Author Topic: What does liberalism have to offer a Heterosexual white male?  (Read 1736 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

What does liberalism have to offer a Heterosexual white male?
« on: September 27, 2013, 09:25:06 AM »
Nothing besides the bill to pay for all the losers of the world.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: What does liberalism have to offer a Heterosexual white male?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 11:04:12 AM »

Could you define the losers in the world?
And why only white heterosexuals have this problem?

I don't mean 2 make fun of you.
It is an honest question so I can  try 2 understand your point.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 11:12:35 AM »

I didn't take it as you making fun of me.

I'm speaking on the USA specifically. Liberalism is a war on straight white males. All of their philosophies protect every one except straight white men. Real talk.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »

I'm speaking on the USA specifically. Liberalism is a war on straight white males. All of their philosophies protect every one except straight white men. Real talk.

I agree with you partialy, with all these austerity meassures, the tax-increase, and money printing is wiping out the middle class.

See it like this. The Rich have got enough money 2 diversify. They will lose a lot. But they won't become poor.

The Poor, they are just poor, so they don't have anything. and won't lose anything. That does not mean that they are worthless.. they happen 2 be in that situation. That can happen 2 any of us.

The Middle class a majority are white people. I don't know about the hetero part.
So I understand that you get a feeling that they target you.

But there are also a lot of blacks and hispanic in the middle class. They will get the same treatement.

So it is not an attack on whites only.. but a subtle attack on the middle class.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »

I agree with you partialy, with all these austerity meassures, the tax-increase, and money printing is wiping out the middle class.

See it like this. The Rich have got enough money 2 diversify. They will lose a lot. But they won't become poor.

The Poor, they are just poor, so they don't have anything. and won't lose anything. That does not mean that they are worthless.. they happen 2 be in that situation. That can happen 2 any of us.

The Middle class a majority are white people. I don't know about the hetero part.
So I understand that you get a feeling that they target you.

But there are also a lot of blacks and hispanic in the middle class. They will get the same treatement.

So it is not an attack on whites only.. but a subtle attack on the middle class.

Illegals are encouraged, (mexicans) and blacks have affirmative action. Those are liberal ideals. Straight white men are the most discriminated group in the US.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 12:16:38 PM »

Illegals are encouraged, (mexicans) and blacks have affirmative action. Those are liberal ideals. Straight white men are the most discriminated group in the US.

If that is how you feel I ain't gonna change that.

But you are all in the same mess. Blacks , white whatever.
So you can choose 2 focus on the things that unite you. Which is productive.
Or choose 2 focus on the things that divide  you. Which is counter productive. Because they will play you against each other.

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 12:19:05 PM »
I have nothing against mexicans nor blacks, but I'm calling liberalism what it is which is war on straight white males.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 12:48:46 PM »
I have nothing against mexicans nor blacks, but I'm calling liberalism what it is which is war on straight white males.

In my humble opinion.

Left or right is different sides of the same coin.

So I never let them decide how and in which way I must think.
God gave you and me a brain. We should use it so that allows us 2 have a clearity of thought.

Because if people think in left/right, black/white or rich/poor.

Your mind may be losing focus and without that focus you can not have clearity of thought.

But in the end it is your opinion and you are allowed 2 have your opinion. who am I too judge that.

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 02:17:57 PM »
You're missing my point my friend. I'm way beyond partisan BS, this post is for those who aren't.  

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 02:34:44 AM »
You're missing my point my friend. I'm way beyond partisan BS, this post is for those who aren't.  

All right then.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 06:10:03 PM »

Well.. I don't know about your term "losers" of the world, but I do respect your swag and you most definitely have a point.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

V2DHeart

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 01:32:32 AM »

Or choose 2 focus on the things that divide  you. Which is counter productive. Because they will play you against each other.

True, as evident with this thread.

I see the same back here in the UK. The structure here from bottom to top goes like this:

The Poor
The Working poor
The Working class
The working middle class
The Middle class
The Upper middle class
The Rich
The Super rich

(then whatever you want after that. The ptb, the elitists)

They do a great job here at making the working classes and middle classes blame the poor, and even support further theft from the poor in the form of their homes, or benefit/welfare entitlements. Yes, here they are reducing it, while everything goes up, anyone who has an extra box-sized room is told they have to pay $140 extra a month (knowing fine well they can't) or get out. You would think this would shock most, but unfortunately there are too many brain dead that swallow up every piece of BS the news spins and the working people run with it

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 02:53:25 PM »

Or choose 2 focus on the things that divide  you. Which is counter productive. Because they will play you against each other.

I see the same back here in the UK. The structure here from bottom to top goes like this:

The Poor
The Working poor
The Working class
The working middle class
The Middle class
The Upper middle class
The Rich
The Super rich

They do a great job here at making the working classes and middle classes blame the poor, and even support further theft from the poor in the form of their homes, or benefit/welfare entitlements. Yes, here they are reducing it, while everything goes up, anyone who has an extra box-sized room is told they have to pay $140 extra a month (knowing fine well they can't) or get out. You would think this would shock most, but unfortunately there are too many brain dead that swallow up every piece of BS the news spins and the working people run with it

Come on man, that is such a cop out response, they wage a horrific war against choice arab populations, they instigate and help fan the flames of hatred directed towards Christians, they have crushed the lifeblood from much of Africa and destroyed the lives of millions upon millions of black people but the attack on the west is an attack on white populations albeit it's a more silent attack. It was about introducing racism in the form of affirmative action, introducing racism towards whites in the form of the equal opportunities act (orwelian bs language). it was about destroying the sperm count and then as the whites have less babies flooding the west with largely uneducated people and then committing mass welfare to these people, engineering more wars to create an ever rising exodus out of those country's and into the west. It was sold on the premise that they will do the jobs which no whites want to do, and then lo and behold, they de industrialise the west and now whitey along with other immigrants finds himself competing with yet more foreign labour.

That's what these people do, they want to diminish and largely destroy indigenous population after indigenous population. They have done it to the arabs, to the black Africans and now they have been aiming their sights at white people too. It's often said that politically and intellectually white people are the biggest targets because they have been seen as the biggest opposition in the past. The first and second world war largely led to horrific suffering and loss of life for chnese, Japanese and white people.

To talk about the new world order but then to ignore the dying out of white people (on many levels) is just not intellectually honest in my opinion.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 02:54:53 PM by virtuoso »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 11:45:20 PM »

The Poor
The Working poor
The Working class
The working middle class
The Middle class
The Upper middle class
The Rich
The Super rich

Come on man, that is such a cop out response, they wage a horrific war against choice arab populations, they instigate and help fan the flames of hatred directed towards Christians, they have crushed the lifeblood from much of Africa and destroyed the lives of millions upon millions of black people but the attack on the west is an attack on white populations albeit it's a more silent attack. It was about introducing racism in the form of affirmative action, introducing racism towards whites in the form of the equal opportunities act (orwelian bs language). it was about destroying the sperm count and then as the whites have less babies flooding the west with largely uneducated people and then committing mass welfare to these people, engineering more wars to create an ever rising exodus out of those country's and into the west. It was sold on the premise that they will do the jobs which no whites want to do, and then lo and behold, they de industrialise the west and now whitey along with other immigrants finds himself competing with yet more foreign labour.

That's what these people do, they want to diminish and largely destroy indigenous population after indigenous population. They have done it to the arabs, to the black Africans and now they have been aiming their sights at white people too. It's often said that politically and intellectually white people are the biggest targets because they have been seen as the biggest opposition in the past. The first and second world war largely led to horrific suffering and loss of life for chnese, Japanese and white people.

To talk about the new world order but then to ignore the dying out of white people (on many levels) is just not intellectually honest in my opinion.

Very Good point Vituoso.
History is indeed not just a chain of events that happen by accident. People who believe that, ere living in Disney land.

But you know what. you are both right!
They have different tactics and strategies 2 achieve their goals. Whatever that may be.
They also change it, when facts change on the ground. They are dynamic.
Sometimes it takes a generation 2 see why they did this or that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »

So let's put this genocide of white people into context (I am ignoring the millions of irish slaves who died in plantations)
20 million whites died in world war 1
So let's be conservative, about another 40 million whites died in world war 2 with millions more injured.

So over 60 million whites were killed directly, or indirectly, that's what?

From there it's been a slow but steady move to marginalise whites, with the veneer of prosperity and freedom.

The poisoning of the water, the poisoning of the food, the mass immigration, the notion of whites being evil, the de industrialisation.

These sociopathic and psychopathic monsters have attacked every race with unrelenting intensity.

Like I said, this has been about destroying indigenous people, leaving no vestiges of identity, nationality, autonomy

Demonising race, religion and attacking all moral values with their pseudo freedom which is simply a mass perversion of everything which is good and just.