Poll

???

Broncos
3 (100%)
Chiefs
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 01, 2013, 06:53:06 PM

Author Topic: Who wins the AFC West?  (Read 408 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Who wins the AFC West?
« on: November 11, 2013, 06:53:06 PM »
voting ends the last day of November.

Chiefs are 9-0 and Broncos are 8-1 but the Broncos offense is historically the best ever after 9 games.  Chiefs meanwhile have faced a plethora of back up QB's but held their own against everyone so far.

I predict the Broncos finish 14-2 and the Chiefs 13-3 and Broncos win the division.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who wins the AFC West?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »
Vegas will make sure they at least split. Wouldn't shock me if Chiefs won both either considering how hard the Broncos will be pounded when the lines come out.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 10:37:58 PM »
Can't knock the Chiefs for showing up every week but they've had a very easy schedule to this point. I want to see what happens against Denver. I'd say the Broncos cause they're the more proven team but it wouldn't surprise me if KC finished on top either.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 11:41:43 AM »
Broncos. Their D isn't as good, but other teams can't count on winning a shoot out with Peyton Manning. Plus, I don't see the Chiefs being able to hold the Broncos once they play. Their D is great, but it's not on the level to hold the Broncos. The only way the Broncos don't win is if Manning is hurt.

Or I can be as much of a Raider's Stan as NIK is Kobe Stan.... The Raiders will win the next 7 games and win the division after dominating both KC and Denver in their next games. Yeah, Pryor is ready to win now, we will win!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 11:45:23 AM »
Pryor > Manning.

Fuck the statistics...the eye test proves it all.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »
Pryor > Manning.

Fuck the statistics...the eye test proves it all.

Eye test baby. Manning never ran 93 yards for a touchdown.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 01:33:33 PM »
5 passing TDs + 10 interceptions = shitty QB

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 01:45:45 PM »

hey, hey, hey. If you didn't catch the irony of all my statements, just know that there is a reason for my post that's all fun and games. Pointing out Pryors stats, not fun and games. It hurts a bit, or a lot. But know the Last Son of Tressel will rise again! T2: the Terminator will rise again!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 01:46:17 PM »

hey, hey, hey. If you didn't catch the irony of all my statements, just know that there is a reason for my post that's all fun and games. Pointing out Pryors stats, not fun and games. It hurts a bit, or a lot. But know the Last Son of Tressel will rise again! T2: the Terminator will rise again!
I understand what your guys were doing. I just wanted to state it regardless.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 02:00:05 PM »

Yeah but Manning struggles in the playoffs, so none of that matters. He's a choke artist. Go to this site I post on - IhatePeytonManningSoEveryPostIsDissingManningButSomehowIUseThisLikeItsLegitCredibility.com & they'll break it down for you.

I stand by my statement, Pryor > Manning.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »

Man, why..... WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY????????????

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 02:57:36 PM »

Man, why..... WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY????????????
It's my roommate's fault. He's a Raiders fan and loves Pryor (after riding Palmer's jockstrap last season). So we hate each others QBs.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 07:50:05 AM »
Nah, I am a Raider fan, a deep Raider fan, but I wasn't riding Palmer's jock. Don't get me wrong, I like Palmer and I thought he was the only true NFL caliber QB the Raiders have had since Gannon, but it just wasn't the right fit without Hue Jackson. So I knew last year, and this year would be throw away seasons. To me, Pryor WILL be good, but he is not there yet. There is just too much work to be done. But the Raiders best bet it to leave him in there all year, let him grow and develop him. The rewards are greater than the risk if Pryor does turn that corner. But to brag about him now, no, Pryor hasn't done much but show flashes. And flashes don't win Super Bowls. So with that, I look forward to his future, but I'm not going to bang my Pryor drum yet as a great QB. But I did beat his drum about him being the Raiders starter for the year, and honestly that was more to develop him that that move helping the Raiders win. So in 2 years, you MIGHT catch me banging the Pryor drum, but for now I am just enjoying watching the Last Son of Tressel grow.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 09:56:45 AM »
Damn, I thought Pryors numbers were better than that. Gotta cut him a little slack though, this is a team that a lot of people were predicting to be the worst in the league.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 10:03:36 AM »
Damn, I thought Pryors numbers were better than that. Gotta cut him a little slack though, this is a team that a lot of people were predicting to be the worst in the league.

It's because he went through a streak of games of not throwing an INT. Plus he doesn't start forcing the ball until the Raiders are behind. So in the couple of games, he didn't throw an INT until the Raiders were down after the half, because he starts trying to force plays. Not an uncommon thing for a young QB. So he just needs to stop forcing things. Remember, he almost led the Raiders past the Colts, but that last throw when he tried to force it cost the Raiders. He makes young QB mistakes when the Raiders get down. But on the flip side, when the Raiders are doing good on offense, he does protect the ball well, makes smart plays and does what is needed to win. In fact, I'd like to see him open up a a bit after the Raiders get up in a game and they are trying to hold a league, because he gets so conservative it allows other teams to catch up. But these are things that can be worked on so I'm not too worried. I just want to see improvement.