Author Topic: When I'm on speed....  (Read 323 times)

Suga Foot

Re:When I'm on speed....
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2003, 10:26:23 AM »
I used to take Riddelin in High School, I used to sell it too, lol.  That's as close to speed as I'll get.

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2003, 12:10:55 PM »
Speed=pathetic drug
People who use drugs=more pathetic

People who molest little boys=as low as one can get  ;D

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2003, 02:50:41 PM »
Yeah dawg, You shouldn't fuck with it. I was just fuckin around on tha other post when I mentioned Crack.

I started fuckin with Speed with I was like 12 years old :O . How'd you do it? Smoke? Sniff? or pills? I used to smoke it, and snort it every once in a while... but that shit messed you up, tha first couple times is alwayz exciting but once you like it and you keep doing it you notice yourself change a lil. And Speed sucks period, that shit used to give me hangover type feelings when I was really sprackin'... I fucked with Crystal Meth, it's just like speed just alot stronger and doesn't give you that hang over shit...

Well anywayz, about 2 years ago, When I was 17, I guess you can say I almost overdosed.. I was in tha Hospital for 6 nights, 7 days.... Inflated Heart Muscle... shit was fucked up... ever since then I dont fuck with it... I been smoking weed ever since I got out tha Hospital though.. everyday... works for me just fine...

I aint trying to say, dont do this, or do that.. you're older than me, people do what they wanna do... but my advice would be dont fuck with it. I remember seeing that meth was tha drug that burnt holes through you brain tha fastest, but that was before X was around n shit so who knows,  it aint coo' though.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Kain670

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2003, 02:56:19 PM »
Lol whats up with everyone trying that shit lately...

Too many weak people falling into peer pressure.....haha losers
I hope your heart and brain pops - next time you use it ;D

So your heart almost popped already
you a lucky guy ;D

Kaidy

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2003, 03:22:10 PM »
Yea thanks for that Crim, I'll try and stay away from it in the future. I just smoked it, and i also mixed some in with my drink which was probably pretty dumb, but no way am i putting shit up my nose.

Man usually I only drink, I just started smoking weed on a regular basis recently but i been getting bored with life recently so im just like fuck it i'll do whatever. one of my friends who works in a lab was thinking of making crystal meth, but i told him not to after i read someone damn near blew a hole in their wall when they mixed it wrong

U ever do sherm? couple people here been wanting to try it but im kinda dubious on that one.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2003, 03:24:53 PM by Kaidy »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2003, 03:42:11 PM »
I used to alwayz smoke it, Glass Pipe... but people mix it in their drinks too... Like OJ.. I've never done that, alwayz thought i would be a waste..

Never done Sherm, heard some fucked up shit about that too... on this very forum somebody posted up an article about this Bay Area rapper who was smokin sherm and killed his girl afterwards and ate her n shit... I hear that shit makes you feel like you're superman, heard of people going off breaking their hands on shit... crazy drug...

Only other drug I've done besides Weed and Meth, is Acid.. I dropped Acid tabs once in 9th grade during class... LOL man that was trippy as hell... too much of that messes up your brain though... Like even though it was coo', it's like I felt it fuckin me up inside so I  chose not to do it nomore... I wanna fuck with Shrooms, cuz they do tha same thing but their natural so I trust them more...  

I'm proud of being in tha Pothead nation though... maybe cuz I'm young but I've been smokin for a while and I dont see myself stopping either.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Kaidy

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2003, 04:00:23 PM »
I tried Shrooms when i was in Amsterdam. I just took a few and got happy. One of my friends had some bad ones tho and he went into this constant stare for about 5 hours. He was somewhat receptive but didnt talk much. He said he was seeing some messed up shit.

Yea i heard about that dude on PCP, Big Lurch. I heard other stories too. They actually did an episode of CSI with a similar thing. From what I gather it sort of separates your body and mind, so you have no idea that its actually you doing the shit you're doing. sort of like watching someone else but its really you.

I been lucky tho, I never had a bad drug experience but i've heard and seen a lot of shit so im pretty careful in general.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2003, 04:23:54 PM »
smokin speed is way worse for u than snorting it.  sherm is some crazy ass shit.  its that pcp shit.  I ain't ever done it, but I heard some crazy ass stories.  People say u can break outta handcuffs on that shit.  I think the craziest rappers fuck wit sherm.  Peeps like tray deee, jayo felony, probably daz, probably andre nikatina.  I wouldn't fuck wit that crystal meth shit, I seen and heard bad stories frum that shit.

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2003, 04:49:06 PM »
easiest way to take speed is drinkin it in a bottle of water or whatever, it wont give you the same kick as snortin it would, but it creeps up on you slowly & keeps you just below the peak ..

mushrooms are nice, acid i wont really touch again after the last experience. only thing i do now is weed, e, shrooms & speed
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2003, 05:00:19 PM »

About a month ago, ex-addict Penny Wood avoided a prison term by agreeing to let authorities use these before-and-after photos of her to steer people away from the ravages of methamphetamine use. Now, she regrets the deal, saying the fliers have become an embarrassment for her, her children and grandchildren. (AP Photo/Pekin Times, Tazwell County State's Attorney)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030305/168/3ffpf.html&e=15

have fun...
I bet she gives good head...lol

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2003, 05:34:16 PM »

About a month ago, ex-addict Penny Wood avoided a prison term by agreeing to let authorities use these before-and-after photos of her to steer people away from the ravages of methamphetamine use. Now, she regrets the deal, saying the fliers have become an embarrassment for her, her children and grandchildren. (AP Photo/Pekin Times, Tazwell County State's Attorney)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030305/168/3ffpf.html&e=15

have fun...
I bet she gives good head...lol

ur a sick man :-[ :-\

bez

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2003, 08:30:14 PM »
Speed=pathetic drug
People who use drugs=more pathetic

People who molest little boys=as low as one can get  ;D

suck my egg, cock wank

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2003, 08:31:45 PM »
Fuck speed man and all tha rest, stick with them trees.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4