Author Topic: Feminism - your take?  (Read 2380 times)

polepositon

Re: Feminism - your take?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 05:17:46 AM »
Intelligence? On this board?  8)

Nice read fellas.

Shit, though....I sure did need a man to kill this tiny ass spider that had me pacing for about and hour n a half. I'm such a girl. Lol

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 08:47:10 AM »
women are turning into men, men are turning into women....all this equality bullshit is simply evil taking over women's minds, making them think they're something that they're not. got em talkin back to their men, thinkin they can wear the pants in relationships, thinkin they dont need a man to rely on when they naturally do... it's obviously bullshit, as we were not created equal, we were created differently and made to serve different purposes in life, while working towards the same goal...and then the media tells us that there is absolutely no difference between a man and a woman, and the women buy it cuz it makes them feel empowered (little do they know, it's making them uglier, less feminine, boosting their testosterone levels and lowering estrogen). fuck alla that, i wish i was alive when women couldnt vote.

fuck the world

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 08:50:51 AM »
I'm always split on feminism. On one hand, I am married to a woman who claims to be a feminist. Yet on the other hand, our marriage is still very traditional. What I have gathered over my life is that feminism is the idea that men and women are equal and therefore should work in partnership. My marriage is sort of like that, we are in equal footing, yet there still is the traditional, my wife cooks, I do work outside the house, we both work like many modern marriage and we support each other. My wife has even said, I maybe a feminist, but I'm still a woman and I wanted to marry a man. So that's basically how our marriage is.

What confuses me is that I agree, much of feminism has now pit man against woman. It's a battle over pay, it's a battle of opportunity, it's a battle over education. Right now boys are far behind girls in education. This was bound to happen because of the way the education system has always been set up. Either we reform the education system, take girls out of the education system or leave it as is and we'll see women leave men behind. From the idea that men are better than women, we now have men culture be attack and we boys feel out of place in schools. There has to be something done.

does she also spank you?

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 08:51:58 AM »
I'm always split on feminism. On one hand, I am married to a woman who claims to be a feminist. Yet on the other hand, our marriage is still very traditional. What I have gathered over my life is that feminism is the idea that men and women are equal and therefore should work in partnership. My marriage is sort of like that, we are in equal footing, yet there still is the traditional, my wife cooks, I do work outside the house, we both work like many modern marriage and we support each other. My wife has even said, I maybe a feminist, but I'm still a woman and I wanted to marry a man. So that's basically how our marriage is.

What confuses me is that I agree, much of feminism has now pit man against woman. It's a battle over pay, it's a battle of opportunity, it's a battle over education. Right now boys are far behind girls in education. This was bound to happen because of the way the education system has always been set up. Either we reform the education system, take girls out of the education system or leave it as is and we'll see women leave men behind. From the idea that men are better than women, we now have men culture be attack and we boys feel out of place in schools. There has to be something done.

In the sight of God all of us are equals.
But just like God made Day an Night.
God made women and men.

That women can work or own property is nothing wrong with that.
You will be suprised to know that our Prophet his first wife was a busines woman. 1400 years ago.
She financially suported our prophet. May God be pleased with her.
Yeah I know this may shock you... if you have been fed via the media how Muslims treat women.

But that is not the point. The point is when they say there is no difference between day and night.

which prophet is that?

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2013, 11:18:44 AM »
Feminism...isnt that the named of eminems next albam!!! hahahaha

I believed that woman shouldnt fallow mans ordars..if I wanted head then I needed head at that momentum!!!! If I wanted her to cock me some dinnar then she bettar cock...with none hesetation!!! I am not a fan of feminism at all!! What is thiz wild coming to?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 12:12:49 PM »

does she also spank you?

Hum... no. She cooks, keeps the house clean, I clean up the yard and watch football. Pretty typical stuff. When I'm mad at her, I don't talk to her, when she's mad at me, she yells at me and then is on the phone with her mom for a long time. Typical stuff.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 12:17:02 PM »
Intelligence? On this board?  8)

Nice read fellas.

Thank you for the kind words.
But since you are a woman, your take on the subject is from a different but equal interesting angel.
Don't let mostly male perspective comments intimidate ya, your thoughts are as important as ours.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »
women are turning into men, men are turning into women..

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah (God in Arabic) Most High be upon him) prophesied of the Last Age that:

“Women would dress like men”
 “women would be dressed and yet be naked”,

“I fear for my people only the leaders who lead men astray”…“Before the Last Hour there will be great liars, so beware of them”…
“When the most wicked member of a tribe becomes its ruler, and the most worthless member of a community becomes its leader, and a man is respected through fear of the evil he may do, and leadership is given to people who are unworthy of it, expect the Last Hour”.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »
We will evolve into one sex if we continue this way

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2013, 02:06:25 AM »
G'z up.. Hoes down... if that bitch can't swim then she's bound to drizzound!!   8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2013, 02:27:52 AM »
G'z up.. Hoes down... if that bitch can't swim then she's bound to drizzound!!   8)

If somebody would talk like that about your mother, sister or daughter, would you not stomp him in the face.
So why talk about somebody else's mother, sister or daughter like that.

Even though I know there are a lot of shadie ones. they are just as victim of the programming that they receive:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:32:10 AM by Aladin »

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2013, 02:53:58 AM »
G'z up.. Hoes down... if that bitch can't swim then she's bound to drizzound!!   8)

If somebody would talk like that about your mother, sister or daughter, would you not stomp him in the face.
So why talk about somebody else's mother, sister or daughter like that.

Even though I know there are a lot of shadie ones. they are just as victim of the programming that they receive:

Naah, there are just people too stupid to see their own challenged selves. Like Infinite reciting retarted gangsta rap lines from the time of his adolescence which he never overcome mentally.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2013, 11:08:34 AM »
I agree wit infinite

Heinz

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2013, 01:10:05 AM »

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2013, 03:03:44 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kzNIYnxinDU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kzNIYnxinDU</a>

:D A true classic!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.