Author Topic: Biggie's "Long Kiss Goodnight" and the Tupac Controversy  (Read 1792 times)

polepositon

Re: Biggie's "Long Kiss Goodnight" and the Tupac Controversy
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 09:47:58 PM »
Um. Ok. Sure. ::)

But, ill say I ain't never lied about who I am. Furthermore, don't worry bout it.

I've Always said ima big black pimp with a g limp getting down down down tonight but don't slip.
I already said I look like t Suggs. I get no play. And I'm happy.

Fuck u.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:50:25 PM by poleposition »

polepositon

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2013, 09:12:29 AM »
This little slob ass albino talking big shit.

I jus wanna...ewww...

I can't stand yo ass

abusive

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2013, 10:09:04 AM »
And it's not even just strictly a Biggie thing.  I think the situation with the "New York, New York" video straddles a similar line.  As an artist, you can always make it the point to not give a fuck but it's good to be weary that what happens can bring consequences.

See, this is a matter of perspective. Tha Dogg Pound until this day, say that 'New York, New York' was done out of respect for the East Coast. It was Biggie who went on the radio and said that 2Pac + Tha Dogg Pound are filming in Times Square and what was anyone gonna do about it (although no audio of Biggie on the radio has ever came out).
It was only after Tha Dogg Pound + Snoop were shot at did it become a diss, again, because Bad Boy handled the situation wrong.
Biggie was absolutely no saint, NEVER once did he ever stand up as a man (let alone a friend of 2Pac) and handle the situation.
My homie told me about that the next day after it happened. Biggie ordered someone do something on hot 97 and they did.

bottom line is biggie didn't have the guts to do it until after Pac was gone. 

Chino did a radio freestyle on some small college station right after hit em up came out and ripped pac up pretty bad. i got the mp3 but chino reports it when people put it on youtube lol
http://www.soundcloud.com

Listening to Long Kiss Goodnight after all this time, I think Big went harder in this one song than Pac did in all of the many disses he recorded against Big. Most of the shit Pac said was pretty superficial: I fucked your bitch, you're wack, fat, cross-eyed, down syndrome, I let you sleep on my couch, etc. Pac never recorded anything like Long Kiss Goodnight.

It's true 'Pac never recorded anything like Long Kiss Goodnight but 2 things to take into account;
1. All of 'Pac's disses were blatant, you could never suggest that he subliminally went at anyone, he really hated the way Bad Boy handled the situation and they DID do some sucker shit to him
2. Pac went to New York and was at Saturday Night Live, went to awards shows, etc, basically if anyone disagreed with or wanted to get at him, he was not hard to find. Biggie dissed him when he couldn't respond (by being dead).

I'm from the school of thought that both of these things mean something and they are the crux of this difference.

He was also walking around Brooklyn with Hussian Fatal's goons from Jersey when he came out to ny for the mtv music awards show. The same goons held him down up against Nas and QB goons.

Puffy says that Big would have mentioned 2Pac's name if he wanted to diss him but Big mentions at the end of the song (Long Kiss OG) that he didn't want to mention names... I forget the reason - I only just heard the track for the first time this afternoon.

I do believe one part Puffy said, though, and that is that the song is a just lyrics rather than a direct diss. Big had probably written a gang of stuff over a long period.

One interesting thing is that RZA mentions Cappadonna talking "a lot of shit. Cappadonna was on the Raekwon skit where Raekwon is dissing Big for copying Nas' album cover. I cannot hear what Cappadonna says on the track, though, as it's not clear.

I think the track features some nice lyrics and I don't think a name has to be mentioned for the track to be a diss record.

I do think that Big wanted to diss a lot of people on both coasts to show his superiority, as did 2Pac, and now they're both deceased... In truth, the whole thing started when 2Pac spoke bad about a mob boss (Haitian Jack?) in a NY newspaper.
Jack wasn't no mob boss, he was just a grimy goon. Pac didn't speak to a NY paper, he was hanging out with Mickey Rourke and a guy named aj benza where he spoke off record about it. Aj who worked for the ny times printed what Pac said in private in the gossip page of the paper and the hit was put out because of it. The media was to blame for that, not him.

Feds is watching stop this Piru talk.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

polepositon

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 11:22:09 AM »
I'm a single mother of 2 1/2 kids.
In my spare time I like to stand in county lines to find new friends to play spades with.
I love to watch movies where mothers are on their knees screaming no my bayby!!!
I love a good banana pudding.. Making one right now.

I like to wear head wraps with rollers in hopes that the media will cover a drive by where I can make the news with one hand in my bra scratching my tit and smh.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2013, 01:48:18 PM »
lol

MOBnigga06, what set?  you do realize claiming to be a gang member has been the eurowigger trick number 1 as long as there have been rap forums.

polepositon

« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 02:45:27 PM »
Don't put the little dick lick=slob on that spot. People shouldn't ask where people stay age location...
That's why I was bewildered at his questions.
And he know damn well ain't think bout loving to give up shit. Only of brand I'd ever dick lick is the one I'm dating or mobs Fav nigga.
So, cut that out.

He's a chump. He battles me on who likes quik more. He said I'm a groupie. Smh. He can go untuck and fuck himself. If I'm a groupie cuz I like someone's music that just so happen to be handsome, then so be it. I'm not defending that crazy thought process any more.
He's no threat. Not to me,anyway.

He can "set" these lips in his mouth.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »

I do think that Big wanted to diss a lot of people on both coasts to show his superiority, as did 2Pac, and now they're both deceased... In truth, the whole thing started when 2Pac spoke bad about a mob boss (Haitian Jack?) in a NY newspaper.
[/quote]
Jack wasn't no mob boss, he was just a grimy goon. Pac didn't speak to a NY paper, he was hanging out with Mickey Rourke and a guy named aj benza where he spoke off record about it. Aj who worked for the ny times printed what Pac said in private in the gossip page of the paper and the hit was put out because of it. The media was to blame for that, not him.

[/quote]

Yeah, sorry. I meant King Tut.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2013, 10:14:11 PM »
Nobody here is as gamed up as me, with the possible exception of Mr. Theo. 

lmao..g as can b

abusive

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2013, 02:50:16 PM »
Yeah, sorry. I meant King Tut.

[/quote]

[/quote]
I don't Tut was a boss either. When you want to do a stick-up or murder, the boss aint the one who does it.

\But to prove Jack wasn't a boss, just check out Queens Reigns Supreme. Jimmy Henchman talks about Pac looking up to Jack not realizing that He was more powerful than him. He said he had to drive him around to a few spots so he could see who he was dealing with.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.