Author Topic: House Stenographer Dragged Off Floor Yelling About Freemasons And God  (Read 3169 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: House Stenographer Dragged Off Floor Yelling About Freemasons And God
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2013, 04:27:58 AM »

Our media and govt are very anti-God, you stereotypically think the US as bible thumpers. George Bush wanted you to think he was a bible thumper, he is not.

True, European christian scholars of the past wrote great books about interest and how it is forbidden.
These great christian scholars lived christianity and practiced christianity. not like these fakers you have today.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2013, 04:49:03 AM »

Come on, that's really not what it is. You act like the US were targeting belivers. You're a nation that consists of practically only believers.

I understand your sceptism, I really do.

That freemasonery is subject with comes with a lot of conspiracy theories.
A lot is just speculation.

But give us this.
These freemasons have been around for hundereds of years. Powerfull people belong 2 them in history and recent.
Why are they so secretive. In a democracy that sees transparency as a virtue.

They call themselfs the inlightened ones, because  they put God out of the equation and they are for the Age of Reason.
I got aq book out by an american writer form the 18th century, who issued a warning about them. Saying they were planning 2 attack all christian values.
I will look it up.

My point is, where there is smoke there is fire.

I never even questioned that. "speaking positively about God (...) is gonna get you hospitalized, institutionalized, or killed." That is what I questioned. A little overly dramatic talking about the US, don't you think. If you were a Christian or maybe an atheist in Saudi-Arabia, I wouldn't have said a single word.

Our media and govt are very anti-God, you stereotypically think the US as bible thumpers. George Bush wanted you to think he was a bible thumper, he is not.
Even a radio station that was playing christian music for a few hours told about a rapper saying that Bush is a wolf in sheeps clothing.  After the way he fucked up the country for 8 years, maybe they have a point.  And I remember seeing that incident about the woman yelling about freemasons.  I wonder if she got murdered yet?  Bad things happen to people who expose certain secrets out there.  They get either framed for sex crimes or get murdered  :(

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2013, 05:02:37 AM »

No, I think that the vast majority in the US believes in god, so that alone makes discrediting someone for the sole fact that he speaks positively about god rather hard.

That's just logic. I'd say it's much more easy to discredit someone's persona/mental state or whatever if he rants like that woman. I don't know what impression she would make on the average American (I'm only talking bout the god part, not even argueing the mason part), you tell me.

And I don't know about your media in detail but overall it should be as important to forming an opinion as ours. Not at all. At least not in the way their information is intended to be used.

Believe me, I'm far from brainwashed.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2013, 04:38:14 PM »
euros watch america on the news like it was reality tv...

i dont blame them.

V2DHeart

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2013, 01:22:35 AM »
This system is on the brink of collapse. The fast paced steps taken to try and implement more control is evident and is moving at an incredible rate in "infiltration" terms, which is why a lot more people are able to waken up. Had they done it right, a lot would still be blissfully unaware.

The current super rich in control today appear to be greedy and p*ssing on the graves of their great granddaddy's who knew that global domination and control would not come in their lifetime, or the lifetime of their children or children's children but that some day it may be achieved through their blood lines in the future. 9/11, and the consequential wars that ensued afterwards was the wake up call for a lot of people.

We see through their facade now, and like a cheating GF, you can never trust them again, it's done. So now, their only hope is to push even harder, and even faster and utilize the police to become more forceful as the private political army. They won't give up without a good fight, but they will fall. It's inevitable. The Roman Empire fell, The Ottoman empire etc. All empires fall sooner or later. This has been around for over 100 years and is still young, but we have the opportunity to crush it sooner than the 500+ years of the Roman empire
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2013, 09:36:52 AM »
Did you read that two US generals in command of Nuclear Missle defence were fired:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/top-nuke-commanders-terminated-following-missing-nuclear-warheads-report/5354182

But this guy says, that they were fired because they lost a nuclear warhead (not because of gamble debt?)
I can't find credible info 2 confirm that story? But have yáll read something about that?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2013, 09:48:18 PM »
She gets taken to hospital for a verbal outburst? seriously! and some of you people are still in denial about how fucked we all are.
I keep saying this, there aint going to be a cosey future for us should this current system not collapse, so stop bickering and babbling about the republicans and democrats.

Yes, speaking positively about God and alerting the tards that they're being played is gonna get you hospitalized, institutionalized, or killed.

Come on, that's really not what it is. You act like the US were targeting belivers. You're a nation that consists of practically only believers.

thats most definitely a stereotype.  remember one of our states is as big as the country you probably live in.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Fraxxx

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2013, 03:32:00 AM »
She gets taken to hospital for a verbal outburst? seriously! and some of you people are still in denial about how fucked we all are.
I keep saying this, there aint going to be a cosey future for us should this current system not collapse, so stop bickering and babbling about the republicans and democrats.

Yes, speaking positively about God and alerting the tards that they're being played is gonna get you hospitalized, institutionalized, or killed.

thats most definitely a stereotype.  remember one of our states is as big as the country you probably live in.   

The three most populated US states together have as many citizens as Germany. But that's beside the point.

"Their ranks now include more than 13 million self-described atheists and agnostics (nearly 6% of the U.S. public),"

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/10/09/nones-on-the-rise/

So there are maybe about six percent of people who don't believe in god. How is what I said a stereotype?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 10:20:49 PM »

The three most populated US states together have as many citizens as Germany. But that's beside the point.

"Their ranks now include more than 13 million self-described atheists and agnostics (nearly 6% of the U.S. public),"

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/10/09/nones-on-the-rise/

So there are maybe about six percent of people who don't believe in god. How is what I said a stereotype?

whats 6 percent of our population compared to germany's total population?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2013, 10:23:35 PM »
plus, let me tell you something -

I live in a fairly decent sized city and literally have like 3 friends who would call themselves "christians", and they don't even attend church.

saying youre a christian in the US is almost akin to an indian saying he's hindu, many ppl are born into it but few actually practice it or take it seriously.

so what youre saying may not be a complete stereotype, but its definitely based on one.

Fraxxx

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 01:27:03 AM »
plus, let me tell you something -

I live in a fairly decent sized city and literally have like 3 friends who would call themselves "christians", and they don't even attend church.

saying youre a christian in the US is almost akin to an indian saying he's hindu, many ppl are born into it but few actually practice it or take it seriously.

so what youre saying may not be a complete stereotype, but its definitely based on one.

And now you show me where I said 'Christians'. If you had like only 3 friends that believed in god that would be a different story, but I doubt that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
So whatever happened to that hooker?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE