Author Topic: NYPD.  (Read 670 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NYPD.
« on: September 24, 2013, 07:25:02 AM »
Literally handing out flyers, urging iPhone and iPad users to up their devices to the iOS7 software. They claim it's for robbery protection.

But there is always a bigger picture.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: NYPD.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 07:41:28 AM »
You are absolutely right. It's already been proven that every smart phone is really a spying device sold to the public under false pretense.

NY is currently the biggest police state in the US. Just know that if their lips are moving, they are lying and you should do the opposite of what they say...in this case, fuck that new software.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:36:23 AM »
they know that you're willin' to snitch so they tryin' to recruit you. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 08:38:34 AM »

Sick world we live in. I saw some shit online about the new PS4 having crazy features that compromise privacy too. They got us.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 08:45:45 AM »
You are absolutely right. It's already been proven that every smart phone is really a spying device sold to the public under false pretense.

NY is currently the biggest police state in the US. Just know that if their lips are moving, they are lying and you should do the opposite of what they say...in this case, fuck that new software.

Even if it were just a side-effect, if it can be done, it will be done. People tend to forget/ignore that, but since it's always been that way, why would it be different this time?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 09:23:43 AM »

Even if it were just a side-effect, if it can be done, it will be done. People tend to forget/ignore that, but since it's always been that way, why would it be different this time?

Agreed, but there is really no question of this merely is a side-effect. It's all part of the agenda that has been in hyper mode since 2001. Intel agencies gone wild. Facebook is CEE I AYE born, and used for data mining/spying, sold to the people as a fun socializing network. It's their modus operendi. Snowden leaked that the NSA has always had back door access to all smart phones and logging every single text/phone call/email you've ever sent. No coincidence here, all very purposeful.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 11:53:14 AM »
Shit is going to hit the fan soon. People over the age of 35 (on average) just ignore all the corruption that goes on because they trust their Fox News.

But whether Syria blows up into a World War or time just passes on for our generation to teach our children the corruption, something crazy will happen.

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 12:41:05 PM »
Shit is going to hit the fan soon. People over the age of 35 (on average) just ignore all the corruption that goes on because they trust their Fox News.

But whether Syria blows up into a World War or time just passes on for our generation to teach our children the corruption, something crazy will happen.

Live with integrity and do the best you can. I learned you can't save the world, just do the best you can and that's all that counts when you check out. If you pass you won't have to come back to this hellhole.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »

We are lucky to have so much information available to us. I think the internet developped too quickly for our world leaders, and it's good for the majority of the population. Because of that, we can find sources of information that isn't controlled by some form of private or public company. Only the toughts of different human beings. It's like a big tank of knowledge. It's a society we created into our society. It's something that we do naturally, so we can go forward. It's something special, both exciting, terrifying and dangerous.

Want to know what will happen? Just look at our history. You only have to discover one big scheme for all their system to crash. It will happen because it already happened. They can't push us too much and I think one of the big reason is that we are able to keep our freedom of speech thanks to the internet.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 10:51:47 PM »
damn so the nsa got dozens of pics i took of my 9.75 inch dick stored in some facility in colorado right now?

fuuuuuuck
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!