Author Topic: The Pork Discussion Thread  (Read 5776 times)

Heinz

The Pork Discussion Thread
« on: November 09, 2013, 02:30:29 PM »
Is it fit for human consumption?
And why is it adviced against eating it by the major religions?
Discuss.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:35:08 PM by Heinz »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The Pork Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 01:31:53 AM »
Funny topic Title

For me as an muslim it is a no brainer. So I rather hear someone else perspective whether he is against it or or for it.

Top 10 Reasons Why Not To Eat Pork from  a christian Blogger http://lifesourcenutrition.blogspot.nl/2011/10/top-10-reasons-why-not-to-eat-pork.html

Top 10 Reasons Why not to Eat Pork

A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.
    The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.
    When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
    Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.
    Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.
    Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.
    Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.
    Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.
    The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcass (Leviticus 11:8).
    The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

"And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet does not chew the cud, it is unclean unto you: you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass." - Leviticus 11:7, 8; Deuteronomy 14:8

Those who say Christ abolished the law condemning pork are motivated by their stomach not Scripture. The problems with pork are biological, and Christ never changed the laws of biology. 

Heinz

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:46:50 AM »
Good post Aladin.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 02:49:48 AM »
 Pork dose taste good though.

Heinz

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 03:14:45 AM »
Pork dose taste good though.

Judging from your contribution on this forum there is truth to the old adage:
"You are what you eat".
No wonder why you enjoy wallowing in all that perverted filth.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 09:09:14 AM »
hell naah

Matty

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 02:28:14 PM »
the parasite link has to be the biggest reason to stay away from pork and most flesh in general. parasites are kind of scoffed at by western medicine (only effects people in third world countries, right??) but shit is very real and widespread. like dude mentioned, many are microscopic and most present little/no symptoms until other detrimental factors line up. and even then, unlikely to ever be diagnosed, difficult to pin down. think a good percentage of people with chronic illnesses and the like.

interesting observation, had some pork ribs a few months ago (first time in a couple of years) and had intense nightmares the following night. anecdotal stuff, but interesting nonetheless. i eat fish & eggs pretty often, occasionally chicken/lamb, but our food chains are so polluted it's hard to stay clean without sticking primarily to plant based nutrition. even then it's about picking your sources carefully. so there's the need to be particularly careful with animal foods, get the best b12 bang for buck and use in moderation.

the 'you are what you eat' adage heinz mentioned is literally true and on multiple levels. it takes on a whole new depth of meaning for people who go down that rabbit hole.

my 2pence.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:08:39 PM by Matty »

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »
MR HEINZ DO YOU PUT HEINZ KETCHUP ON PORK?

MY SON PUTS HIS MOUTH ON PORK

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 01:27:10 AM »
the parasite link has to be the biggest reason to stay away from pork and most flesh in general. parasites are kind of scoffed at by western medicine (only effects people in third world countries, right??) but shit is very real and widespread. like dude mentioned, many are microscopic and most present little/no symptoms until other detrimental factors line up. and even then, unlikely to ever be diagnosed, difficult to pin down. think a good percentage of people with chronic illnesses and the like.

interesting observation, had some pork ribs a few months ago (first time in a couple of years) and had intense nightmares the following night. anecdotal stuff, but interesting nonetheless. i eat fish & eggs pretty often, occasionally chicken/lamb, but our food chains are so polluted it's hard to stay clean without sticking primarily to plant based nutrition. even then it's about picking your sources carefully. so there's the need to be particularly careful with animal foods, get the best b12 bang for buck and use in moderation.

the 'you are what you eat' adage heinz mentioned is literally true and on multiple levels. it takes on a whole new depth of meaning for people who go down that rabbit hole.

my 2pence.

Good post Matty. Thanks for bringing a spiritual angle to the discussion.
Also for bringing personal experience into it and not just quotes from somewhere else.
I know that in the old days taoist monks were adviced strongly against eating pork as it effects the chi of the body negatively.
At the temples they ate a strictly vegetarian (usually self grown or locally harvested) diet combined with austere bodily discipline (martial arts) and meditation techniques they achieved internal and external health and sensitivity unheard of these days.

The Hindu's and their dietary philosophy have the three gunas:

Sattva : Purity
Rajas : Activity/Passion
Tamas : Darkness

Tamasic foods are mainly meats, in particular pork. And a tamasic person becomes defined by that which he he eats and it manifests itself physically/spiritually.
An attraction/addiction to harmful toxins like alcohol and drugs/opiates is always more prevalent with persons eating a high tamasic diet.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 01:47:32 AM »

Also for bringing personal experience into it and not just quotes from somewhere else.

For the record .........I can not bring any personal experience, because I don't have any.
I have never eaten Pork.
So I can not miss, what I never had.

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 02:04:59 AM »

For the record .........I can not bring any personal experience, because I don't have any.
I have never eaten Pork.
So I can not miss, what I never had.

Neither can I that's why I appreciate Matty sharing his direct experience.
The only thing I can judge from is personal observation and understanding of those that do eat pork.
It corresponds well with the Tamasic spiritual view that Hindu's have.

On a side note:
Eating a fleshy/meaty phallic shaped thing like a sausage/hot dog is suspect to me.
It is something really wrong about doing this on so many levels.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 02:51:50 AM »
 Wow so you guys have never enjoyed bacon and eggs for breakfast? never had pork ribs on the BBQ? never had yummy pork chops? never had yummy pork the way the Asians cook it with the crispy skin?, never had roast pork with roasted vegies and gravy!? oh man that shit is so good, pork crackly is so good too!, never had a burger with bacon on it??? man that shit is good, never had pork on the spit??? man you guys are missing out.
 Religion is stupid.
 Theres plenty of Muslims that are murders and perverts and rapists and pedophiles and commit suicide and are mad bastards and power hungry and etc so dont blame tha pork mate!

Some interesting facts that you guys pointed out though. I hadn't heard many of them, it is interesting. i wonder how much of hat is actually fact?
 Iam not going to suggest that any of it is false but i mean most people eat pork so...
 And most Japanese eat mostly seafood, rice n shit so you cant blame pork for them being so weird either.

I actually eat red meat and chicken way more than pork but pork is good. bacon is a good hang over cure too.

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 03:32:29 AM »
Wow so you guys have never enjoyed bacon and eggs for breakfast? never had pork ribs on the BBQ? never had yummy pork chops? never had yummy pork the way the Asians cook it with the crispy skin?, never had roast pork with roasted vegies and gravy!? oh man that shit is so good, pork crackly is so good too!, never had a burger with bacon on it??? man that shit is good, never had pork on the spit??? man you guys are missing out.
 Religion is stupid.
 Theres plenty of Muslims that are murders and perverts and rapists and pedophiles and commit suicide and are mad bastards and power hungry and etc so dont blame tha pork mate!

Just cause something tastes good it doesn't mean it IS good for you. Wouldn't limit this to pork, though.

Eating a fleshy/meaty phallic shaped thing like a sausage/hot dog is suspect to me.
It is something really wrong about doing this on so many levels.

Associating sausage with penises is a little suspect, too, isn't it? ;) On the other hand, men associate everything phallic shaped with penises so I wouldn't overestimate the symbolic relevance of sausage, after all.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 06:56:44 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Heinz

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 04:33:52 AM »
 Religion is stupid.

Some interesting facts that you guys pointed out though. I hadn't heard many of them, it is interesting. i wonder how much of hat is actually fact?
 Iam not going to suggest that any of it is false but i mean most people eat pork so...
 And most Japanese eat mostly seafood, rice n shit so you cant blame pork for them being so weird either.

I actually eat red meat and chicken way more than pork but pork is good. bacon is a good hang over cure too.

You upset and trying to retaliate by firing shots all over the place?
Good job missing with every single bullet pigboy.

Go search "bacon and pancreatic cancer" then come back pounding your chest about how good bacon tastes.

Fraxx: On the subject of phallic foodstuff, have a pickle:

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 04:49:24 AM »
 i fired shots? i did  ???

but what dosent cause cancer mate? seriously, tell me? everything causes cancer. You probably smoke...

EDIT: lol and why would i be upset that you are missing out? i dont give a fuck mate. I dont smoke and almost all food is bad for you, even healthy stuff is bad for you these days so...

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:51:22 AM by KrazySumwhat »