Author Topic: Biggie's "Long Kiss Goodnight" and the Tupac Controversy  (Read 1789 times)

polepositon

Re: Biggie's "Long Kiss Goodnight" and the Tupac Controversy
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 09:39:33 AM »
cameron or however you spell his name is NOT no fucking gangsta! I didn't even know who he was until I seen him getting hemed up by his collar and bowing that shit down.

please.

maybe to you off brands he's gangsta.  ::)

Heinz

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2013, 02:40:27 PM »

Real talk right here. Mr. Theo has got to be one of the realest posters on this forum. Probably because he's blood-affiliated, like me.

Blood you ain't affiliated with no Blood.
You probably a frail looking white suburban kid, straight up Krakow style.
No real nigga calls himself MOBNigga06.
Choke on a pirog.

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2013, 02:52:50 PM »
mobnigga06 is just having fun with us, sometimes i wonder if he's a troll account. i mean he's cool whenever he talks music but some of his threads and opinions are just ridiculous.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2013, 08:05:21 PM »

Real talk right here. Mr. Theo has got to be one of the realest posters on this forum. Probably because he's blood-affiliated, like me.

Choke on a pirog.

How do you know I'm not a blood? Because I can write intelligent sentences? That's some racist nonsense, homie.

When I'm not on the net, I'm in the set. Believe that.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Heinz

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »

Choke on a pirog.

How do you know I'm not a blood? Because I can write intelligent sentences? That's some racist nonsense, homie.

When I'm not on the net, I'm in the set. Believe that.

My bad blood.
I see now from the way you type that you indeed are a real nigga
Keep it (m)academically G'd up.

Peace

polepositon

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 05:49:27 PM »
http://m.ebay.com/itm/110894974375

Y'all gon3 run 3rd off. H3's c'oming to C my arch n3m3sis. Live th3 little tyke alone.

That's how I know exactly what gangsta do
You love that gangsta shit
Ain't u a gangsta 3
C walk homi3

Hahahaha  ;D

Evil laugh-heheheheheheeeeee rrrrrrah
And I end that evil laugh with rrrrrrah like after u say beat street break down hahahaha. Old school know that rrrrrrrah! Hehehe.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:53:42 PM by poleposition »

MOBNigga06

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 08:33:03 PM »
http://m.ebay.com/itm/110894974375

Y'all gon3 run 3rd off. H3's c'oming to C my arch n3m3sis. Live th3 little tyke alone.

That's how I know exactly what gangsta do
You love that gangsta shit
Ain't u a gangsta 3
C walk homi3

Hahahaha  ;D

Evil laugh-heheheheheheeeeee rrrrrrah
And I end that evil laugh with rrrrrrah like after u say beat street break down hahahaha. Old school know that rrrrrrrah! Hehehe.

Yo, people on this forum debate whether or not I'm black...and I understand that...but I think there is NO DOUBT that poleposition is a 35 year old black woman from a real impoverished part of California. Am I right, PP?

Does everybody feel me on this one?

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

polepositon

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »
What the fuck u need an audience for 3rd? U need back up wamp. i don't give a fuck what they debate about u.

The closet ur weber bread ass comes to being a slob is when I throw some hot sauce on your white ass.

Naw mf. You guessing wrong. Bitch ass Becky.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:03:48 PM by poleposition »

MOBNigga06

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2013, 09:15:09 PM »
What the fuck u need an audience for 3rd? U need back up wamp. i don't give a fuck what they debate about u.

The closet ur weber bread ass comes to being a slob is when I throw some hot sauce on your white ass.

What did I guess wrong about? Your age, your race, or your location? If I'm wrong, let us know the truth.

I'm open about the fact that I am a blood-affiliated nigga. I'm proud to be who I am. If I'm wrong about you, then drop the correct knowledge on me.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

polepositon

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2013, 09:17:19 PM »
And where ever you're getting your info from tell them to come out an play too. Cuz I got the 411. On me. He gave me the 411. Now, I don't blab off at the mouth..but, if u niggas want war, so C IT CUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ!

And I'm speaking FOR ME. No audience needed. I don't think ur a SLOB ASS SLOB PIECE OF SHIT SLOB ASS OFF BRAND WAMP YAMO DICC LICC cuz u may possibly be white..I just don't think you're a SLOB cuz you're a mf'n

SALAD ASS NIGGA/WIGGA. U salad!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:22:38 PM by poleposition »

polepositon

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2013, 09:21:18 PM »

What did I guess wrong about? Your age, your race, or your location? If I'm wrong, let us know the truth.

I'm open about the fact that I am a blood-affiliated nigga. I'm proud to be who I am. If I'm wrong about you, then drop the correct knowledge on me.

My age. U didnt mention my race. And, my location wrong. But who the fuck r u the police. A lawyer? What's with all the questions. I asked ur bitch ass no question so why the fuck would I drop knowledge on your sucka ass for? Why would u think I even give a fuck.

You're mixing me saying u questions about dj quiks fucking and strokes is suspect as fuck homothug ass mf. Now, how that translated into u think I give a fuck about u is crazy.

Gtfoh with the bs.

polepositon

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2013, 09:26:40 PM »
Oh. U did say I'm black. Yup.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2013, 09:30:47 PM »
And where ever you're getting your info from tell them to come out an play too. Cuz I got the 411. On me. He gave me the 411. Now, I don't blab off at the mouth..but, if u niggas want war, so C IT CUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ!

And I'm speaking FOR ME. No audience needed. I don't think ur a SLOB ASS SLOB PIECE OF SHIT SLOB ASS OFF BRAND WAMP YAMO DICC LICC cuz u may possibly be white..I just don't think you're a SLOB cuz you're a mf'n

SALAD ASS NIGGA/WIGGA. U salad!

PP, I said that I can tell that you're a 35 year-old black woman from an impoverished part of California. Am I wrong? Enlighten me by revealing the truth about yourself.

It's nothing to be ashamed about, whatever your reality may be. Just be open about it. Stop with the incoherent posts. I prefer your cute feminine posts about DJ Quik, that is entertaining and more proper for a woman.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

polepositon

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »
No. Wait. This is funny.

Enlighten me as to why I have to enlighten any mf body on a forum about my personal business. Who the fuck do u think u are.
I already said you r wrong. Actually your right. Wait, no..your wrong. Nah. You're right.

Bitch. It's cute that the board has two females going at it.

And any time u want to see cute fem post about quik...just read all YOUR MFN POST.

Mmk.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2013, 09:42:48 PM »
Pole, your posts are funny, because I can tell that you would love to give me the pussy. You attack me because, out of all the niggas on this forum, it is obvious that MOBNIGGA06 has the most game. Nobody here is as gamed up as me, with the possible exception of Mr. Theo. 

So just let us know the real. You're 35 or 40, you're from an area worse than Compton, and you're a black woman. I'm a young nigga, 27, and I'm from a blood-affiliated hood in Cali (though I did leave the hood). Knowing the truth of your situation will help us appreciate your posts better.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.