Author Topic: WC's "Dubs Corner Radio" (with KK)  (Read 352 times)

MOBNigga06

WC's "Dubs Corner Radio" (with KK)
« on: November 11, 2013, 08:37:43 PM »
Hey, were people on this forum peeing WC's "Dubs Corner Radio" program back when it was airing? I never was aware of it at the time, but I came upon some of the videos on Youtube recently. WC conducts some of the best interviews with west coast rap legends that I've ever heard in my life. These programs are full of real talk.

I know a lot of people on this forum are going to love this interview with KK from 2nd II None. They talk about a lot of cool shit, stories about Tupac, the possibility of another posse album. Peep game:

KK says that the Skanless crew would only do an album with Quik if he stops playing games. Sad to hear that KK and Quik might not be so tight anymore. They must have been on good terms when The Book of David was being recorded, but now in 2013 it seems they're estranged again.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: WC's "Dubs Corner Radio" (with KK)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 07:31:30 AM »
That intro by Maylay  8)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 09:02:35 AM »
been a while since there was a "new" show from Dub!

for those who follow on my FB, you know that's where they also ar "The Bisop Don Magic Juan Show", the links of which we share every week.
(last week hasd Snoop for over 90mns)

Mr. Theo

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 09:20:02 AM »
Hey, were people on this forum peeing WC's "Dubs Corner Radio" program back when it was airing? I never was aware of it at the time, but I came upon some of the videos on Youtube recently. WC conducts some of the best interviews with west coast rap legends that I've ever heard in my life. These programs are full of real talk.

I know a lot of people on this forum are going to love this interview with KK from 2nd II None. They talk about a lot of cool shit, stories about Tupac, the possibility of another posse album. Peep game:

KK says that the Skanless crew would only do an album with Quik if he stops playing games. Sad to hear that KK and Quik might not be so tight anymore. They must have been on good terms when The Book of David was being recorded, but now in 2013 it seems they're estranged again.

The perfect Skanless crew line-up for a album would be: Quik,Dee,KK,AMG,Hi-C,Playa Hamm,Suga Free,James Debarge,El Debarge .

On Instruments: Charles “Chaz” Greene,Robert "Fonksta" Bacon, Dave Foreman,Kenneth Crouch,Terrace Martin,Ron Townsend.

Special Guests : Jon B, Butch Cassidy and some females singers (no famous)

Rap Guests : WC, Warren G and Too Short.

At least 20 tracks .

But....

this is almost impossible .

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

papa-smurf

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 06:31:59 AM »
dj quik is smart enough to know that suga free is the only one out of all them that's worth working with. kk,hi-c & them is straight garbage. it a be a waste of quik time to produce songs for them. nobody wanna hear a album full of dope beats & wack lyrics. suga free got a timeless flow. suga free most def one of the best rappers to ever do it so I could see why quik only record with suga free & not the others.