Author Topic: (AUDIO) Game Disses 50 Cent On "OKE" Bonus Track "Hollywood"  (Read 859 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
(AUDIO) Game Disses 50 Cent On "OKE" Bonus Track "Hollywood"
« on: October 12, 2013, 06:44:15 AM »
Game disses 50 Cent on “Hollywood,” a track he released today (October 11).

“Hub City thugs wit me, buck 50,” Game raps on the track. “Reunite with G-Unit, bitch fuck 50.”

“Hollywood,” which also features Scarface, is a bonus track from the deluxe version of Game’s OKE mixtape, which he released Wednesday (October 9).

The deluxe, untagged version of OKE is free of deejay drops and tags and also includes a digital booklet.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4nyNoeBy3SQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4nyNoeBy3SQ</a>

Sikotic™

Re: (AUDIO) Game Disses 50 Cent On "OKE" Bonus Track "Hollywood"
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 07:23:17 AM »
LOL Game lives in the past.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

doublee313

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 03:32:31 PM »
Game disses 50 Cent on “Hollywood,” a track he released today (October 11).

“Hub City thugs wit me, buck 50,” Game raps on the track. “Reunite with G-Unit, bitch fuck 50.”

“Hollywood,” which also features Scarface, is a bonus track from the deluxe version of Game’s OKE mixtape, which he released Wednesday (October 9).

The deluxe, untagged version of OKE is free of deejay drops and tags and also includes a digital booklet.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4nyNoeBy3SQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4nyNoeBy3SQ</a>

The Game should call himself "Game Over".  No one is gonna listen to OKE it's a piece of trash.  Dudes lost his touch and needs to check his ego.  50 Cent changed himself into a success man and is doing all kinds of stuff to help others.  He's not the best actor, but he's in some big movies.  Not sure why Interscope is holding his name album.  The Game is still a child and a bad artist with picking tracks and cameos.  Needs Dr. Dre to get in his ass if he wants to be popular again.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 11:31:24 PM »
Scarface killed it

that beat sounds like something that would have been on The Fix

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »
I remember Game was being interviewed on Hot 97 right around the time that 50 started trashing on him initially. Some dude called in and told him about it and Game said something that sounded pretty mature along the lines of "When dudes are wildin out you just let 'em talk". Lol to think that the guy initially projected himself like he was going to take the high road is hilarious. Now here we are 9 years later and he's still obsessing over 50.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »
shit goes

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 05:47:35 PM »
Game is wack now

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 09:37:14 PM »
The Game should call himself "Game Over".  No one is gonna listen to OKE it's a piece of trash.  Dudes lost his touch and needs to check his ego.  50 Cent changed himself into a success man and is doing all kinds of stuff to help others.  He's not the best actor, but he's in some big movies.  Not sure why Interscope is holding his name album.  The Game is still a child and a bad artist with picking tracks and cameos.  Needs Dr. Dre to get in his ass if he wants to be popular again.

LMAO!!

Your statements make no sense.  OKE is a solid mixtape.  With some relatively unknown producers dropping some very dope beats.  What is 50 doing to help others?  Do you mean, helping relatively unknown artists shine on his mixtape?  Oh, that's Game.  My bad.  Do you mean being a responsible parent and not bad mouthing your own son publicly?  Oh, that's Game.  My bad.  Game and 50 both take shots at each other.  It's nothing new and will probably always be like that for the rest of their careers.

Interscope is holding 50 back for numerous reasons:  1: He's a liability.  He constantly bad mouths the execs and 2: His music isn't good anymore and the public is tired of him.  He dropped a single with two big time artists in Adam Levine and Eminem and still couldn't secure a release date.

I've been googlig some of these "big time" movies that 50 has been in but I can't seem to find them.  All I seem to find is some BET Black Star cinema type movies.