Author Topic: Doc Rivers: "Lakers are the best franchise in the history of sports"  (Read 3502 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Doc Rivers: "Lakers are the best franchise in the history of sports"
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2013, 07:18:10 PM »
LMAO  so Jordan carrying a team to the NBA finals isn't a heavy load?  jesus man  you need to take your own advice and admit you hate MJ :D

He doesn't "hate" anybody. He just gets really emotional & biased towards people that effect Kobe.

Magic is a "Laker hater", so it's the cop out where if he says something bad he's the "hater" & the praise becomes "EVEN THIS HATER CAN'T DENY THIS".

LeBron used to "not win"...now that he wins he "just has less rings"; so he's done.

MJ, just "wasn't as good...eye test"; so MJ is out.

Dwight "fucked over" Kobe while he had the best roster to to bottom he's had since Shaq days, so now Dwight is just "awful"; GM's would be stupid to blindly take Dwight over Asik.

There's an excuse for everything. Always has been, always will be. Kobe will do no wrong & Kobe will always walk out of a debate on here, the "better man".

I've seen whoisthis just flat out DOMINATE threads to a scary degree & it just goes nowhere because even stat, facts, eye tests, analyst's opinions & all sorts of dead ends just turn into "moot points" because it's vs. Kobe.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2013, 07:54:40 PM »
keene observation there Cham

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2013, 08:01:55 PM »
LMAO  so Jordan carrying a team to the NBA finals isn't a heavy load?  jesus man  you need to take your own advice and admit you hate MJ :D

He doesn't "hate" anybody. He just gets really emotional & biased towards people that effect Kobe.

Magic is a "Laker hater", so it's the cop out where if he says something bad he's the "hater" & the praise becomes "EVEN THIS HATER CAN'T DENY THIS".

LeBron used to "not win"...now that he wins he "just has less rings"; so he's done.

MJ, just "wasn't as good...eye test"; so MJ is out.

Dwight "fucked over" Kobe while he had the best roster to to bottom he's had since Shaq days, so now Dwight is just "awful"; GM's would be stupid to blindly take Dwight over Asik.

There's an excuse for everything. Always has been, always will be. Kobe will do no wrong & Kobe will always walk out of a debate on here, the "better man".

I've seen whoisthis just flat out DOMINATE threads to a scary degree & it just goes nowhere because even stat, facts, eye tests, analyst's opinions & all sorts of dead ends just turn into "moot points" because it's vs. Kobe.

u just mad cuz kobe > lebron.. it's obvious, my boy. say what u will but i actually hold mj in a high regard. i also think lebron is a beast, just dont hold him in the same regard as kobe, jordan, magic, bird, kareem etc.......and every1 knows dwight is a bietch, so fall back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »
dismissing Lebron at his age right now is very foolish.  He has several years left in his prime and will eventually make his way to everyone's top 5 except for NIK and butt hurt Laker fans.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2013, 08:11:22 PM »
I'm not really mad because I & pretty much everyone who lives outside of Ohio & California know that when it's all said and done, we know who will be regarded as better.

I was more pointing out that having the debate at all is just a waste of time because no matter what facts are presented, they're just twisted.

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2013, 08:23:37 PM »
I'm not really mad because I & pretty much everyone who lives outside of Ohio & California know that when it's all said and done, we know who will be regarded as better.

LMAO