Author Topic: Maino Threatens Trinidad James; Trinidad James Responds  (Read 626 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Maino Threatens Trinidad James; Trinidad James Responds
« on: November 14, 2013, 08:57:46 AM »
Maino sent several Tweets to Trinidad James yesterda , soon after Trinidad James performed at the Converse Rubber Tracks show in New York City and said that the South runs New York City musically and that rappers in the area might as well claim the city of Atlanta as their hometown.

“I remember when New York ran this shit, dog,” the Atlanta rapper said during his New York performance. “When Dipset was fuckin turned the fuck up. Oh my God. I gotta wear my bandana on tilt like Juelz. What the fuck happened, dog? What happened? I remember when New York rap was the shit. And us in the South, us bammas, we was like ‘what the fuck’ and we just did our own thing. But now we run y’all musically. That’s crazy. That’s crazy. That’s crazy, my nigga. That’s crazy. I’m not trying to start nothing, but if you want to do something we can do something cause I don’t give a fuck. I looked up to New York music. And now every nigga that’s really poppin’ out of New York, you might as well tell they from Atlanta. ‘He from Atlanta. He from Atlanta. He from Atlanta.’ I’m just putting it out there. Y’all got more bloggers—y’all got niggas interviewing more popular than niggas that’s rapping.”

Maino responded to Trinidad James via twitter:

Maino        ✔ @mainohustlehard
Follow
S/O to all the NY niggas who let this Rotten Teeth nigga @TrinidadJamesGG disrespect us lastnite! #whathappened
3:14 PM - 13 Nov 2013

Follow
after we clean this guy @trinidadjamesGG up I'm straighten a few of u NY niggas out for being the Vaginas that u R!
3:56 PM - 13 Nov 2013

Follow
Heyy buddy @trinidadjamesGG I'll be ur Huckleberry! Lol imma brush those teeth when I see u baby boy. U a street nigga rite? Lmao
4:03 PM - 13 Nov 2013

Follow
Somebody wake @TAXSTONE up tell'em this nasty mouth nigga @TrinidadJamesGG is on the menu. #whathappened

After Maino's tweets, Trinidad James responded:

Trinidad Jame$        ✔ @TrinidadJamesGG
Follow
@mainohustlehard you a real nigga Bruh. You don't have to say that on twitter. You better than that. u can hit my line my nigga. That's 100

Trinidad James also posted the following on his Instagram page:

Maino wanna shoot me for saying the truth then shoot on. I ain't backtracking shit. Ny consumers are a disgrace to their own culture. I don't ever have to make it on the radio ever. Fuck the radio. I'll die a real nigga. I speak the truth....and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE....#CrazyDeacon#BlackBatman...coming soon. You gonna wanna hear this. Ima die with a Trini Flag in the Air... "WHEN I DIE BURY ME IN A CARNIVAL"!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Maino Threatens Trinidad James; Trinidad James Responds
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:14:04 AM »
niggas mad cause Trinidad tellin' the truth about new york, ga. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 09:21:50 AM »
its true.

ny rap is ass....even as much as i like a few of the new guys like asap and bronson asap is basically a wanna be texas rapper who would probably suck paul walls cock just to authenticate his fake southern movement and bronson as much as i fuck with him really needs to get off ghostfaces dick a lil bit. with every project he sounds more like ghostface. it was kind of an endearing thing now it reminds me of like how on doctors advocate game was rapping like dre on a bunch of songs. is that his true rapping voice or did he jack ghosts style? has he ever encountered this topic in an interview?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 09:26:14 AM by Sir Petey »

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
bronson as much as i fuck with him really needs to get off ghostfaces dick a lil bit. with every project he sounds more like ghostface. it was kind of an endearing thing now it reminds me of like how on doctors advocate game was rapping like dre on a bunch of songs. is that his true rapping voice or did he jack ghosts style? has he ever encountered this topic in an interview?

more than once

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 11:40:30 AM »
could you link me homie im a little late on bronson but hes the best thing going in ny by far though.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »
could you link me homie im a little late on bronson but hes the best thing going in ny by far though.

i don't remember a specific interview, but it's a question that has been asked a lot especially when he wasn't famous

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 12:08:48 PM »
I'm curious to see if Uncle Murda will have anything to say  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 12:12:11 PM »
I'm curious to see if Uncle Murda will have anything to say  :laugh:
i think murda agrees wit Trinidad he woulda had a record out by now plus trinidad gave him props.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 12:14:27 PM »
i ain't even a tj fan but -

MistaNova

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 12:33:54 PM »
LMAO I thought Maino disappeared off the face of the planet, guess I was wrong. But damn, out of all the rappers who could play the role of captain save a hoe and send a message to Trinidad the best NY could do was Maino. That's a L in itself.

NY's only hope now is the Beast Coast movement. If they fail then New York East Coast hip hop will cease to exist.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 12:44:31 PM »
LMAO I thought Maino disappeared off the face of the planet, guess I was wrong. But damn, out of all the rappers who could play the role of captain save a hoe and send a message to Trinidad the best NY could do was Maino. That's a L in itself.

NY's only hope now is the Beast Coast movement. If they fail then New York East Coast hip hop will cease to exist.
new york has nothin' to do wit east coast music as a whole. new york is new york it doesn't speak for jersey, pa, mass., and all other surrounding areas.

MistaNova

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 01:05:30 PM »
new york has nothin' to do wit east coast music as a whole. new york is new york it doesn't speak for jersey, pa, mass., and all other surrounding areas.

While that's technically true, at this point what New York is to East Coast hip hop is like what Los Angeles is to West Coast hip hop. They're synonymous with the coast they're located on and practically the only location people bother remembering.
I mean when you think of east coast hip hop you immediately think of New York. When you're introduced to a new rapper or group or whatever from the East Coast you immediately think he/she/they are from New York. It's why people think Gang Starr is from New York even though Guru and DJ Premier started out in Boston.

Therefore if New York falls, then the entire East Coast falls.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:12:41 PM by Iveus »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 01:25:59 PM »

While that's technically true, at this point what New York is to East Coast hip hop is like what Los Angeles is to West Coast hip hop. They're synonymous with the coast they're located on and practically the only location people bother remembering.
I mean when you think of east coast hip hop you immediately think of New York. When you're introduced to a new rapper or group or whatever from the East Coast you immediately think he/she/they are from New York. It's why people think Gang Starr is from New York even though Guru and DJ Premier started out in Boston.

Therefore if New York falls, then the entire East Coast falls.
we won't fail !

MistaNova

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 01:53:11 PM »
we won't fail !

Of course not. Not while the Beast Coast movement (and others like Action Bronson) is in effect.
However if the Beast Coast movement fails then the East will suffer setbacks and the South will continue to reign supreme. It's happened before when the West tried to regain supremacy with the Hyphy and Jerk movements which ended in failure.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »
we won't fail !

Of course not. Not while the Beast Coast movement (and others like Action Bronson) is in effect.
However if the Beast Coast movement fails then the East will suffer setbacks and the South will continue to reign supreme. It's happened before when the West tried to regain supremacy with the Hyphy and Jerk movements which ended in failure.
we got too much dope shit for us to ever fail we got the roots, static selektah, duck down,etc.