Author Topic: The Pork Discussion Thread  (Read 5748 times)

Sccit

Re: The Pork Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2013, 06:44:51 PM »
In due time people will hopefully see the practical value of following the jewish commandments.
They were given for our benefit and spiritual enhancement.
Keep it kosher!

real spit

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 08:55:46 PM »
I am guilty of eating swine. I'm a sucker for bacon, prob have it damn near once a week. It is delicious.

I think there are very valid arguments against consuming it, many of which y'all laid out. For similar reason I don't fuck with shrimp nor crawfish/shellfish etc. They are bottom feeders and potentially toxic.

Plus it's digging our own graves since 90% of what's caught fishing for shrimp etc. is thrown back into the ocean dead. That's a horrible ratio and doing so much senseless damage to the oceans, it's ridiculous.

Well the bottom of an ocean floor per se is gonna have trash, shit, carcasses, whale jizz, gasoline/oil/engine exhaust etc....I'm thinking consuming that is worse than swine.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »
In due time people will hopefully see the practical value of following the jewish commandments.
Keep it kosher!

I assume you're a student of the Torah and not the Talmud?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2013, 10:36:28 AM »
Keep it kosher!

agreed i cant co sign the sex stuff though dont you have to fuck your wife thru a sheet with a whole cut in the middle of it if you an orthodox jew?

Heinz

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »
Keep it kosher!

agreed i cant co sign the sex stuff though dont you have to fuck your wife thru a sheet with a whole cut in the middle of it if you an orthodox jew?

http://www.jewfaq.org/sex.htm

Jewish Attitudes Towards Sexuality

In Jewish law, sex is not considered shameful, sinful or obscene. Sex is not thought of as a necessary evil for the sole purpose of procreation. Although sexual desire comes from the yetzer ra (the evil impulse), it is no more evil than hunger or thirst, which also come from the yetzer ra. Like hunger, thirst or other basic instincts, sexual desire must be controlled and channeled, satisfied at the proper time, place and manner. But when sexual desire is satisfied between a husband and wife at the proper time, out of mutual love and desire, sex is a mitzvah.

Sex is permissible only within the context of a marriage. In Judaism, sex is not merely a way of experiencing physical pleasure. It is an act of immense significance, which requires commitment and responsibility. The requirement of marriage before sex ensures that sense of commitment and responsibility. Jewish law also forbids sexual contact short of intercourse outside of the context of marriage, recognizing that such contact will inevitably lead to intercourse.

The primary purpose of sex is to reinforce the loving marital bond between husband and wife. The first and foremost purpose of marriage is companionship, and sexual relations play an important role. Procreation is also a reason for sex, but it is not the only reason. Sex between husband and wife is permitted (even recommended) at times when conception is impossible, such as when the woman is pregnant, after menopause, or when the woman is using a permissible form of contraception.

In the Torah, the word used for sex between husband and wife comes from the root Yod-Dalet-Ayin, meaning "to know," which vividly illustrates that proper Jewish sexuality involves both the heart and mind, not merely the body.

Nevertheless, Judaism does not ignore the physical component of sexuality. The need for physical compatibility between husband and wife is recognized in Jewish law. A Jewish couple must meet at least once before the marriage, and if either prospective spouse finds the other physically repulsive, the marriage is forbidden.

Sex should only be experienced in a time of joy. Sex for selfish personal satisfaction, without regard for the partner's pleasure, is wrong and evil. A man may never force his wife to have sex. A couple may not have sexual relations while drunk or quarreling. Sex may never be used as a weapon against a spouse, either by depriving the spouse of sex or by compelling it. It is a serious offense to use sex (or lack thereof) to punish or manipulate a spouse.

Sex is the woman's right, not the man's. A man has a duty to give his wife sex regularly and to ensure that sex is pleasurable for her. He is also obligated to watch for signs that his wife wants sex, and to offer it to her without her asking for it. The woman's right to sexual intercourse is referred to as onah, and it is one of a wife's three basic rights (the others are food and clothing), which a husband may not reduce. The Talmud specifies both the quantity and quality of sex that a man must give his wife. It specifies the frequency of sexual obligation based on the husband's occupation, although this obligation can be modified in the ketubah (marriage contract). A man may not take a vow to abstain from sex for an extended period of time, and may not take a journey for an extended period of time, because that would deprive his wife of sexual relations. In addition, a husband's consistent refusal to engage in sexual relations is grounds for compelling a man to divorce his wife, even if the couple has already fulfilled the halakhic obligation to procreate.

Although sex is the woman's right, she does not have absolute discretion to withhold it from her husband. A woman may not withhold sex from her husband as a form of punishment, and if she does, the husband may divorce her without paying the substantial divorce settlement provided for in the ketubah.

Although some sources take a more narrow view, the general view of halakhah is that any sexual act that does not involve sh'chatat zerah (destruction of seed, that is, ejaculation outside the vagina) is permissible. As one passage in the Talmud states, "a man may do whatever he pleases with his wife." (Nedarim 20b) In fact, there are passages in the Talmud that encourage foreplay to arouse the woman. (Nedarim 20a). Any stories you may have heard about Jewish sex occurring through a hole in a sheet are purely an urban legend.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
Keep it kosher!

yes or no answer please

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »
Keep it kosher!

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2013, 07:56:42 PM »
Keep it kosher!

yes or no answer please

read what he posted...sex is more accepted in judaism than christianity and most other religions.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2013, 03:34:25 AM »

read what he posted...sex is more accepted in judaism than christianity and most other religions.

I got to disagree there Nikcc, can you marry up to four wives?

About the sex though a hole... is probably a deviant small sect who in the name of Judaism did something like that.

I tell you there was a deviant small sect who claim to be muslims  a couple hundred years back.
Once every year all the men and women would gather in a place where there would be camp fires.
And at midnight the fires would be extinguished.
And everyone would start running, and every women you could 'catch', you could have sex with.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2013, 04:55:40 AM »
i may convert to Judaism. i have the nose for it.

everything else sounds pretty cool the benefits are obvious....sign me up guys.

i dont have to grow the lil things that shyne has on the side of his head do i ?

Heinz

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »

About the sex though a hole... is probably a deviant small sect who in the name of Judaism did something like that.

I tell you there was a deviant small sect who claim to be muslims  a couple hundred years back.
Once every year all the men and women would gather in a place where there would be camp fires.
And everyone would start running, and every women you could 'catch', you could have sex with.

Jewish scripture does not prohibit you from having more than one wife.
There are a few examples of those that had several, Abraham for instance.
Not sure why it should speak in favor of a religion that you are able to have several wives...(unless you are trying to start your own tribe).
It is difficult enough to respectfully keep up with one.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2013, 09:35:04 AM »

Not sure why it should speak in favor of a religion that you are able to have several wives...(unless you are trying to start your own tribe).

It was a joke in reference to Nikcc claim that sex is more accepted in Judaism then most other religion.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2013, 09:40:51 AM »
 are those anime girls going to go to hell?

Heinz

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2013, 10:21:13 AM »

It was a joke in reference to Nikcc claim that sex is more accepted in Judaism then most other religion.

I thought having a sense of humor was forbidden in islam.