Author Topic: Eminem - "Marshall Mathers LP 2" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 11484 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Eminem - "Marshall Mathers LP 2" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2013, 05:42:44 AM »
+1 on that Dont Front track.

This Album is surprisingly dope, i didnt fuck with recovery.

could anyone plz hook me up with Ridaz? i cant find it on my computer

http://www.hulkshare.com/kmiils/08-eminem-ridaz

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:25:24 AM by HighEyeCue »

Fraxxx

« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2013, 07:25:16 AM »
With the way studio technology is these days, they can make just about any good looking bitch sound good on a record.  Shit, supposedly Rihanna can't sing live, but that bitch sounds beautiful on a record.  She's sold millions and people love her voice on songs.

You all are haters just looking for a reason to hate.

There's a big difference between those two. If Rihanna can't sing but sounds beautiful on records they simply straighten out her technical shortcomings. Her voice isn't the problem. Eminem might even be able to strike every note correctly BUT that doesn't make his voice sound any better. If in your opinion his singing voice doesn't sound whiny and irritating that's cool but you can't just label others haters cause they disagree. I really can't enjoy Em's singing, not cause he can't sing but because of the way he sounds singing.

Freddie Gibbs for example is surely far from being an opera singer but his voice sounds good on records so it serves the purpose.

You're getting so fucking emotional everytime someone disagrees with your opinion about insignificant shit like rappers that you're never able to look at things objectively.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2013, 07:50:25 AM »
With the way studio technology is these days, they can make just about any good looking bitch sound good on a record.  Shit, supposedly Rihanna can't sing live, but that bitch sounds beautiful on a record.  She's sold millions and people love her voice on songs.

There's a big difference between those two. If Rihanna can't sing but sounds beautiful on records they simply straighten out her technical shortcomings. Her voice isn't the problem. Eminem might even be able to strike every note correctly BUT that doesn't make his voice sound any better. If in your opinion his singing voice doesn't sound whiny and irritating that's cool but you can't just label others haters cause they disagree. I really can't enjoy Em's singing, not cause he can't sing but because of the way he sounds singing.

Freddie Gibbs for example is surely far from being an opera singer but his voice sounds good on records so it serves the purpose.

You're getting so fucking emotional everytime someone disagrees with your opinion about insignificant shit like rappers that you're never able to look at things objectively.
Exactly. This has absolutely nothing to do with being able to hit notes or studio technology and everything to do with Eminem sounding like nails on chalk when he's belting out songs. He can get away with some laidback singing like on "Kim", but as soon as he starts belting, I'm off.

Remedy360

« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2013, 08:13:43 AM »

Yeah, seriously. Shit is trash. Eminem can't sing to save his life. Only track on the album I can't listen to at all.

lol@singing abilities determining the quality of the song.  It's like the fucking idiots who will diss an R&B song because they say, "Ohhh that bitch can't sing", that's just pure hating.  

Bottom line is the quality of the song trumps Em's singing abilities.  You don't have to be a fucking opera singer to be dope.  What matters is the emotions and lyrics being conveyed, you got top-notch production like that no need to be an opera singer, the shit sounds good regardless of Em's singing abilities.  Rappers have been singing their hooks for years and nobody complains, and then Em sings a little on his verses and suddenly the voice is a problem?

Jesus man you always come off as so over-defensive. Do people's perceptions of Eminem really bother you that much?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2013, 08:58:50 AM »

You're one of those people who like everything just because it's from your favorite artist.

Then why was I critical of his last 3 albums?   I know Em's career better than anyone else at the forum.  Em, even says something on this album about fans being "stuck in a time warp since 2004" and if you check my posts at the forum I've been saying Em hasn't been himself since 2004.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2013, 09:48:49 AM »

You're one of those people who like everything just because it's from your favorite artist.

Then why was I critical of his last 3 albums? I know Em's career better than anyone else at the forum. Em, even says something on this album about fans being "stuck in a time warp since 2004" and if you check my posts at the forum I've been saying Em hasn't been himself since 2004.

Of course you do know his career better than anyone else on this forum, you're Infinite.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2013, 09:49:39 AM »
Lmao. Infinite always coming off as a straight fanboy bitch when he speaks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »
Lol @ this nigga though bragging like predicting Eminem will sell records is some bold ass prediction.

Eminem did incredible first week numbers with "Relapse" with just the extremely non-popular single "We Made You" as his promotion.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2013, 10:53:21 AM »

Jesus man you always come off as so over-defensive. Do people's perceptions of Eminem really bother you that much?

I've seen this shit before and I know what the fuck I'm talking about.   I've been a fan of Eminem since the summer of 98' when I first read that Dre signed a very talented white rapper from Detroit.  That was all I needed to know.

Then in 99' when Em first came out with "My Name Is" there weren't any message boards on the net that were really poppin... But I remember around my way at school everybody saying that Eminem was pop or a gimmick, or that he was a "one-hit wonder", another Vanilla Ice.. I heard it all.  I remember I had to go to the concert by myself in the Spring of 99' because everyone said Eminem sucked.

Then the message boards started poppin around the year 2,000 and then things got even more funny.  There was a message board called Eminem's Bodyrott forum.  So this site is actually dedicated to Em and yet every mutherfucker on the forum is hating on him and calling me a dickrider!

I've seen this shit.  Ya'll bumpin his shit but yet all you do is hate on him.  And I guarantee that the ones hating are the same ones who hated on Em when the Slim Shady LP first came out and didn't jump on the bandwagon till "Forgot About Dre".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2013, 11:10:44 AM »
Lol. That's the best part. Everybody is showing the album love and you're still coming off as a dickrider. That's how you know you're a herb.

You can read the tears through that last post, crying about how he was Eminem's first fan. Lmaoooo. Too funny.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2013, 11:15:07 AM »
Lol. That's the best part. Everybody is showing the album love and you're still coming off as a dickrider. That's how you know you're a herb.

With friends like you who needs enemies?   With fans like you who needs haters?   

If you call this showing love then I don't want any part of any love from the likes of you.

Blood$

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »
Bun B's new album > Eminem's new album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2013, 11:36:04 AM »
Nobody is hating, bruh. You're just bringing Stan back from the dead.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2013, 12:19:07 PM »
+1 on that Dont Front track.

This Album is surprisingly dope, i didnt fuck with recovery.

could anyone plz hook me up with Ridaz? i cant find it on my computer

http://www.hulkshare.com/kmiils/08-eminem-ridaz

+1, good lookin!

Okka

« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2013, 12:44:50 PM »

I've seen this shit before and I know what the fuck I'm talking about.   I've been a fan of Eminem since the summer of 98' when I first read that Dre signed a very talented white rapper from Detroit.  That was all I needed to know.

Then in 99' when Em first came out with "My Name Is" there weren't any message boards on the net that were really poppin... But I remember around my way at school everybody saying that Eminem was pop or a gimmick, or that he was a "one-hit wonder", another Vanilla Ice.. I heard it all.  I remember I had to go to the concert by myself in the Spring of 99' because everyone said Eminem sucked.

Then the message boards started poppin around the year 2,000 and then things got even more funny.  There was a message board called Eminem's Bodyrott forum.  So this site is actually dedicated to Em and yet every mutherfucker on the forum is hating on him and calling me a dickrider!

I've seen this shit.  Ya'll bumpin his shit but yet all you do is hate on him.  And I guarantee that the ones hating are the same ones who hated on Em when the Slim Shady LP first came out and didn't jump on the bandwagon till "Forgot About Dre".

If people say they dislike one of the songs on the album and you happen to love it then you get all sensitive and shit. Come on now. Don't try to make this somethin' it ain't.