Author Topic: Kurupt and Eminem?  (Read 1110 times)

Okka

Re: Kurupt and Eminem?
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2013, 01:25:35 AM »
Yeah, Snoop kind of pulled his "hater" card too soon in that interview. The interviewer was making the point that both songs used the same Dido sample and Snoop had to make it sound like he never listens to Eminem at all when he is on the fucking VH1 special for the making of the MMLP describing songs off it and how he felt when he heard them.

You got a link for that VH1 special? I would like to see it.

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2013, 02:55:31 AM »
Yeah, Snoop kind of pulled his "hater" card too soon in that interview. The interviewer was making the point that both songs used the same Dido sample and Snoop had to make it sound like he never listens to Eminem at all when he is on the fucking VH1 special for the making of the MMLP describing songs off it and how he felt when he heard them.

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2013, 07:56:12 AM »

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2013, 08:15:03 AM »

<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2013, 12:55:16 PM »
wish they'd do something like this about the Slim Shady LP

dnjp4life

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 03:09:57 AM »
I'd still like to hear a track between these two, if they used their intense, angry voices and flows. 
I remember in another forum a long time ago someone asked who would you like to see in a supergroup like Slaughterhouse and I said Eminem, Kurupt, Crooked I and Big L.  That would still be my answer today.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2013, 09:46:59 PM »

the dubcnn interview game fell the fuck off

they gave up on and/or ignored the cali heads who truly wanted to put in work

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 06:25:54 AM »

the dubcnn interview game fell the fuck off

they gave up on and/or ignored the cali heads who truly wanted to put in work