Author Topic: Feminism - your take?  (Read 2382 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Feminism - your take?
« on: November 07, 2013, 04:10:38 AM »
In some other topics we briefly discussed it.

I thought it may be a topic of interest on its own.

We got a lot of different members. We agree on some, we disagree on other issues.
But I am glad that we have differences, so we may challenge one other.

My take on feminism, that it started as a nobel idea, but morphed into a ideology that pits the women against men.
It change the natural mindset of women.
And it is used by the big cooperations.
They get twice as many workforce for the price of one.

Think about it..... If you have an average job and have a family, you and your wife both MUST work otherwise with just one salary you will not be able 2 provide for your family.

WomanAgainstFeminism

Some comic relief on the subject   ;D

Heinz

Re: Feminism - your take?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 05:00:42 AM »
I share your take on feminism that it started as a noble idea but that it has turned into a monster spreading chaos.
Alot of separation is created by the name/concept itself: Feminism.
I feel that modern feminists try hard to fight any kind of natural order that we are bound by, instead of comprehending that nature and trying to find harmony within it.

I like this quote:

"Man and woman are made for each other, quite true. But
truer still---by each other"

Heinz

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:07:21 AM »
And some humor/tragedy:

"Swedish cinemas launch feminist movie rating"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/11/06/sweden-cinema-feminist-rating/3451431/

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:15:25 AM »
I share your take on feminism that it started as a noble idea but that it has turned into a monster spreading chaos.
Alot of separation is created by the name/concept itself: Feminism.
I feel that modern feminists try hard to fight any kind of natural order that we are bound by, instead of comprehending that nature and trying to find harmony within it.

I like this quote:

"Man and woman are made for each other, quite true. But
truer still---by each other"

Natural order, indeed.

Men and Women are like Day and Night.
One is not better then the other.
They both have a complementary role 2 each other.
And when Day and Night meet each other (Sunset or Sunrise) Something magical happens.
But in a Society where they want you to see day and night as completely the same. You will change the natural order of balance.
And with it the attraction to one and other.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 06:20:51 AM »
Exactly, the goal is not inclusion and equality, the goal is division and discrimination. They wish to create a a disillusioned and angry group of men to then cite their justification of more control and more discrimination. A noble cause which was sabotaged and corrupted the day that the feminist movement starting smoking which then branded such destruction of health as the in thing to do.

Heinz

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 06:48:54 AM »
Exactly, the goal is not inclusion and equality, the goal is division and discrimination. They wish to create a a disillusioned and angry group of men to then cite their justification of more control and more discrimination. A noble cause which was sabotaged and corrupted the day that the feminist movement starting smoking which then branded such destruction of health as the in thing to do.

Who are "they"?

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 07:04:28 AM »

Who are "they"?

I did not want 2 get into that. And just keep it on the subject.
But you all know me and I believe we live in the age of Deception.

Our Prophet warned, That women will be the last 2 follow the antichrist.
In order for a man to protect his wife and daughters  (from following the anti christ) they have to be tied to their chairs.

If we take it literally, it makes no sense. the Anti-christ will have 2 come knocking on every door. "Hey woman, follow me!"
And you can not keep your family tied up forever. :)

But if we read the text symbolic. We can see the fem. movement as one of the many weapons of the Anti-Christ.

It is very hard even for traditional muslim families 2 have your daughters not influenced by 'his' ideas.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 07:49:53 AM »
Feminsm used as a political weapon against Russia.

Want 2 know who is behind FEMEN.....follow the money.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 08:20:01 AM »
They being the likes of Edward Bernays who shot to fame after being enlisted by the rockefellers.
They being Zionists, unashamedly so.
They being the political elite class.
They being the CIA who helped empower feminist leaders.
They being the social engineers

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 08:28:57 AM »
I'm always split on feminism. On one hand, I am married to a woman who claims to be a feminist. Yet on the other hand, our marriage is still very traditional. What I have gathered over my life is that feminism is the idea that men and women are equal and therefore should work in partnership. My marriage is sort of like that, we are in equal footing, yet there still is the traditional, my wife cooks, I do work outside the house, we both work like many modern marriage and we support each other. My wife has even said, I maybe a feminist, but I'm still a woman and I wanted to marry a man. So that's basically how our marriage is.

What confuses me is that I agree, much of feminism has now pit man against woman. It's a battle over pay, it's a battle of opportunity, it's a battle over education. Right now boys are far behind girls in education. This was bound to happen because of the way the education system has always been set up. Either we reform the education system, take girls out of the education system or leave it as is and we'll see women leave men behind. From the idea that men are better than women, we now have men culture be attack and we boys feel out of place in schools. There has to be something done.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 08:55:23 AM »
I'm always split on feminism. On one hand, I am married to a woman who claims to be a feminist. Yet on the other hand, our marriage is still very traditional. What I have gathered over my life is that feminism is the idea that men and women are equal and therefore should work in partnership. My marriage is sort of like that, we are in equal footing, yet there still is the traditional, my wife cooks, I do work outside the house, we both work like many modern marriage and we support each other. My wife has even said, I maybe a feminist, but I'm still a woman and I wanted to marry a man. So that's basically how our marriage is.

What confuses me is that I agree, much of feminism has now pit man against woman. It's a battle over pay, it's a battle of opportunity, it's a battle over education. Right now boys are far behind girls in education. This was bound to happen because of the way the education system has always been set up. Either we reform the education system, take girls out of the education system or leave it as is and we'll see women leave men behind. From the idea that men are better than women, we now have men culture be attack and we boys feel out of place in schools. There has to be something done.

In the sight of God all of us are equals.
But just like God made Day an Night.
God made women and men.

That women can work or own property is nothing wrong with that.
You will be suprised to know that our Prophet his first wife was a busines woman. 1400 years ago.
She financially suported our prophet. May God be pleased with her.
Yeah I know this may shock you... if you have been fed via the media how Muslims treat women.

But that is not the point. The point is when they say there is no difference between day and night.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 01:59:25 PM »

In the sight of God all of us are equals.
But just like God made Day an Night.
God made women and men.

That women can work or own property is nothing wrong with that.
You will be suprised to know that our Prophet his first wife was a busines woman. 1400 years ago.
She financially suported our prophet. May God be pleased with her.
Yeah I know this may shock you... if you have been fed via the media how Muslims treat women.

But that is not the point. The point is when they say there is no difference between day and night.

Got lots of Muslim friends homie. Ask Infinite, in MN there are lots and lots of Samolis who are Muslim. So I know what you are talking about.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 03:03:44 PM »
Some comic relief on the subject   ;D

Bill Burr is always speaking the real. 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 03:14:40 PM »
Bill Maher describes it best (for once).

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 04:55:03 AM »
Bill Maher describes it best (for once).

lol Good vid.

On topic, I think the whole thing is taken too far by some but the reality as it shows to me is that people are more sensible than what might be displayed by the media and such. I know very few crazed feminists or hardened chauvinists myself. The danger of women (or anybody at that) feeling some kind of obligation to portray a certain role is always there. Wether it's conforming to a traditional role or that of an "independent woman". Both are stereotypes which hardly fit any individual entirely.

I wouldn't wanna downplay the significance of male chauvinism today (and, of course, as the reason there is feminism to begin with) but to create an image of what women really should be like, as feminism does isn't helping either.

I think it comes down to simple common sense, regarding the relationship of two people. And that also includes men not trying to fit a certain stereotype for all one is worth.
For example, I have no problem at all with sitting down on the toilet no matter how many times my favorite rapper tells me that I'm a bitch for doing so. Cause, after all, I'm not the one cleaning the toilet. That is something I NEVER HAVE TO DO. And as long as my girl doesn't complain about cleaning it I'm not complaining about sitting (as much as it might get on my nerve sometimes and except the few drunk occasions when I just don't give a fuck).

On the other hand, I go out on the weekends without her and she doesn't bitch about it, well, at least not very often. Cause she understands that I need time for myself me and my ape brothers doing monkey shit, even if it doesn't sit well with her completely.
Two intelligent, sensible people should be able to compromise their behaviour (not their character) so differences are brought down to a minimum.

If there really is an agenda to cause confusion between sexes or to double work force or whatever then that's a different topic. That women have the right to work is completely different from women having to work because one salary isn't enough to provide for the family. So before a critique of feminism there would have to be one of the socio-economical structures that allow for feminism to be used as a tool.

That means on a macro-level feminism IF purposely misused is not the root of the problem. On a micro-level it should be no problem at all, just pick a partner with a head of their own.

I see the problem with feminism as portrayed and idealized in the media, just as with materialism or individualism (often in the wrong way, not with the intention of the individual's improvement) but I can't help but wonder everyday why people fall for all that shit in the first place.

Hope that line of thought is somewhat coherent.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.