Poll

Which do u prefer?! NBA Basketball, or NCAA Basketball?

NBA
11 (84.6%)
NCAA
1 (7.7%)
Both, u like them the same
1 (7.7%)
Neither, u dont watch B-Ball
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: NBA or NCAA??  (Read 246 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
NBA or NCAA??
« on: March 17, 2003, 02:25:48 PM »
Which do u prefer??

I dunno if i can say i like one or the other better really. I like em both for different reasons. Ima bigger Spurs fan, then i am a Maryland fan although ive been a fan of both for about the same amount of time. So i pay closer attention to how tha Spurs are doing, but...the NCAA Tourny is WAY more exciting then the NBA playoffs. I mean, single-elimination. Any team can be knocked out in any ONE game. So theres always the chance of a major upset.

Anywayz, what do yall think?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:NBA or NCAA??
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 04:50:30 PM »
i dunno i like watching basketballl period. the purest sport in the world imo.

but i like the NBA more , the best of the NCAA is there and from around the world, plus it's easier to follow your fav players and teams cuz they're there longer. plus the NBA is the best test for any player. Remember how bomb Atwan Jamison use to be? Now his former teammate is bigger than him. Remember Marcus Camby.....was suppose to take the league over.

i'd watch both  though

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 05:28:40 PM »
NCAA is too hard for me to follow becuas all the regions and teams make it hard for television coverage and what not.  Where as the NBA has the most TV coverage, best players in the world and I think about 27 or 28 teams makes it easy to follow.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 05:41:39 PM »
Honestly, why did u make this poll...You already knew NBA was gunna win...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 05:48:07 PM »
There's no excitment like tha NBA....

It's like asking, Would U rather watch Club Soccer or tha World Cup....Or Lightweight Boxing over Heavyweight....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 05:57:01 PM »
NCAA is too hard for me to follow becuas all the regions and teams make it hard for television coverage and what not.  Where as the NBA has the most TV coverage, best players in the world and I think about 27 or 28 teams makes it easy to follow.

NASN has nightly NCAA.  :-X

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 06:45:25 PM »
Honestly, why did u make this poll...You already knew NBA was gunna win...PeACe

cus i know alot of people who think the NCAA is far more exciting then the NBA. NBA players are better, of course...but the NCAA game has far more passion then the NBA. The BIG games, are WAY more exciting. I mean, the fans are way more into it. The NBA playoffs are off the chain fah sho...but, unless u get to game 7 in the finals, it doesnt compare to the final four really. Tha NBA playoffs are gonna be good, but alot of times they drag. I mean, the finals last year sucked. I honestly didnt watch it cus it was so boring. Hopefully this year will be better anyways, and the Spurs can jus win it all  ;)

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2003, 03:10:48 PM »

NASN has nightly NCAA.  :-X
homie, I live in Canada, I dont even know wtf NASN is...Around these parts, I get TSN, ESPN, and Fox Sportsnet...plus the usual NBC and ABC coverage...Besides the NCAA tournament, Im lucky if I get to watch one college hoops game per week.  Compared to the NBA, that just dont cut it. ;)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2003, 03:13:28 PM »
NBA wins anyday

kick ass album

hector

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2003, 09:37:41 AM »
NBA for me, but they are both fun to watch.

THEDONKILLUMINATI

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2003, 08:26:45 PM »
NBA

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2003, 04:17:44 PM »
right now you cant beet NCAA hoops...so many great games that go down to the last seconds....i couldnt live without hoops...the nba is great in june too