Author Topic: MCs equally as good as TI  (Read 464 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: MCs equally as good as TI
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
Closet material on some jonathan martin crying to the mods type shit.  Or should I say TI rat type shit.  Extra cheese on that quesadilla.
classic material on some fuckin' your mother while ya dad at work makin' the money she gon' pay me shit u faggot.

the odds of this ever happening are about as good as the odds of Infinite selling a platinum album

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 07:49:11 PM »
Closet material on some jonathan martin crying to the mods type shit.  Or should I say TI rat type shit.  Extra cheese on that quesadilla.
classic material on some fuckin' your mother while ya dad at work makin' the money she gon' pay me shit u faggot.

the odds of this ever happening are about as good as the odds of Infinite selling a platinum album
i'd say the odds are about as good as there bein' a tomorrow.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 08:10:55 PM »
both of y'all bitches go suck somethin' and stop playin' wit a grown man.  ;D

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 06:29:12 AM »

T.I. has a good flow, is capable of penning some good lyrics, has a slick, confident swagger on the mic, but come on now, he is by no means a top tier lyricist, not even close, and if you think that castle walls was testament to great lyricism then you had better go back to snorting some more of that coke that you are obviously fucking with : )

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 09:07:04 AM »

T.I. has a good flow, is capable of penning some good lyrics, has a slick, confident swagger on the mic, but come on now, he is by no means a top tier lyricist, not even close, and if you think that castle walls was testament to great lyricism then you had better go back to snorting some more of that coke that you are obviously fucking with : )
would you consider pac a top tier lyricist ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 09:21:40 AM »

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 12:34:45 PM »
Jeezy

Chill. Jeezy gets you turnt.

oh I know it lol he's definitely way more consistent than T.I. has been throughout his career but they're about the same level lyrically

Jeezy has the superior catalog though TIP has a few more years in the game than him

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 12:38:47 PM »
Jeezy

oh I know it lol he's definitely way more consistent than T.I. has been throughout his career but they're about the same level lyrically

Jeezy has the superior catalog though TIP has a few more years in the game than him
::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 03:13:27 PM »
Jeezy

On point.