Author Topic: Kanye West gets checked by The Breakfast Club  (Read 947 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Kanye West gets checked by The Breakfast Club
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 03:44:02 AM »
Kanye def needs his ass whooped. Motherfucker calling himself Michelangelo, and screaming at these hosts lol. Sway handled it like a man, lucky for Kanye. He's gonna fuck up one of these times tho.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 05:22:50 AM »
I don't think him getting beat up is the answer.  I think that is more about people who are aggravated with him wanting to see him get hurt.  I don't see how him getting his ass whooped would change much.  It would be one thing if he were one of these "tough guy" artists but he hasn't put anybody in that kind of position in terms of violence so calling for that to happen to him is a bit extreme.

i'd like to see kanye west in the same room with russell brand, it would be really funny.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »
i think he feeds into what he's selling...he really thinks he's the most prolific artist of this generation and that music is just an outlet for his artistic vision, when in reality, theres millions of mufuckaz out there just as prolific who will never be heard and will never have the same outlets as him. i think an ass-whooping would be the only way to get him to understand that.

I think Kanye is beyond any ass-whooping setting him straight. Dude is so far into his own head that he'd probably somehow turn what would be a humbling experience to most as a way to prop himself up more. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it either way, but I think he's beyond repair.

THEY DID ME LIKE JESUS! THEY TRIED TO CRUCIFY ME!! HEHHHH!!!?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2013, 01:26:48 PM »
i'd like to see kanye west in the same room with russell brand, it would be really funny.
Might be the first time anything really funny happened with a room with Russell Brand in it.