Author Topic: Eid Mubarak! Met Chiefs player Hussain Abdullah at Eid prayer today..  (Read 881 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Hussain Abdullah took a year off to go to Hajj.  Now a year later as we celebrate Eid Al Adha (the Hajj Eid) Hussain Abdullah gets an interception return for a touchdown last weekend against the Raiders!  The NFL network did a special on him and his brother fasting Ramadaan during training camp a couple years ago.

I have a pic maybe I will post it later. That's my little Eid story from today. Happy Eid to all the Muslims at the forum
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:31:23 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Eid Mubarak! Met Chiefs player Hussain Abdullah at Eid prayer today..
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 12:58:18 PM »
Eid Mubarak Infinite.
May Allah bless you and others on this Forum on this day and accept your dua's Inshallah.
I just brought In my sheep.. was a little late :)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 02:11:55 PM »
GOAT MUSLIM ATHLETE=KAREEM

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 02:32:41 PM »

*cough*  Muhammad Ali *cough*

...Rumble in the Jungle is considered the greatest sporting event in WORLD history!  I mean Kareem is great but Ali is in a world of his own.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:34:23 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 02:45:01 PM »

*cough*  Muhammad Ali *cough*

...Rumble in the Jungle is considered the greatest sporting event in WORLD history!  I mean Kareem is great but Ali is in a world of his own.

I DISAGREE...U SHOULD LOOK MORE INTO KAREEM. HE'S A GENIUS. MUHAMMAD WAS A GREAT ATHLETE, BUT NOT NEARLY AS INTELLECTUAL

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 03:55:57 PM »
Hey mubarak salami ba bib to Alex Smith and the Chiefs. It hurt to see him leave the Niners but I'm glad to see him enjoying an amazing season.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 09:28:32 AM »

*cough*  Muhammad Ali *cough*

...Rumble in the Jungle is considered the greatest sporting event in WORLD history!  I mean Kareem is great but Ali is in a world of his own.

I DISAGREE...U SHOULD LOOK MORE INTO KAREEM. HE'S A GENIUS. MUHAMMAD WAS A GREAT ATHLETE, BUT NOT NEARLY AS INTELLECTUAL

You should see the movie "When We Were Kings".  It's about the Rumble in the Jungle fight.  Remember it had that great soundtrack back in the day with that Fugee's All-Stars joint that blew up.  You can't come away from that documentary without realizing that event was the greatest sporting event in world history.  If you look it up as Wikipedia it is mentioned as the Greatest Sporting Event in World History.  That can not be understated.

It's fine if you want to PERSONALLY believe that Kareem is the best or most intelligent Muslim athlete.  But you remember when ESPN did that greatest athletes series?  I don't even remember Kareem being on that list.  Yet, Muhammad Ali was number 1 in front of Michael Jordan and Babe Ruth.  So not only is he the greatest Muslim athlete but he is considered THE greatest athlete of All-Time by the world wide leader in sports, ESPN.  

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 10:48:52 AM »

*cough*  Muhammad Ali *cough*

You should see the movie "When We Were Kings".  It's about the Rumble in the Jungle fight.  Remember it had that great soundtrack back in the day with that Fugee's All-Stars joint that blew up.  You can't come away from that documentary without realizing that event was the greatest sporting event in world history.  If you look it up as Wikipedia it is mentioned as the Greatest Sporting Event in World History.  That can not be understated.

It's fine if you want to PERSONALLY believe that Kareem is the best or most intelligent Muslim athlete.  But you remember when ESPN did that greatest athletes series?  I don't even remember Kareem being on that list.  Yet, Muhammad Ali was number 1 in front of Michael Jordan and Babe Ruth.  So not only is he the greatest Muslim athlete but he is considered THE greatest athlete of All-Time by the world wide leader in sports, ESPN.   

yes, i'm fully aware of what bspn shoves down the sheeples throats......but kareem been under-appreciated for years, even when he was active. he's just always been a low-key, humble sorta dude that didnt care much for the spotlight. muhammad ali was pretty much the opposite. both legends, both the best at what they do...kareem just appeals to me on a more personal level because of his personality.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 04:11:19 PM »

yes, i'm fully aware of what bspn shoves down the sheeples throats......but kareem been under-appreciated for years, even when he was active. he's just always been a low-key, humble sorta dude that didnt care much for the spotlight. muhammad ali was pretty much the opposite. both legends, both the best at what they do...kareem just appeals to me on a more personal level because of his personality.

Come on bro, this isn't politics.  It's not like ESPN is FoxNews and they are trying to hide the truth of Kareem's greatness over Ali's.   

...And don't think I haven't done my homework on Kareem's background in Islam.   I've read all about it.  He actually went straight into mainstream Islam (by way of the Hanafi mathhab) and didn't go through the Nation of Islam like a lot of other black American Muslims in his era.  There was also some controversy back in the day between one of the leading scholars that he was learning from being threatened and even attacked by the Nation of Islam.   It's been a while since I read about it so I will have to go back and reference it once more. 

It's possible that there is something I'm missing about Kareem but I think I've done my homework.  He's certainly a bright individual but I don't see him as standing out from Ali or any other famous Muslim athletes in the area of intelligence.     

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 04:21:45 PM »

Come on bro, this isn't politics.  It's not like ESPN is FoxNews and they are trying to hide the truth of Kareem's greatness over Ali's.   

...And don't think I haven't done my homework on Kareem's background in Islam.   I've read all about it.  He actually went straight into mainstream Islam (by way of the Hanafi mathhab) and didn't go through the Nation of Islam like a lot of other black American Muslims in his era.  There was also some controversy back in the day between one of the leading scholars that he was learning from being threatened and even attacked by the Nation of Islam.   It's been a while since I read about it so I will have to go back and reference it once more. 

It's possible that there is something I'm missing about Kareem but I think I've done my homework.  He's certainly a bright individual but I don't see him as standing out from Ali or any other famous Muslim athletes in the area of intelligence.     

actually, yea...lol. there are politics in sports, and bspn is exactly like the fox news of the sports world, straight up....they have their own agendas and they shove it down the throats of the masses. welcome to america. i thought every1 was aware of this by now- especially u....muhammad ali has always been much more marketable than kareem, who was pretty much the anti-celbrity...kept to himself, wasnt loud, opposite of materialistic, didnt make much noise, not very friendly, etc.... it makes perfect sense if u think about it.

also, mike tyson and shaq have both identified as muslim, as well...if he doesnt stand out from them in the area of intelligence then my name aint Sccit.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 09:46:19 PM »
espn most def has an agenda, i dunno if its as "anti laker" as you may think it is nik, but i agree that they have their certain dudes and teams that they "want" to be good and "want" ppl to like all in the name of making a dollar

i mean, im an sf giants fan and i know that they hated on bonds for years but they arent "anti giants" now that hes gone
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 10:22:39 PM »
Pro sports are controlled. So is college.

As-salamu alaykum.