Author Topic: Eminem – ‘Rap God’ (Full / CDQ)  (Read 2093 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem – ‘Rap God’ (Full / CDQ)
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 05:48:48 PM »
Me not likin the songs my opinion. I explained exactly why i didnt like it so anyone mad Im not hangin on dudes balls can eat a dick especially cham corny ass. Eminem was a hot rapper but hes gotten to the same point Nas n Jay has where the casual mainstream fairweather fans treat anythin they put out like its instant classic shit. Im not gonna apologize for not puttin these niggas shit on a pedestal just because the radio n fake ass internet hip hop sites n everybody else force feedin that shit tellin you whats hot n whats not. Meanwhile I gotta hear white boys who never heard rap in they life till Em came in the 00s tell me I dont know what Im talkin about. LMMFAO sure.      
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 06:00:10 PM »
And some were saying he fell off LOL! Once again, if you don't like the CONTENT, the you might not appreciate the song. This shit is all about boasting! Obviously since it's labeled RAP GOD. So don't expect to hear a specific story or a dedication. What you will get, is some of the most complex rhyming you will ever hear. Eminem proves in this song that he's better than ever, in terms of rhyme skills, like I stated on another thread. The complex rhyming is INSANE! IN-SANE! He also proves that he's a master of FLOW, as he switched it up several times. Like I said, this track is just to prove how complex he can get with his rhyming. Multisyllabic rhymes, assonace/rhyme scheme, clever punch lines, metaphors, humor, flow etc etc. Many times, when I listen to Em, I ignore some of the content or even his weird voices. Like when he's talking about killing people or whatever. I try to focus on how he constructs his rhymes and his flow. That's what makes him amazing. He's extremely technical with his rhyming. I don't expect a lot of the dumb motherfuckers to like it. Much of this shit will go over your head or you just wont even be able to appreciate the complexity of the rhymes. They'll say "he's just blabbing shit" lol. I just laugh. This guy is unbelievable and a true professional.  The beat is aight but Eminem's flow was sick, so it fit perfectly for this type of beat. Overall I think the song is tight. Typical Em, murdering tracks.

Lol @ this goin over peoples heads. You need to hear some Pharaohe Monch or Canibus kid. This shit is basic. His flow might be complex on the song but lyrics nah.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 06:02:34 PM »
shit, wit a name like that, it better be good....

lyrically and flow-wise, shit goes...beat sounds alright. overall dope cut. this shoulda been the tech n9ne collabo.

eminem was also outshined by Chino XL on the Wake up show anthem

thats not even a real track, just a bunch of different emcees submitting "freestyles" to sway n tech.. and he still wasnt "bodied", considering his verse on it was classic, as well

chino xl BODIED everyone on that song

and royce bodied eminem on "She's the one"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 06:59:06 PM »
And some were saying he fell off LOL! Once again, if you don't like the CONTENT, the you might not appreciate the song. This shit is all about boasting! Obviously since it's labeled RAP GOD. So don't expect to hear a specific story or a dedication. What you will get, is some of the most complex rhyming you will ever hear. Eminem proves in this song that he's better than ever, in terms of rhyme skills, like I stated on another thread. The complex rhyming is INSANE! IN-SANE! He also proves that he's a master of FLOW, as he switched it up several times. Like I said, this track is just to prove how complex he can get with his rhyming. Multisyllabic rhymes, assonace/rhyme scheme, clever punch lines, metaphors, humor, flow etc etc. Many times, when I listen to Em, I ignore some of the content or even his weird voices. Like when he's talking about killing people or whatever. I try to focus on how he constructs his rhymes and his flow. That's what makes him amazing. He's extremely technical with his rhyming. I don't expect a lot of the dumb motherfuckers to like it. Much of this shit will go over your head or you just wont even be able to appreciate the complexity of the rhymes. They'll say "he's just blabbing shit" lol. I just laugh. This guy is unbelievable and a true professional.  The beat is aight but Eminem's flow was sick, so it fit perfectly for this type of beat. Overall I think the song is tight. Typical Em, murdering tracks.

Lol @ this goin over peoples heads. You need to hear some Pharaohe Monch or Canibus kid. This shit is basic. His flow might be complex on the song but lyrics nah.
[/q

I got Pharoahe on deck all the time lol. This fool trying to act like he knows what he's talking about. "His flow might be complex" lol smh.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 07:47:41 PM »
Those are the worst verses in Em's career. Probably did it more to sabotage the song purposely.

Encore is head and shoulders over T.I. albums.
hell no ! eminem is a junkie. no mercy is better than most of his discography and none of his albums is touchin' trouble man: heavy is the head.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 07:52:59 PM »

eminem already shitted on canibus

thegooddoc

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 08:26:14 PM »
I'm waiting to hear a good beat.  Love the rap, but the beat sounds like ass.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 02:32:18 AM »
There is no doubt that Eminem is a genius when it comes to lyrics, rhyme structure, metaphores, wordplay etc, and this song is a perfect example and should be studied by fans of lyriciscm. That being said, I have the same issue with this song as I did with Eminem and Royce´s Bad meets Evil project. The focus of the song becomes on the technical aspects of rapping, instead of focusing on the song as an entity. A great song doesn´t have to be complex in terms of either beats or vocals, but it needs to have (in lack of better words): some soul. For me, this is all technical boasting badassery. On that term I give the song dap, but the beat is mediocre and the song lacks direction. Necro and Kool G rap´s single is a much better new rap track IMO, although it´s not as near as complex as this.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2013, 03:56:27 AM »
feeling this..this section was dope...

Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you saying ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music, you make elevator music
Oh, he's too mainstream
Well, that's what they do when they get jealous, they confuse it
It's not hip hop, it's pop, cause I found a hella way to fuse it
With rock, shock rap with Doc
Throw on Lose Yourself and make 'em lose it
I don't know how to make songs like that
I don't know what words to use
Let me know when it occurs to you
While I’m ripping any one of these verses, that versus you
It’s curtains, I’m inadvertently hurtin' you
How many verses I gotta murder to prove
That if you're half as nice at songs you can sacrifice virgins to (ughhh)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:59:06 AM by Leggy Hendrix »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 04:18:45 AM »
There is no doubt that Eminem is a genius when it comes to lyrics, rhyme structure, metaphores, wordplay etc, and this song is a perfect example and should be studied by fans of lyriciscm. That being said, I have the same issue with this song as I did with Eminem and Royce´s Bad meets Evil project. The focus of the song becomes on the technical aspects of rapping, instead of focusing on the song as an entity. A great song doesn´t have to be complex in terms of either beats or vocals, but it needs to have (in lack of better words): some soul. For me, this is all technical boasting badassery. On that term I give the song dap, but the beat is mediocre and the song lacks direction. Necro and Kool G rap´s single is a much better new rap track IMO, although it´s not as near as complex as this.

Exactly. That's why I said its decent

It's good, has elements of a great track but its not a great track. The musical side is not there and em is all over the place in the middle

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2013, 09:30:36 AM »

I got Pharoahe on deck all the time lol. This fool trying to act like he knows what he's talking about. "His flow might be complex" lol smh.

Yeah. Son thinks he's some Hip Hop elitist because he bashes everyone but his boy Clifford and references some well know underground act that everyone listens too also.

Grumpy old ass ashy niggas be like that though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2013, 09:48:11 AM »

Yeah. Son thinks he's some Hip Hop elitist because he bashes everyone but his boy Clifford and references some well know underground act that everyone listens too also.

Grumpy old ass ashy niggas be like that though.
he's about the culture though and listen to better shit than you. y'all pale wiggers ain't true to this hip hop this is a trend for you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 12:27:31 PM »
Says the nigga who only rears his uneducated ass in threads when it's about T.I., Black Thought or dissing Slaughterhouse/Eminem and various other mainstream acts.

Saddot don't know shit about shit, he puts on a front. He's like the modern version of Agrundy, being all cranky and complaining all the time.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2013, 01:11:48 PM »
Skimmed thru it and just heard him rappin a bunch of nonsense real fast. will check it later but I wont be surprised if its corny and you whiteboys just overexaggeratin everything this bum does.

I haven't even listened to it yet but wanted to say I bet you have a low IQ. 

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2013, 01:50:11 PM »

yep, im thinkin the same