Author Topic: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit  (Read 6420 times)

Sccit

Re: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2013, 01:46:39 PM »
Valley living

u prolly never even been to the v, sucka

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2013, 03:18:56 PM »
I heard that Teddy bought a pair of Obama's draws off eBay and wears them shits like a mask when he goes to bed at night.

This is the shit you find out when you keep ya ears to the street like me.
You're a half-white, Valley living, med student. What streets can you possibly have your ears to?
easy street  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he walks his mothers pomeranian down it daily. at least hes supposed to
At least someone in this thread knows what the fuck theyre talkin about. Follow suit, Ted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2013, 12:10:39 PM »
ur like 6-7 years late granpa marty

lol he jus heard of immortal technique like a weak ago lmao
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2013, 12:42:00 PM »

Really, because I've been talking about him for the last 9 years!

Sounds tight as fuck. Shit... I wonder what it would take to go. Go take a quick visit to TimeLock, record a demo and ship that around. I would love to meet Immortal Technique, his by far the tightest Latin rapper to me. Good looking homie.

Come on man, stop trolling in the ToT forum and post some real shit. We all know you got knowledge.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2013, 12:46:54 PM »

Sounds tight as fuck. Shit... I wonder what it would take to go. Go take a quick visit to TimeLock, record a demo and ship that around. I would love to meet Immortal Technique, his by far the tightest Latin rapper to me. Good looking homie.

Come on man, stop trolling in the ToT forum and post some real shit. We all know you got knowledge.
and we all know you lack knowledge. whats ur point?

keep denying the illuminati exists. thats exactly what they want

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2013, 01:38:45 PM »

Actually, the true elite class laughs at people who think they do exist.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
The illuminati is not some fantastical, fanciful dreamt up notion, it is historical fact.

The ideology of the illuminati is historically documented.

Do you know what the trilateral commission is? I'll give you a clue the hint is in the trilateral

How many of the top judges, cops/fbi/cia and politicians are freemasons?

Why are they freemasons?

Do you not understand conflict of interests?

Do you understand anything about the theosophical society?

Do you understand that when Merkel displays the inverted pyramid symbol that she is not biting Jay-Z?

WHY are satanic messages and symbols being pushed so hard in music mdogg?

The truth is you have no responses to these questions, and therefore you have chosen to dumb it down in your mind, so as I said fine, but don't then dismiss something because you don't understand it.

Why did Albert Pike write...Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff.

"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48; Emphasis Added]

Once the Mason learns to control his emotion and to apply the "dynamo of living power," the Mason can be assured of being able to control the "seething energies of Lucifer" in his hands.

He makes the admission that Masonry is the Craft, which is an old name for Witchcraft. Satanists are assured that, if they will join the coven and learn the Craft, he will control the supernatural power of Satan, just as Manly P. Hall promises here.

As you can see, they have exposed themselves.   Powerful proof that Freemasonry is Satanism.  The language is direct and clear.  It is not cluttered with deliberately confusing arcane language that only an insider can understand.

Oh wait, so there are top masons spelling it out for you, and what's that? oh yes, the artists have started wearing satanic clothing, because hmm am guessing they have been encouraged to do so by their music label bosses.

So the music label execs are masons, the directors are masons, many of the senior figures in government are masons, the senior leaders of global corporations and and the bankers are masons.

Yet people like you try and compartmentalise what Monsanto are doing.....M Dogg it's by DESIGN.

It has NOTHING to do with corruption and greed, that's just the simplistic bullshit which they like to sell people on.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 05:13:47 PM by virtuoso »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2013, 11:08:07 PM »

Actually, the true elite class laughs at people who think they do exist.
so ur in denial of something that has been provven to exist?

u can debate there influence all u want, but to deny their existence shows how dumb and senile ur old punk ass really is.

tell ur kid's uncle SGV i said hello.

im from Poland
LOL!

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2013, 12:38:35 AM »

u can debate there influence all u want, but to deny their existence shows how dumb and senile ur old punk ass really is.

tell ur kid's uncle SGV i said hello.
Let's keep it on the subject, guys.

We do have different people here with different points of view.
That is a good thing.
Because if we all think exact the same, then there is no challenge 2 our thinking.

We need 2 respect each other 4 being different.
So we may learn form each other.

Peace 2 all,

Aladin

BabyBird

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2013, 12:45:05 AM »
The illuminati is not some fantastical, fanciful dreamt up notion, it is historical fact.

The ideology of the illuminati is historically documented.

Do you know what the trilateral commission is? I'll give you a clue the hint is in the trilateral

How many of the top judges, cops/fbi/cia and politicians are freemasons?

Why are they freemasons?

Do you not understand conflict of interests?

Do you understand anything about the theosophical society?

Do you understand that when Merkel displays the inverted pyramid symbol that she is not biting Jay-Z?

WHY are satanic messages and symbols being pushed so hard in music mdogg?

The truth is you have no responses to these questions, and therefore you have chosen to dumb it down in your mind, so as I said fine, but don't then dismiss something because you don't understand it.

Why did Albert Pike write...Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff.

"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48; Emphasis Added]

Once the Mason learns to control his emotion and to apply the "dynamo of living power," the Mason can be assured of being able to control the "seething energies of Lucifer" in his hands.

He makes the admission that Masonry is the Craft, which is an old name for Witchcraft. Satanists are assured that, if they will join the coven and learn the Craft, he will control the supernatural power of Satan, just as Manly P. Hall promises here.

As you can see, they have exposed themselves.   Powerful proof that Freemasonry is Satanism.  The language is direct and clear.  It is not cluttered with deliberately confusing arcane language that only an insider can understand.

Oh wait, so there are top masons spelling it out for you, and what's that? oh yes, the artists have started wearing satanic clothing, because hmm am guessing they have been encouraged to do so by their music label bosses.

So the music label execs are masons, the directors are masons, many of the senior figures in government are masons, the senior leaders of global corporations and and the bankers are masons.

Yet people like you try and compartmentalise what Monsanto are doing.....M Dogg it's by DESIGN.

It has NOTHING to do with corruption and greed, that's just the simplistic bullshit which they like to sell people on.

this statement is true

just ask Ariel the kidnapper form cleavland

V2DHeart

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2013, 09:24:04 AM »
The restriction of knowledge and suppression of our true history is evident. But this is how they manipulate the populations going forward. History is written by the victors and religion is nothing more than a man-made control mechanism. I know this will offend some, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with 'faith', but the instantaneous channel in which we have to learn, communicate and research means that science and technology has slackened the grip religion once had and exposed it for what it is.

Our brains have the ability to do a lot more than we know, but we're being kept in the dark deliberately by a bunch of control freaks who worship something a lot bigger than the devil.

Bigger than the Earth itself. Out of reach both physically and mentally/spiritually, and affecting our ability to use the full potential of our brains. We think these people are promoting the devil, while devaluing our quality of life, for the sole purpose of pushing us all toward a false saviour leading us all into global control.

Everything has been a "global" something in the past few years. "Global financial crisis", "Global warming", "Global food shortage", "Global war on terror", "World hunger". It's gently caressing us into a "global" mindset to accept global solutions to perceived global problems that are manufactured or simply don't exist. Getting us all under the one banner and being easier to manage is only one part of a bigger creation

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2013, 10:19:29 AM »

Our brains have the ability to do a lot more than we know, but we're being kept in the dark deliberately by a bunch of control freaks who worship something a lot bigger than the devil.

Bigger than the Earth itself. Out of reach both physically and mentally/spiritually, and affecting our ability to use the full potential of our brains. We think these people are promoting the devil, while devaluing our quality of life, for the sole purpose of pushing us all toward a false saviour leading us all into global control.

So what's your theory, if it's not Satanists? Though I'm pretty sure that supernatural entities don't exist, I can very well imagine groups of men doing all kinds of the most foul shit to create strong ties between each other and as a tool of exclusion regarding everyone else. So what are they worshipping in your opinion?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2013, 11:40:58 AM »
The blatant and brazen display of satanic messages is a projection of their power. It matters not whether it really exists but clearly many people of incredible wealth and power believe it to be true and that is why we are where we are. As I said, it is the glue that binds them and this is why they are now pushing paedophilia, peter Hitchens calls it the "new sexual revolution" this is why the democrats tried to legalise bestiality for u.s soldiers, this is why the level of on screen violence, and gore keeps being raised, this is why the heat is being turned up because remember, despite mdoggs willful ignorance we are now officially in a new era, the age of aquarius is
here. Again mdogg, look that up, what's their goal? Total rejection of god/values, they are the real revolutionaries. The media is their accomplice, their bitch, artists have chosen to become their satanic whoreis. The parasitical elite have absolute disdain for people, they want total power so that they can create their utopia. As I said, it's by design hence why the MOD forsees in just a few years brain chips "wow that's a cool idea" It is the reason why a Canadian publication wrote an article entitled a generation is all they need, As I keep pointing out robots are the Nextel move in this game. You are completely intellectually dishonest to deny either the existence or the motives. It's fucked up, it's crazy but neither of which make it any less true, both verifiable from empirical evidence and current.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 11:51:58 AM by virtuoso »

V2DHeart

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2013, 02:33:57 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Fraxxx

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2013, 04:25:49 AM »
You mean like:

http://nationalreport.net/wyoming-school-implant-rfid/

Implant chips

Damn, reading those comments I once again can see the upside of population control. Although education and less TV might be a better first step.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.