Author Topic: Hack and Cham are crying right now  (Read 1795 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Hack and Cham are crying right now
« on: November 09, 2013, 09:16:12 PM »
Of course Hack's tears are tears of joy. :laugh:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jCq6HjIJGw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8jCq6HjIJGw</a>

Sccit

Re: Hack and Cham are crying right now
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:06:59 AM »
lmfao....

u know hack was shattered

cham prolly only saw the highlights

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:56 PM »
I could give a fuck less what Miami does in the regular season. I thought it was hilarious. Wade's fail off the backboard was even funnier.

It's all about LeBron winning another MVP, ring & Finals MVP & closing out the threepeat.

Unless MCW & Philly get in his way. ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 08:19:29 AM »
I could give a fuck less what Miami does in the regular season. I thought it was hilarious. Wade's fail off the backboard was even funnier.

It's all about LeBron winning another MVP, ring & Finals MVP & closing out the threepeat.

Write this down, read it out loud, "The Miami Heat will NOT three-peat." Right now I'd say Paul George is the MVP, and straight up I wouldn't doubt if the award goes to either him or Derrick Rose following a late surge. LeBron has a greater chance of being busted for PEDs than winning MVP this year. Quote me on that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 09:30:34 AM »
funny how Boston can beat Miami but not anyone else  :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 09:46:52 AM »

Write this down, read it out loud, "The Miami Heat will NOT three-peat." Right now I'd say Paul George is the MVP, and straight up I wouldn't doubt if the award goes to either him or Derrick Rose following a late surge. LeBron has a greater chance of being busted for PEDs than winning MVP this year. Quote me on that.

A year ago around this time people said the Heat "clearly lost a step" and might not even make it out of the East when they had their early uncaringness.

If this is a prediction going into the season, that's one thing...but if this is what you think after two weeks of the season, stop it lol.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 11:22:38 AM »
As much as I am not a fan of Cham or the Heat... he does have a point in this case.   One loss during the regular season doesn't really mean anything (even though everyone is going to make a big deal about it).  Lebron and company will turn it up once the playoffs come.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 01:54:43 PM »

A year ago around this time people said the Heat "clearly lost a step" and might not even make it out of the East when they had their early uncaringness.

If this is a prediction going into the season, that's one thing...but if this is what you think after two weeks of the season, stop it lol.

You can search my old post. I've been on this going into the season.

One argument I'll use is that no NBA since the mid-80's Lakers have gone to the NBA Finals 4 years in a row.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
As much as I am not a fan of Cham or the Heat... he does have a point in this case.   One loss during the regular season doesn't really mean anything (even though everyone is going to make a big deal about it).  Lebron and company will turn it up once the playoffs come.

U DO REALIZE THAT LEBRON TURNING UP ONCE THE PLAYOFFS COME IS AN OXYMORON, RIGHT?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 03:51:44 PM »

Not this year man. To make the NBA Finals 4 years in a row is extremely rare. I think the Pacers or the Bulls will win the east.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »
if Lebron is healthy during the playoffs there is no chance another team win the NFL finals

but if Bron is unhealthy then I can see Miami being upset.  Bosh and Wade can't carry the team without LBJ though.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »
if Lebron is healthy during the playoffs there is no chance another team win the NFL finals

I don't know, those Broncos are looking better each week.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 04:45:55 PM »

hahahaha

you can tell what sport is on my mind this time of year :D

Lebron could join the Broncos as a backup tight end, win the Superbowl and then come back to Miami in Feb and help them win the NBA finals too

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 05:25:31 PM »

hahahaha

you can tell what sport is on my mind this time of year :D

Lebron could join the Broncos as a backup tight end, win the Superbowl and then come back to Miami in Feb and help them win the NBA finals too

BOY, U SURE LOVE U SOME LEBRON

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 06:05:08 PM »
NFL, yes.  best sport even though Roger Goodell is trying to ruin it