Author Topic: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit  (Read 6431 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit
« on: October 22, 2013, 11:11:23 PM »
You want some secret society shit. On the real, it's about the corporate interest that really run America. I personally don't think some fuckin' men in ropes are running this nation, but a bunch of rich muthaphukkaz who control the real choices in the United States.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqdNG1YX0kM?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WqdNG1YX0kM?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Will_B

Re: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 11:29:28 PM »
You want some secret society shit. On the real, it's about the corporate interest that really run America. I personally don't think some fuckin' men in ropes are running this nation, but a bunch of rich muthaphukkaz who control the real choices in the United States.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqdNG1YX0kM?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WqdNG1YX0kM?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Talking a lot of sense there. No big shocker tho, only children and idiots actually believe in the cult shit.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 11:38:13 PM »
Monsanto? That's the best example he can come up with? What about all the people in the financial sector that made billions by causing the recession?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 12:04:54 AM »
Monsanto? That's the best example he can come up with? What about all the people in the financial sector that made billions by causing the recession?

They in there too. But think of this, Monsanto controls most of the world's food. That's the fuckin' food we eat! Your Doritos, your Micky D's, your corn syrup for Coke. That's some fuckin' power.

V2DHeart

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 01:41:12 AM »
The solution is real easy, even for simpletons that can't fight the system using law. It's voting with your money. I'd rather starve and eat one GOOD meal a day, than to be filled up on 3 BAD meals a day. We'll see who lives longer
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 04:06:40 AM »
The solution is real easy, even for simpletons that can't fight the system using law. It's voting with your money. I'd rather starve and eat one GOOD meal a day, than to be filled up on 3 BAD meals a day. We'll see who lives longer

I agree with you, but it gets tougher by the day 2 find real natural healty food.
They don't even label GMO.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 10:47:50 AM »
My wife and I have been buying more food from organic stores and local farms. But it's fuckin' expensive and it's hard to find everything you need. That's why controlling the food is so important. We can live without a banking system. But we can't live without food. And the reason we have a large world population is because we have found a way to mass produce food, crops, cattle, GMOs to kill bugs easier. But at the end of the day, if that goes ways, this earth can really only hold so many people without these advances. Hell, the US controls food supplies to many 3rd world countries, if one day Monsanto takes that shit away, then you are affecting billions of people. Those people can give a fuck about Wells Fargo or JP Morgan. Those banks don't do anything for them. BUT, food is everything to them.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 11:08:08 AM »
My wife and I have been buying more food from organic stores and local farms. But it's fuckin' expensive and it's hard to find everything you need. That's why controlling the food is so important. We can live without a banking system. But we can't live without food. And the reason we have a large world population is because we have found a way to mass produce food, crops, cattle, GMOs to kill bugs easier. But at the end of the day, if that goes ways, this earth can really only hold so many people without these advances. Hell, the US controls food supplies to many 3rd world countries, if one day Monsanto takes that shit away, then you are affecting billions of people. Those people can give a fuck about Wells Fargo or JP Morgan. Those banks don't do anything for them. BUT, food is everything to them.

The same people that own the banks own Monsanto. They also own the media, as well as all significant US politicians including your boy Obummer.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »
I heard that Teddy bought a pair of Obama's draws off eBay and wears them shits like a mask when he goes to bed at night.

This is the shit you find out when you keep ya ears to the street like me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 11:38:45 AM »

The same people that own the banks own Monsanto. They also own the media, as well as all significant US politicians including your boy Obummer.

Which is why Obama signed the Monsanto protection act.

Sodexo, Monsanto, all these companies are controlling the food. But they are not the same people who own the banks. The people who own the banks though do invest into these companies, which these companies are public. Wall Street controls them, just like they control the banks. But we go on and on about these secret societies and blood scarifies. Nah, it's as simple as the elite class controlling the basic human needs that we use everyday. You control the food, you control the homes people own through the banks, the way people travel. Democracy is as simple as a choice between dying by Coke or dying by Pepsi.

BabyBird

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 12:00:11 PM »

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 12:04:05 PM »

Sodexo, Monsanto, all these companies are controlling the food. But they are not the same people who own the banks. The people who own the banks though do invest into these companies, which these companies are public. Wall Street controls them, just like they control the banks. But we go on and on about these secret societies and blood scarifies. Nah, it's as simple as the elite class controlling the basic human needs that we use everyday. You control the food, you control the homes people own through the banks, the way people travel. Democracy is as simple as a choice between dying by Coke or dying by Pepsi.

They are the same people. Joos.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2013, 12:36:30 PM »
I heard that Teddy bought a pair of Obama's draws off eBay and wears them shits like a mask when he goes to bed at night.

You're a half-white, Valley living, med student. What streets can you possibly have your ears to?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »

They are the same people. Joos.

They are the same type of people. The same old rich white billionaires buy bits and pieces of companies in the public domain and work from there. They are on boards and they elect CEO's. Monsanto is publicly traded, so a bunch of people own it. Some also own parts of banks, others own parts of Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola, or Aetna Health, or Apple, or even Dollar Tree and Wal Mart. These are the corporate interest that drive this country. The people behind it all got rich in varies ways, but at the end of the day they hire CEO's to do their bidding and make even more money from them. If you own parts of Wal Mart you can make sure Pepsi products (Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Yum Brands which include Pizza Hut and KFC, Quaker Oats) are stocked in your Wal Mart stores and that those Pepsi products are made with Monsanto ingredients.

But if you are talking about the local and organic food being owned by the same people, it depends on the brand and the store you are buying the foods. If you shop at Trader Joes (Aldi) or Whole Foods, you are correct. What happens is that these corporations are buying food from the same venters as Pepsi and all the other companies, and they sell these foods in large quantities. When I see people who want to fight these systems and buy Trader Joes or Whole Foods, I laugh. No, you have to really research who you are getting your food from. It took us 4 years to find the right places to get food. Even at the local co-op, they have food that's parent company is General Mills or other large corporations. Each year though, the place we shop has the local farmers come and have booths and introduce their products and what they contribute to the grocery store. The beef we buy is always 100% grass feed and not any corn feed. But it took 4 years of research because if you just walk in the place and just buy things, even though it seems like hippy paradise it's about 50% large corporations that own it. Hell, even the local farmer is indebted to Wells Fargo if you want to get technical. So it's virtually impossible to be completely free of large corporations controlling your food. And when you think about it, that's truly scary.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »

You're a half-white, Valley living, med student. What streets can you possibly have your ears to?
easy street  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he walks his mothers pomeranian down it daily. at least hes supposed to

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.