Author Topic: Hall of Fame things....  (Read 414 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Hall of Fame things....
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2003, 01:03:52 PM »
if they don't get at least 15% of the vote, then they can never get nominated again... we are now going by baseball hall of fame rules... so if no 15%, then no more
I'm not sure if I agree with this. It's not that I'm complaining, but the problem is that if somebody is nominated after a comparitively short time of keyin, like me now, there'll be comments like "not yet", like Owen's. But if everybody says "not yet" it equals "never"...

And mack, with these bein the rules I don't consider nominatin DA very smart either. M Dogg's right there; you won't get many votes, mine neither, YET

You don't have to accept the nomination, and you have been here 6 months, which is long, or used to be a long time when we started the hall after WCC's 1st year... lol. But if you want, I'll take your name off the list.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2003, 01:20:25 PM »
Alright, it is March, and it is time to get some new people in the Hall of Fame. Basically, people are gonna nominate people, and then each person votes on a person yes or no. Every person with over 75% of their yes votes get in, each with less than that doesn't, and those with less than 15% don't ever get on the roster again. Here are my first list of nominations... and hopefully will get more.

Im sorry but i think that rule is bullshit....  Just my opinion.. Keep me on the list by all means.. I aint gonna cry over not bein able to be nominated again but u'd jus like 2 let ya kno i dont agree with the rule.

peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2003, 01:24:33 PM »
hum... alright... fuck the 15% rule, we'll switch to a 3 try rule then. After 3 times in the ballot, then you can't try to get in again, 'cause after all, 3 tries is a whole year. Is that more fair?

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2003, 01:25:34 PM »
hum... alright... fuck the 15% rule, we'll switch to a 3 try rule then. After 3 times in the ballot, then you can't try to get in again, 'cause after all, 3 tries is a whole year. Is that more fair?

Yea... I agree with that.. Thats a better idea man, bit more fair IMO.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2003, 01:30:26 PM »
yo d.a stay on then....lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2003, 01:35:56 PM »
Alright then. On the day a wars gonna break out, it's offical, 3 tries from now on to get on, after 6 months after your debut, or whenever you first get nominated. So all old school rhymes now have 3 tries, like everyone else. Tomorrow, the list will be offical to vote on. Peace.

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2003, 02:09:22 PM »
There should be some system wherein an MC can be put up again, though perhaps it should only be through special permission. Like if someone was average after his third nomination, but then ripped everyone in the space of a month, etc.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2003, 04:27:11 PM by Owen »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2003, 04:24:54 PM »
There should be some system wherein an MC can be put up again, though perhaps it should only be through special permission. Like if someone was average after his third nomination, but then ripped everyone in the sapce of a month, etc.

kinda like a biter? lol

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2003, 04:26:46 PM »
kinda like a biter? lol

You know precisely what I mean.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2003, 06:48:03 PM »
Dogg, check this, we put in new members every 4 months, which means 3 tries is a whole year. In order to get nominated, you have to be here a year and a half, which also goes through one or two votings too. Basically, you have to be tight within a year and a half, which after that, trust me, you kinda start declining 'cause ideas start running thin. But who knows, if you are hella tight, I'm pretty sure people will vote you in at the time. I mean every Heavyweight champion is in. Though we also had some people came and wreck shop for a month or so. Rippa came and tore shit up for a couple of months, but I doubt that unless he shows up and is a constint poster, then people will forget and he'll never be thought of again. A month of domination doesn't make a career. A whole career, or at least a good 4-6 months... lol.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2003, 08:56:34 PM »
Dogg, check this, we put in new members every 4 months, which means 3 tries is a whole year. In order to get nominated, you have to be here a year and a half, which also goes through one or two votings too. Basically, you have to be tight within a year and a half, which after that, trust me, you kinda start declining 'cause ideas start running thin. But who knows, if you are hella tight, I'm pretty sure people will vote you in at the time. I mean every Heavyweight champion is in. Though we also had some people came and wreck shop for a month or so. Rippa came and tore shit up for a couple of months, but I doubt that unless he shows up and is a constint poster, then people will forget and he'll never be thought of again. A month of domination doesn't make a career. A whole career, or at least a good 4-6 months... lol.

i think we're inducting people too often regardless. Not saying that the people who are in, or the people who will get in dont deserve it. But the Hall if gonna get HUGE soon. I already know whos gonna get my vote for this one, and they should be in. But i dunno,just seems like we're kinda forcin this shit a bit. I jus dont wanna see it get to the point where it really dont even mean shit to be in the Hall lol. Especially for the crews. I mean, im coo wit Mack so thiz aint no disrespect....but the idea that DA could (prolly wont, but still) be in the Hall...is ridiculous lol