Author Topic: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.  (Read 9918 times)

Asani Waye

Re: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »
waiting for NIK to drop a reply before taking Lyin Brian's word on this

but honestly, while you may have been wronged why do you really give a shit about what some loser like Roccy thinks about you?  He doesn't even post here anymore.  Posting this for all of dubcc to see (and make fun of) is not a good look.

Shit like this makes roccys point valid that he is just hurting lamb...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »
waiting for NIK to drop a reply before taking Lyin Brian's word on this

but honestly, while you may have been wronged why do you really give a shit about what some loser like Roccy thinks about you?  He doesn't even post here anymore.  Posting this for all of dubcc to see (and make fun of) is not a good look.

Shit like this makes roccys point valid that he is just hurting lamb...

maybe the rest of the Lamb crew pays their child support ;)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2013, 08:08:41 PM »
I'm just disappointed this fool went to Cali and didn't fight SIK.

Or at least hit him up to chill since he was excused from the studio with LAMB.

I barely even hung out with Sccit, so how the fuck am I gonna hang wit Sik?

But yeah I asked Sccit about Sik, I mean basically what it comes down to is he's deaded the beef.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2013, 08:35:37 PM »
Infinite, you approaching borderline stalker status right now, man.

You on here upset over the fact that LAMB don't want you fuckin with them. It's making you sound mad weak.

NIK and Roccy been homies from the jump. And like Bananas said, NIK is gonna side with his homie over some midwestern cat who he talks to online every single time.

Think about it like this: while you're on here whining about how Roccy didn't show you the respect that you believe you deserve, Roccy is int he studio with NIK tryin to make moves.

You keep sayin this is about hip hop, but its more about you getting your feelings hurt. Some cats have problems taking cues from people in social situations. If Roccy is avoiding you and NIK is barely trying to kick it with you, then they're basically saying they don't really wanna be bothered with you. I could be wrong and if I am either one of them can come in here and correct me.

LAMB has always been Roccy and NIK, and it's always gonna be that way. Make some diss tracks against Roccy if you like, but its just gonna make you look even weaker in the long run.

Cut ya losses and move on. And stop with that "nicca" shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2013, 08:42:47 PM »
NIK can always make a sub group like Daz has done with other artist's and still make an album with Infinite though, he doesnt need Roccy's permission unless he's signed to him
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2013, 12:00:07 AM »
couple things, every1 blowin shit outa proportion...no one really crossed any1 out. i know roccy didnt show u as much love as u expected, but u shoulda confronted roc on the situation before bouncin...klientel aint the overseer of lamb lol, he is lambfam, but even if he did know what was up he wouldnt cross his bounds and step in, that was for u n roccy 2 settle. either way, if u aint tryna rep for lamb no more, thats on u...but no one told u not to, homie. i introduced u to klientel as an original lamb affiliate and u booked it b4 m.o could even get out here. but like u said, u had a lot on ur mind, long drive, u took things hard, harder than i thought u did..cant tell u how to feel, but i think u should speak up at the moment if somethin is gettin to u...wish u woulda enjoyed ur time spent out here a lil more, but fuck it.

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2013, 05:02:17 AM »
this is not over till WE say so.

...nicca.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2013, 05:19:47 AM »
so didn´t anyone else see this coming? infinite getting emotional over nothing and the next day praising roccy . this is a typical dubcc publicity stunt from him , getting the 10 people at gspot to talk about him . 

brian, here´s a sincere advice : focus on your rapping if you want people to start talking about them and not your weird ass personality.

nicca

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2013, 06:31:05 AM »
this is a typical dubcc publicity stunt from him , getting the 10 people at gspot to talk about him . 

nicca

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2013, 07:54:54 AM »
so didn´t anyone else see this coming? infinite getting emotional over nothing and the next day praising roccy . this is a typical dubcc publicity stunt from him , getting the 10 people at gspot to talk about him . 

brian, here´s a sincere advice : focus on your rapping if you want people to start talking about them and not your weird ass personality.

nicca

naah, infinite was seriously in distress when he left here, this aint no stunt, trust me

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2013, 10:19:30 AM »
Funny how he addresses this on a messageboard. I've  seen how some users can't see the difference between real life & DUBCC. Lame.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2013, 10:37:30 AM »

nicca

naah, infinite was seriously in distress when he left here, this aint no stunt, trust me
be honest, was he crying?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2013, 10:44:55 AM »
Funny how he addresses this on a messageboard. I've  seen how some users can't see the difference between real life & DUBCC. Lame.

Yeah, how pussy is that. How you not gonna speak up like a man when you're being disrespected like that?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »
when it was going down i was talking shit w nik about pistons lakers and he confirmed it before it hit the forum, shit got pretty heavy.

brian assert yourself make them respect your mind. DO IT.