Author Topic: Inteligent Lines  (Read 497 times)

123imagee

Inteligent Lines
« on: October 25, 2013, 04:43:19 AM »
Are There Any Inteligent Ryhmes In Hip-Hop?That Give U Knowledge?

Sccit

Re: Inteligent Lines
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 02:31:24 PM »
i leave u burried and strip ur riches
if married, we split the riches
it's scary, but i plotted this carefully
even if we fell in love, u wouldn't care for me
better dead than wed, u cant marry me
a bitch aint good for nothin but fuckin and killin
cuz if u stuff her with fillin' ur stuck with the children, so kill it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 06:33:46 AM »
there are so many intelligent lines in hip hop to name I might just post the songs.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 11:11:45 AM »
"She got a big booty, so I call her big booty" - 2 Chainz

"Two things I ain't never in my life done seen before: it's a UFO or a ho that wouldn't go" - Project Pat

"You got raped on the island" - Prodigy of Mobb Deep dismantling Tupac

123imagee

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 05:23:49 AM »
the whole threat of a nature by rasskass

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 09:34:33 AM »
t.i.'s trouble man.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 09:46:15 AM »
the roots undun.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 01:48:19 PM »
"Dre day only made Eazy's payday" - Eazy E dismantling Dr. Dre

"Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg are fucking actors" - BG Knoccout killing Dre/Snoop

"That nigga 2Pac can suck my dick" - DMX lyrically chewing up 2Pac and spitting him out into his dog dish

"Dumb nigga should have kept your head up" - Lil Kim sonning 2Pac

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 01:49:10 PM »

"Nature Of The Threat" is the song title, fucking idiot.

MistaNova

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 02:07:45 PM »
The first thing that came to mind is how Carly Rae Jepson's song Call Me Baby (remember that?) explained the euro crisis.

"I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me I'll never tell."
Europe had a dream. That dream was itself. It was of an integrated continent, of a United States of Europe. How it would get there? Nobody was ready to tell the full story.
There was an underlying logic to integration -- a logic that George Soros has pointed out is now broken. That logic was that Europe would use any crisis of integration to push integration further. But that process went into reverse in the fall of 2008. German chancellor Angela Merkel declared that each euro zone country was on its own when it came to bailing out its banks -- driving a stake through the heart of the common currency.
Now Europe faces a catch-22. The only way to save the euro is for Germany to agree to some kind of joint debt. But Germany doesn't want to give southern Europe money without getting a say over how that money is spent. And southern Europe doesn't want to give Germany a say over how it spends money -- unless it's for a genuine fiscal union. So round and round we go.

"I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss."
Southern Europe has traded budget cuts and labor market reforms for money. Some of that money has come from Germany. Some of it has come from the ECB.
This makes less sense than you think. The ECB is only supposed to have one job. That's maintaining price stability, defined as 2 percent annual inflation. But the ECB has unofficially abandoned this single mandate. No, it doesn't care about jobs! It cares about politics. Specifically, whether countries are doing what Germany has demanded. This is crazy, definitely.
Countries that pass the ECB's test get lower borrowing costs. Countries that don't, well, don't. Actually, that's not always true. Even countries that play nice aren't always rewarded. Ask Spain. Meanwhile, the economy is screaming for the ECB to do something, anything more.

"I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way."
Both Carly Rae Jepsen and history have well-developed senses of irony. The second Ms. Jepsen stops looking for love, she finds it -- only to belatedly discover that her crush isn't interested in the ladies. Meanwhile, the one time Germany didn't try to take over Europe, the continent landed in its lap.
This historical twist hasn't escaped George Soros. He sees the euro zone turning into a German feudal state. Creditors make the rules in a debt crisis. But remember: Germany didn't want this. That's why they've been so reluctant to do what needs to be done. The danger is that they'll wait too long -- that a political backlash in southern Europe will develop before Germany is ready to accede to eurobonds. Then the euro would die a chaotic death.

"It's hard to look right at you, baby."
Is there any doubt Carly Rae Jepsen is really talking about Spanish bank balance sheets here? Spain was Europe's Florida. It had a huge housing bubble. Then it had a huge housing bust -- but not enough of one. They've been much slower to admit how far housing prices need to fall. That's allowed banks to keep holding assets at waaaay overinflated values -- until recently. Now the game of pretend is ending and the game of bailouts is beginning. Ugly stuff. Look away.

"You took your time with the call, I took no time with the fall, you gave me nothing at all."
You won't find a more plaintive lament for Europe's periphery than this. During the boom years, capital poured into southern Europe. But then Lehman failed, the money spigot turned off, and southern Europe fell. Germany hasn't exactly rushed to bail them out.
Actually, it's a bit misleading to call them "bailouts". They're loans. Low-interest rate loans, but loans nonetheless. And loans that are often senior to other debt. That makes private investors wary about putting more capital on the line, because they're first in line for the inevitable losses. It's increased their debt, and made that debt riskier. In other words, they've basically gotten nothing at all.

"I beg and borrow and steal."
Sometimes even the cryptic Carly Rae Jepsen speaks plainly. This is one of those times. The line above is clearly about Greece.
For years, the government lied about the size of its budget deficits -- with some help from Goldman Sachs -- until reality finally intruded in 2009. That's when the begging and borrowing began in earnest.
Now Greece may find out if beggars really can't be choosers. The far-left Syriza party is neck-and-neck in the polls thanks to its platform to renegotiate Greece's bailout loans while remaining in the euro zone. Their calculus is that beggars with a trillion euros of leverage can indeed be choosers. It's a dangerous game of chicken, with the future of the euro potentially hanging in the balance.

"I didn't know I would feel it, but it's in my way."
Poor Italy. It's actually been responsible since the euro was introduced Italy has managed to stabilize its debt and move towards a primary surplus -- meaning that it's in the black minus interest payments -- despite its stagnating economy.  And Italy did all that with Silvio Berlusconi as its prime minister. That deserves some sort of prize. But instead of a prize, Italy has gotten euro contagion. With Spain on the ropes, Italy is next.

"Before you came into my life I missed you so bad."
Ms. Jepsen isn't quite as paradoxical as she sounds. It's easy to miss something before it comes into your life -- if it leaves and then returns. Like Spain's peseta. Or Italy's lira.
The euro should be a real four-letter word nowadays. It prevents troubled countries from printing or borrowing money at the most inopportune time. And it makes them solve their uncompetitiveness problems in the most painful way possible: with wage cuts. Instead of devaluing the peseta, Spain has to force workers to take pay cuts in euros. That's an economic disaster. It makes both debt problems and unemployment worse.
The peseta is sounding better and better.

And some of the other brilliant and deep lyrics would be...

RA RA AH AH AH ROMA ROMA MA GAGA OOH LA LA - Lady Gaga

I whip my hair back and forth - Willow Smith

Wub wub wub - Skrillex

123imagee

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 04:21:06 PM »

want a fuckin cookie?

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 02:23:53 PM »
a buncha fuckin idiots swimmin in a cesspool
and everybody wanna be bad cuz bein good is less cool
so im usin evil as a weapon
for the greater good and for alla my peoples protection

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 02:25:09 PM »

want a fuckin cookie?

with a tall glass of milk, chump.

123imagee

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 06:23:44 AM »

want a fuckin cookie?

with a tall glass of milk, chump.
with cum in it.you would like it.

123imagee

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 01:24:26 AM »
"piru is crip in reverse, with tha c´s on it´s back" bloody mary aka nini x