got really happy and started talking to everyone. this other dude who took some did stupid dances all night tho. damn tonight i drank a LOT, got high and did speed. i just got home its nearly 5.30 am

anyone else done speed? experiences here please!...

Quakaveli

Re:When I'm on speed....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 09:34:37 PM »
so yo i just took speed tonight at my friends houseparty. i only took a little cuz i never did it b4, but it was pretty cool. i got really happy and started talking to everyone. this other dude who took some did stupid dances all night tho. damn tonight i drank a LOT, got high and did speed. i just got home its nearly 5.30 am

anyone else done speed? experiences here please!...

Yeah I drink some Cofee/red bull once in a while...aint a everyday drinker ;) jus like when I have to study or stay up late nite knaamean...its coo keeps u up...I smoke cigs rarely/socially too...pertty coo

;D

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 09:49:35 PM »
Lol whats up with everyone trying that shit lately...

Kain670

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2003, 10:54:49 PM »
Lol whats up with everyone trying that shit lately...

Too many weak people falling into peer pressure.....haha losers
I hope your heart and brain pops - next time you use it ;D

Dangers:
As users do not know the strength or mix of amphetamines, some have overdosed. Injecting increases the risk of overdosing as the drug quickly travels straight to the brain.
Amphetamine carries with it the real risk of overheating, which can be very dangerous especially if it's taken with alcohol or ecstasy - this can lead to heat stroke or unconsciousness. You need to replace the fluids lost through sweating.
If you try to counteract the overheating effect of amphetamines by drinking water, be careful not to drink too much too quickly - this may cause brain swelling due to water poisoning. This is deadly. Drinking in excess of three pints of water per hour is very dangerous - the recommended amount is about half a pint every 30 minutes.
Heavy and persistent users may develop amphetamine psychosis - a mental disturbance very similar to paranoid schizophrenia. This will usually disappear within a few days or weeks after stopping amphetamine use.

High blood pressure can cause blood vessels in the brain to burst, causing paralysis, coma and even death. Whilst, an increased heart rate may lead to a heart-attack.
By mixing amphetamines with other drugs there is a possibility that you could have an adverse reaction. Symptoms include: shivering, paralysis, inability to speak and drifting in and out of consciousness.
If you or a friend suffer any of these effects, it is imperative that you visit a hospital immediately.

http://www.1stgymhealth.com/amphetamines.html

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2003, 11:01:50 PM »
I want to try half an E pill once....dats it...speeds sum dangerous shit man

Ppl in college use ritalin to study n shit tho but shits still hella addictive n bad foe da body. pizzeace.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2003, 12:00:57 AM »

About a month ago, ex-addict Penny Wood avoided a prison term by agreeing to let authorities use these before-and-after photos of her to steer people away from the ravages of methamphetamine use. Now, she regrets the deal, saying the fliers have become an embarrassment for her, her children and grandchildren. (AP Photo/Pekin Times, Tazwell County State's Attorney)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030305/168/3ffpf.html&e=15

have fun...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2003, 12:01:16 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2003, 12:12:00 AM »

About a month ago, ex-addict Penny Wood avoided a prison term by agreeing to let authorities use these before-and-after photos of her to steer people away from the ravages of methamphetamine use. Now, she regrets the deal, saying the fliers have become an embarrassment for her, her children and grandchildren. (AP Photo/Pekin Times, Tazwell County State's Attorney)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030305/168/3ffpf.html&e=15

have fun...

LMAO!!!! Props to Detective Engel-Rock  :D  ;D  :D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2003, 12:13:27 AM »
I did speed once......

Fuck Speed.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2003, 04:28:15 AM »
yeah, I've did speed (and ALOT more) for 3 years or so. Not addicted or anythin, but mixin it with the right drugs can be entertaining. You can get addicted to it shit quick, its not hard. Just be careful with the amounts you do, especially if you mix it with ecstasy (MDxx, MDx, specialk/ketamine, etc..) or acid, you can lose track of what you're doin when it all starts happenin.

It can fuck you up a bit, which is why i'd warn you away for it. Sure if you're gonna do it in moderation or whatever, but i'm kinda fucked up from it now. Can be walkin' down the street and just get lost into my own little world, VERY real hallucinations/visualisations, shit like that, not just off the speed, but with other shit that comes along with it.

New years eve 2001, one of my friends took some ecstasy which was laced with coke and contained special k, had some speed and when into a drug psychosis/schizophrenia. It's 2003 now, and he still suffers from it. At one stage he thought he was a serial killer, on the run from police etc, other times he would read the newspaper and think articles in there were about him, people tryin to give him a message etc.

Just be careful what you do, kids.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Kaidy

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2003, 05:09:11 AM »
yea I've read and heard a bunch of crazy shit about it myself. I definitely won't make a habit of it, i only did a tiny amount and that was good enough just to get happy for the night. But in future i'll probably stick to drink and weed.

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2003, 09:24:38 AM »
Speed=pathetic drug

bez

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2003, 09:30:22 AM »
Speed=pathetic drug
People who use drugs=more pathetic

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2003, 09:43:38 AM »