Author Topic: A Message to NIK  (Read 308 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:A Message to NIK
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2003, 03:01:03 AM »
leave the guy alone

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2003, 04:05:27 AM »
BigAG... Check it.. you tried to be mature about and straight up ask these guys, "What's the deal?"  "What can we do to get passed this."  

And for whatever reason they aren't recognizing what your trying to do.  You can't win with everyone.  Some people will hate you no matter what you do.  Anyway, I got your back brother.  Peace.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2003, 12:50:28 PM »
BigAG... Check it.. you tried to be mature about and straight up ask these guys, "What's the deal?"  "What can we do to get passed this."  

And for whatever reason they aren't recognizing what your trying to do.  You can't win with everyone.  Some people will hate you no matter what you do.  Anyway, I got your back brother.  Peace.

Bri, what you gotta realize, is that he's asking NIK if they still have beef; that is an incredibly uninformed thing to do. NIK doesn't hate anybody, he just likes making fun of people. Bigg AG needs to learn that this is the 'Net, and we're not here because we hate him; we're just having some fun.

Bigg AG

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2003, 02:21:38 PM »
NIK im 13.... and i probably got more facial hair then u do on ur nuttz and if u do have facial hair then its cuzz u been succin dicc! Roccy ur fat and i dont got shyt wit u but ur fat. Owen look how old are u? if u are 20+ i feel sorry for u cuzz ur making fun of a 13 year old over tha internet and if ur not ur still gay and need a life! im out!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2003, 02:36:25 PM »
It only took 7 posts for you to revert back to S|_|p3r-tH|_|g

k33p iT G!

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2003, 02:37:42 PM »
NIK im 13.... and i probably got more facial hair then u do on ur nuttz and if u do have facial hair then its cuzz u been succin dicc! Roccy ur fat and i dont got shyt wit u but ur fat. Owen look how old are u? if u are 20+ i feel sorry for u cuzz ur making fun of a 13 year old over tha internet and if ur not ur still gay and need a life! im out!!!

I'm 15. I'm kidding around. You're the one getting bent out of shape by people joking. And you have more facial hair on your face than NIK has facial hair on his nuts? Thanks for that. Someone has a testicle obsession.  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2003, 02:42:50 PM »

I'm 15. I'm kidding around. You're the one getting bent out of shape by people joking. And you have more facial hair on your face than NIK has facial hair on his nuts? Thanks for that. Someone has a testicle obsession.  ::)

well damn u wont shut tha fucc up about it so its kinda hard for me to  think ur kidding around when every damn reply i make u start talking shyt. and no i dont have a testicle obsession its jus tha facts! im out!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2003, 02:46:55 PM »
well damn u wont shut tha fucc up about it so its kinda hard for me to  think ur kidding around when every damn reply i make u start talking shyt. and no i dont have a testicle obsession its jus tha facts! im out!!!

Still you don't get that we're joking around.

fucc da haterz mayne, jokez r gay, ppl who mecc jokz r faggots homeboy, im out!!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2003, 03:36:35 PM »
Damn Owen U talk a lotta shit nowadays...

ROCCY

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2003, 03:47:27 PM »
dude im not fat anymore u can ask anyone that lives in cali, ive lost 130 pounds and i weare a size large now, i went from XXXL to only L, now u can call me fat all u want, but someday you'l realize u where making your self look retarded, i got no shit with u cause :

1) your 13
2) I dont know who the fuck u are
3) I dont fuck around with new faggots who just got 10 posts and already start shit.

So fuck u

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2003, 03:51:45 PM »
Damn Owen U talk a lotta shit nowadays...

Wooooooooooord

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2003, 05:01:20 PM »
I have a lot of facial hair on my nuts...I'm Out!!!

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2003, 05:31:29 PM »

you do so do guys or breaded women suck your dick?just wantin ta know  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2003, 05:58:25 PM »

you do so do guys or breaded women suck your dick?just wantin ta know  

No...Facial hair just grows out of my nuttz...im out!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2003, 06:12:30 PM »
i got nuttz growin out of my face nicca...its fucced....im out!!!